[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
credit to teedee and latest Oho mag. its a slap/kiss drama!
im so hyped. dont know if i can sleep tonight lol

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
A lot of fans are goingggggg baaa :)
Thanks TInah :)

Sounds like a playful title too
I am looking forward to this lakorn of the next Koo Kwans also!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
summary have been posted @ Yadech. it sounds really interesting. go check it out and join the convo lol http://z15.invisionfree.com/YADECH

heres pic of the novel

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks Tinah for posting the news here. i'm so excited about their new lakorn, can't wait !!! i think i can't sleep either haha.

tinah

sarNie Coma
The summary sounds like fai rak arsoon with boy and vicky. I'm so excited. Eveything is happening so fast. That mean the fitting and opening should be coming up

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
The summary sounds like fai rak arsoon with boy and vicky. I'm so excited. Eveything is happening so fast. That mean the fitting and opening should be coming up

i know right? happening so fast. they may even have the fitting this month,who knows, that we have to root. but i think they should have the opening in Jan.'11 for sure.

nikki1786

LizQuen
im going to spam... and it took a year for me to spam all over again... i spammed during Sawan Bieng and JLR days. LOL and that hyperness is back! hahaha whaahahaha(evil laughter).

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
They have what it takes to get us to spam.

I am super duper excited. Can not sleep yet.

Nadech as SaiChon
Yaya as Fahlada

nikki1786

LizQuen
and because of the cover it excites me even more... just a few glimpse of SaiChom and Fahlada in the book... :) makes me so hype... im imagining Nadech and Yaya right now. LOL

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
credit to teedee and latest Oho mag. its a slap/kiss drama! :cheer: im so hyped. dont know if i can sleep tonight lol
Oh thanks Tinah that is a good news n wow its for Lakorn Thai i like that company, omg just so in love with Barry/Yaya so much they're driving me crazy. :dance1:

hippo

sarNie Adult
awesome!!!!

thanks for the update.

i guess they're gonna be older in this lakorn, it should be interesting

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
I'm happy it's P'Da's lakorn and it seems Khun Aew will be the director. I hope they get a good scriptwriter because I think the book wasn't so good. I've seen Yaya & Nadech fans complained about the hardcore storyline. But I trust Lakornthai. They always make good lakorn.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG! I'm gonna flip the hell out. I was just getting ready to buy Duang Jai Akkanee and now Yaya and Barry is coming out with another... One thing I'm really glad is its gonna be a Slap/Kiss lakorn. Can't wait, but I'm gonna have too. LoL. I guess we can move Duang Jai Akkanee page here instead! Now all I'm waiting for is for Andrew and Pok remake to comfirm Barry and Yaya.

In.tro}

sarNie Egg
can someone please tell me about the storyline? lol
I just know this lakorn will be popular, I think
they have a lot of fans?