[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i'm waiting for the fitting of this lakorn too, hope they have it in Jan. so we can be happy it's really confirm. my parents love bollywood movies they have been watching it since young and till now they still love it and listen to India songs everyday. i like their songs too.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
i'm super excited about this lakorn! been over at Yadech forum and teedee's been translating parts from the novel. So Intense!
><
Nadech is going to be so mean. well, at least around the middle when he goes to get revenge on Yaya.
their characters' names:
pra'ek: Saichon
nang'ek: Fah Lada -- pra'ek calls her Nangfah (angel! :cloud9: )

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
Can't wait for this <3 I miss Yadech on screen with each other soo much :cry1: :weep: can't wait to see them reunite, hehe fai and jeed ^_^

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Credit Rasa @ YADECH

http://z15.invisionfree.com/YADECH/index.php?showtopic=175&hl=

Nadech is putting school first so he can finish in four years. He can only do one lakorn at a time. He mentioned this lakorn with Yaya as an upcoming lakorn. So excited!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks DAL^^
I'm super excited for more YADECH, while on the other hand I'm still waiting for MTEAM!

Since are alot of them are at the young age they are putting alot of effort and time rather on studying but I'm proud of them.

There is still alot of time for future work after they graduate with theere studies :)

neena

sarNie Adult
seriously, CANNOT WAIT FOR THEM TO RETURN!! I am aniticipating the fitting and opening!! rumors will be at their doorsteps again and again! wow, LOVE THEM SO MUCH!

somp9

sarNie Adult
I'm so excited about this lakorn.
Does anyone know this story have a happy ending or not? I don't like sad ending.

cecilia

Staff member
I'm so excited about this lakorn.
Does anyone know this story have a happy ending or not? I don't like sad ending.
Spoiler or the novel stated that it'll be a happy ending but prior to that .. it was sad

Credit: m3lhouse

little

sarNie Adult
so excited for this lakorn and the one with matt and great luv those revenge, romance, argue types. this lakorn reminds me of vicky and boy i didn't finish it jsut dont like sisters loving the same man and twins yuk

neena

sarNie Adult
I MISS THEM SO BAD!!!! THIS ANTICIPATION IS KILLING ME!!!!! NADECH AND YAYA ARE JUST UNBELIEVABLE! FIVE YEARS AGO I THOUGHT THE JAM LEUY RUK FEVER HIT ME BAD BUT THE YADECH FEVER HIT EVEN HARDER!!! I HAVE BEEN THINKING AB0UT THEM EVER OTHER SECOND! I still get goosebumps watching Yadech on DJA!

Enough of my obsession! i hope they release ANYthing soon, like a fitting or something...so eager to see! i know nadech said he is spending the new year at home and its his longest break, so i'm guessing right after his long break he will start filming with YAYA!!!! YAY!!!!!!! Yaya has been very quiet about this lakorn...she probably wants to avoid news with nadech..i don't blame the girl.

can't wait for: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :slapandkissse3: :thumbsup: i think i read :w-scene-pop-corn: also...hahaha i don't want a rawr scene honestly. :no:

cecilia

Staff member
^i'm counting on them willing as well -- i'm just so giddy that there's a baby in here :wub:
There already photo of Nadech growing his facial hair -- fans suspect it for this role so we'll see how he looks (thanks to TEEDEE for the news)

tinah

sarNie Coma
aw no, barry with facial hair. hope it dont look too bad on him lol but hes gonna transform into a rich handsome man right