[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

neena

sarNie Adult
OMG!!! JUST SEEING THAT CLIP!! MAKING ME HYPE AS HELL!!!! JUST SEEING THEM IN ONE CLIP EVEN THOUGH THEY AREN'T NEXT TO EACH OTHER IS EXCITING!!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!! YAYA IS SO NARAK!

BTW, I can't picture mint n as yaya's sister, they don't look like sisters...i think they need to cast someone who looks a little like yaya, be more convincing.

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
Something, something

I'll translate what they said for those who don't understand na.

MC: This pair is very popular in the mountains. Nadech and Yaya came to open their minds only in SSBT that they're starting to work together again as requested.
Nadech: We get paired together again. We probably are Koo Kwan. (Regular couple)Game Rai Pai Game Rak of P'Da. My character is an island guy, a bit rugged.
Yaya: My character was a girl who... oho.. very cute. It's a bit like Duangjai Akkanee.
Nadech: It's slap&kiss drama. Please stay tune. I & Yaya will do the best to study the script.
Yaya: It tends to start the filming soon. I garuntee that lakorn fans will like it very much. I've just read the the short story, it's very cute.

Bellfire, the artwork is cool!

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I'll translate what they said for those who don't understand na.

MC: This pair is very popular in the mountains. Nadech and Yaya came to open their minds only in SSBT that they're starting to work together again as requested.
Nadech: We get paired together again. We probably are Koo Kwan. (Regular couple)Game Rai Pai Game Rak of P'Da. My character is an island guy, a bit rugged.
Yaya: My character was a girl who... oho.. very cute. It's a bit like Duangjai Akkanee.
Nadech: It's slap&kiss drama. Please stay tune. I & Yaya will do the best to study the script.
Yaya: It tends to start the filming soon. I garuntee that lakorn fans will like it very much. I've just read the the short story, it's very cute.

Bellfire, the artwork is cool!
Omg!!! Thanks for sharing... Another slap/kiss drama from Barry and Yaya, they're really thinking about the fans. Im even more excited and really don't mind if Barry have to be alittle harsh to Yaya in this lakorn. Only because I want them to be able to pull off any role they are givin, I can't wait!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ if it's anything like the novel, gosh, Nadech is going to leave his girl with bruises...in her heart!!! ^^ lol kay, that was corny. but for real, it's intense.

getting bubbly feelings inside when watching their little clip talking about GRPGR! Nadech's right, they are def. koo kwan in my book! <3

bellefire, hot wallies!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I want them to start filming now. I LOVE the storyline. It makes me happy just reading it. I can't wait!!!!

hippo

sarNie Adult
woohoo slap kiss! eheheheh

can't wait to see pics from the fitting, hopefully they have it soon
Miss see'in these two.

thanks for the clip

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Soooo happy that we'll be seeing Yadech in another lakorn. I'm crossing my fingers that they'll cut out most of the unecessary slap and love scenes. The novel has so much of that. I want to see Yadech be sweet with eachother

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Oooy! I was so thrilled.. :facepalm: Thanks for the confirmation though^^ Nadech always so busy!! Aiyahhh.

hippo

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the notice.

I miss them so much, especially Nadech, haven't seen his face in a while.

I hope they film and air this at the same time, just cos i miss them so much.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I know this have nothing to do with this lakorn. Or maybe someone had already post this up. This is for Yaya cosmetic. Might I add Yaya is soooo darn pretty.

Credit to Ateamforum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fy4COyXafzg

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Belly, I love, love these! It looks good, ja. Thank you for sharing!

I am stoked for this!!! Soon guys. So soon. YADECH looked stunning together the last couple of days! Swoon...

for [my] addiction only... :p

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
the photoshoot makes me think of Fahlada's transformation and when she becomes the spokesperson/face of the company!!

><