[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

neena

sarNie Adult
where is his gang then? is he the only fan of p'bird, i would think his generation is a huge fan of p'bird's but he's the only one pictured lol...just kidding, i would just like to think that he was there to keep an eye on yaya...she did kiss p'bird on the cheeks! lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
where is his gang then? is he the only fan of p'bird, i would think his generation is a huge fan of p'bird's but he's the only one pictured lol...just kidding, i would just like to think that he was there to keep an eye on yaya...she did kiss p'bird on the cheeks! lol
yeah neena i was thinking the same way as u but just to talk jokes around cos yadech
is such a adorable couple

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
In case anyone want to see P'bird concert...Yaya shows up around 5:27. She looks gorgeous!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9yqrLsVp_8

credit to Bieritztono

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
actually i'm not all sure that nadech is a fan of p'bird. i'd rather be stuck in a dream and think that he was there to support yaya though if he's asked, he'll reply that he went to support p'tukky 555. isn't it just a coincidence that he goes to the one concert where yaya is the special guest?

but yaya was amazing! her dancing has improved tremendously and her voice was soo cute! that performance totally brought another side of her.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
BTS Credit to Poomadong

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDnSyieRZb4&list=FL1cs3NTw09QlFJP3cX1x9Kw&index=1[/youtube]

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I'm hoping we'll get to see lots of Pope too. Gosh, he is handsome. 20 episodes is a lot, but if it is a well written script we'll be happy, right?

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I'm very drawn to Pope too! He has one of the sweetest smiles ever.

Gah, was watching the Mango bts and OMG, when they showed Charles leaning into Fah by the counter---heart attack! Saichon better keep pulling out those seducing moves lol.

Oh what am I going to do when October comes along. Seriously.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
jjinnx, haha let me join you! i almost had butterlfies in my stomach just by watching that. saichon's look is just, oh so sexy! lol!

that's what i was totally thinking ceci! 20 eps but no little baby? come on!