[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
lol yep. i'm right about ready to spazz over Yadech, like, i'm right on the starting line and just waiting for someone to call "on your mark, get set go" lol It's like they smile at each other with their eyes....or no, it's like they are simply talking just to each other, no matter how many people/cameras are surrounding them. so many different levels of frienship, siblingship, possible-lovership between them. kya....

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Yaya has said she is an affectionate person, always asking her mum & pa if they love her. It just reminded me of that as I saw that clip when she had her arm linked with Nadech's.

Jinxxy!!! I've missed you! I hope you are well. I hope school is treating you kind. I've been spazzing here & there, but I know I will have a big blow-out spazz attack when GRGR airs. Oh the thought has me getting goosebumps. I am such a dork!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Dal!!! oh how i've missed you! I hope your autumn is turning out wonderfully. I myself am finding that I love October, which I've never loved before. ^^ Apparently school is treating me well enough seeing as I've found time to watch Roy Marn and catch up in AF lol, while maintaining decent grades. this will definitely keep me from feeling guilty when I put my all into GRGR coming up!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Finally they sing something other than Koo Gud

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1W9T-fjH0SU&feature=share

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
I really like Nadech's hairstyle like this :heart:

He seriously looks cute and damn handsome! :wub:

Yaya

cr: Yayaurassaya.com@facebook
Today they visited Yum Yum stores at Nadech's hometown, Khonkaen

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg this scene is making me so sad already, just seeing Fah like this and what Saichon is feeling in the island. Yaya did a great job in this scene.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm_PYsnp_48&sns=em

Credit to poomadong

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
LOL i'm getting so hyped for this drama right now. Cant wait to see it!! Thanks for all the clips and pictures:DDDD