[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

Yasa is such a bastard! Prae pays him some money to tell Fah that he was her husband in the island, so Fah says that she wants to forget about the memories in Min island. Yasa records that part and gives it to Charles. Charles is so damn mad, he checks that sound clip and confirms it's Fah's voice

Charles turns mad, hurt and there we go tragic begins

Gruuuuuu

Yasa needs to be killed off :numchuck:

Forgot to ask - why did Prae pays Yasa to lie to Fah? Before or after she met Charles? Did she know that Yasa was going to give the recording to Charles? When does Prae finds out that Charles is SaiChon, her younger sister's husband from Min Island?

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
@LakornKiki, some spoilers I've read & some I got from Shampoo @ YADECH FORUM:

-Why did Prae pay Yasa to lie to Fah?

She suspects that Charles is in love with Fah. She wants to rid Fah to America. (greedy sister) Therefore, I believe Prae wants Charles to see Fah as "dirty" so he won't want Fah. Yasa wants revenge on Saichon (he sees him as Charles & recognizes him, that he is Saichon. He wants Saichon to suffer. Apparently, Saichon gave him some scars) & he wants money. He actually tells Fah he is her husband. If she pays him off, he will leave her alone. He takes the recording to Charles & tells him a bunch of lies.

-Before or after she met Charles?

AFTER

-Did she know that Yasa was going to give the recording to Charles?

Probably. At this point Prae does not know that Charles is the man that is Fahlada's husband.

-When does Prae find out that Charles is Saichon, her younger sister's husband from Min Island?

IDK, but I am excited to see this particular scene myself.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
^
It's so upsetting na. Prae confuses me. She looks like a worry sister right now but I guess we will see more of her true colors soon. Yasa is going to get what he deserves. Karma will come around.

As for Charles, I hope that he will love Fahlada in the end (not just NangFah) for who she is. I hope the director would leave some (well, alot!) passionate scene between Charles and Fahlada... not just revenge.

It will be great to see that no matter who they are SaiChon/Charles NangFah/Fahlada - the destiny just brings them to be soul mates, again and again.
From the preview, when Charles bumped into Fah, it's like love at first sight all over for him.

@LakornKiki, some spoilers I've read & some I got from Shampoo @ YADECH FORUM:

-Why did Prae pay Yasa to lie to Fah?

She suspects that Charles is in love with Fah. She wants to rid Fah to America. (Greedy sister) Therefore, I believe Prae wants Charles to see Fah as "dirty" so he won't want Fah. Yasa wants revenge on Saichon (he sees him as Charles & recognizes him, that he is Saichon. He wants Saichon to suffer. Apparently, Saichon gave him some scars) & wants money. He actually tells Fah he is her husband. If she pays him off, he will leave her alone. He takes the recording to Charles & tells him a bunch of lies.

-Before or after she met Charles?

AFTER.

-Did she know that Yasa was going to give the recording to Charles?

Probably, but at this point she does not know that Charles is the man that is Fahlada's husband

-When does Prae find out that Charles is Saichon, her younger sister's husband from Min Island?

IDK, but I am excited to see this particular scene myself
Thanks Dal. You are awesome! : )

So when Yasa was saying to SaiChon (when he was beating him up in Ep.6) that he doesn't know where Fahlada went but just with her sister, was he lying? I am guessing that Prae and Yasa kept in touch??

I want to see that scene when Prae finds out that Charles is Fah's husband from Min Island too. I hope it will be like in JLR - at the end and in utter shock. All the time that she tries to take Charles away and make Fah looks "dirty" - it was all a waste because he was already Fah's and still is. muahhahaha (*evil laugh for Prae)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
lol! omg their 4 day vacation would be so STEAMY!! lol! i seriously cannot wait til they meet again! this lakorn is killing me! first it made me smile like a freak everyday then it made me cry like an emo person and now its gonna make me this impatient weirdo!!! i'm like checking news on GRGR like every single second!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhh! someone help me! I need to check myself in to a Yadech rehab!! lol!
Same here. I visited this forum last night at 3:30AM! WTF!!! It's ruining my sleep and driving me crazy.

Officially admitting myself into Yadech rehab! These two young beautiful actors are the reason for my emtional breakdown.

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
I think Yasa really didn't know where Nangfah went to!

But somehow latter in the city scene, Yasa and Prae meet and then Prae takes this advantage to hire Yasa lying he was Fah's husband in the island

that's how I think it's supposed to be!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Yasa is such a bastard! Prae pays him some money to tell Fah that he was her husband in the island, so Fah says that she wants to forget about the memories in Min island. Yasa records that part and gives it to Charles. Charles is so damn mad, he checks that sound clip and confirms it's Fah's voice

Charles turns mad, hurt and there we go tragic begins

Gruuuuuu

Yasa needs to be killed off :numchuck:
OMG...are you kidding me?!!! :teary: That's the saddest thing ever! I cried instantly reading that, how effed up is that??!! Not only did Fah have to be disgusted by the island memories but my poor Saichon!!!!! This is unforgiveable. From now on, I am team Charles all the way...

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
^

that's why Charles is sooooooo much different from other rapists P'ek in other slap/kiss lakorns

we actually feel his pain! and understand why he does so

Same here. I visited this forum last night at 3:30AM! WTF!!! It's ruining my sleep and driving me crazy.

Officially admitting myself into Yadech rehab! These two young beautiful actors are the reason for my emtional breakdown.

I guess I'll be admitting myself in with you all to this rehab. I am stalking this thread and FB. I think I lost weight this weekend. I couldn't eat, sleep and just stuck on Yadech stuff.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I guess I'll be admitting myself in with you all to this rehab. I am stalking this thread and FB. I think I lost weight this weekend. I couldn't eat, sleep and just stuck on Yadech stuff.
Can you give me the FB link? Please!

Kizukami, you are so right on Charles being a rapist. But, i wonder if he remember how hard Nangfah fought to stay with him. Yasa had to literally knocked her out to get her out of the island. I guess that's where misunderstandings can make a person blind.

Can you give me the FB link? Please!

Kizukami, you are so right on Charles being a rapist. But, i wonder if he remember how hard Nangfah fought to stay with him. Yasa had to literally knocked her out to get her out of the island. I guess that's where misunderstandings can make a person blind.

I like the fan pages:
The Barry Ya https://www.facebook.com/TheBarryYa
and NadechYaya.com https://www.facebook.com/NadechYayaClub

Here are two that I found for GRGR but it's not as active as the ones above. They post everyday so I click on it so often to see any little updates.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Game-Rai-Game-Ruk/165791396847324
https://www.facebook.com/GameRaiGameRuk

As for the rawr scene, I thought it's a R turned into willing. I don't want to sound like I support R but Charles is just trying to get Fah's memory back right? *wink*
Besides, at that point, we would all be glad they had a night together.

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
^

u don't need to worry about that, cuz Fahlada gives in, Charles reminds of the guy in Fah's dream so much, his warmth makes Fah give in

it's a half R and turning to a willing

^

u don't need to worry about that, cuz Fahlada gives in, Charles reminds of the guy in Fah's dream so much, his warmth makes Fah give in

it's a half R and turning to a willing

I hope the director makes it STEAMY hot. Every time I see Nadech and Yaya together spooning or cuddling whether if it's on a bed or a rock, they just fit so perfectly like a puzzle piece.
After the BEST morning after scene, I want this R turn Willing scene to be the most talk about this year. High expectation here esp. because I really like the director on top of Nadech and Yaya. I hope they will deliver and make us totally nuts.

yadech<3

sarNie Egg
It's so gonna be the BEST lakorn of the yr or like ever!!! its literally got like everything u could want in a lakorn!!!!! yadech is just so awesome im so totally in love!! cant wait til charles takes his fah back *wink*

One more place on FB na. Lots of pics here but it's only Nadech.
https://www.facebook.com/nadedkugimiya?sk=photos

Love this modeling shot. Makes me think of Charles in this one:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Dang I guess I should go with you two on this rehab too. Cause seriously this thread is making me go crazy!!!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Kiz, mhm, because while reading the novel translations I was actually pretty annoyed by how psychotic Charles was being and of course, Mel did mention that a lof the love scenes were fight and makeup and unnecessary, but in this case (or in the case of the lakorn) I'm just going to have to grit my teeth when he becomes a jerk, because I honestly feel worse for Saichon than for Fah, and that's the point really: Saichon's love and loss.