[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

1crazynyt

sarNie Egg
@LakornKiki, some spoilers I've read & some I got from Shampoo @ YADECH FORUM:

-

Probably. At this point Prae does not know that Charles is the man that is Fahlada's husband.

-When does Prae find out that Charles is Saichon, her younger sister's husband from Min Island?

IDK, but I am excited to see this particular scene myself.
Hi Del... Thanks for the Spoilers.. I was thinking since, Prae has no knowledge of Fah's husband identity, she might use this to damages or ruin Fah's image to Charles. but the big twist is, she didn't know that Charles was Fah's husband in Min Island.. So It might come out from Prae's own mouth..

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Ceci & I translated the force turned willing over at YADECH FORUM. OMG...it is really hot. Many emotions involved in that scene. I am not going to set myself up though. I've already been surprised by the scenes so far, but...I want to be surprised some more.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ thanks for all of the picture na ja...they are all so cute accept the ones with nadech and mint..I'm jealous for yaya...lol...jk jk! Why would I be jealous, nangfah Kong saichon talord pai!

Seriously i cannot get that qoute out of my head!!!
Saichon Kong nangfah and nangfah Kong siachon!
They just belong together.

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
did you guy saw this..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNbLrbqyCLs&feature=feedf

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
lol gotta love that Fah is a puncher. I can't stand n'ek that gets stepped all over...uh, except for GRGR, I'm rooting for CHARLES!

I don't like calling him Charles. It makes it feel like Saichon, the loving caring gentle man, is gone forever. But I shall use "Charles" to refer to Saichon's alter ego hero that is fighting to regain Saichon's love. lol.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG! Seeing Charles in the kitchen cooking and wearing that Apron is pure hotness!!! Oh and how he is concentrating at the last picture, my gosh! Why can't it be Fah in there instead.

Thanks for sharing.

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
Oh man Nadech's soft voice "Nangfah~"

OMG so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet LOL but well Fah is just gonna smash him with that thiggy LOL

so hilarious

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
awww i totally love the new preview.. I was a bit sad for a while cause the previews from episode 6 for episode 7 were the same from episode 5 but seeing this new one makes me happy again! Nadech's face when Yaya punches Noey is just too cute and priceless. Can't wait to see the feisty Fahlada go up against the flirtatious Charles.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Dude I love it when fah punch noey in the face...lol...that was so funny that I couldnt stop laughing! And look at nadech face, it was priceless hehehe!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I hope the director makes it STEAMY hot. Every time I see Nadech and Yaya together spooning or cuddling whether if it's on a bed or a rock, they just fit so perfectly like a puzzle piece.
After the BEST morning after scene, I want this R turn Willing scene to be the most talk about this year. High expectation here esp. because I really like the director on top of Nadech and Yaya. I hope they will deliver and make us totally nuts.
The fact that they both are very young actors (although here in the US, it’s totally different regardless), the director might set limits, which I am perfectly fine with. I admire them not because they can pull of steamy scenes, but because they both are excellent actors.

But who knows…maybe Yaya will challenge herself as an actress too, since Ann T is her role model.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
^

u don't need to worry about that, cuz Fahlada gives in, Charles reminds of the guy in Fah's dream so much, his warmth makes Fah give in

it's a half R and turning to a willing
That just sounds sooooo….romantic. It’s like, she knows this man. She remembers him vividly…she’s dreamt about him.

Oh my…Charles is HAWT!!! And yes, Prae does look smitten in the kitchen and I don’t blame her. Hot man in the kitchen…who wouldn’t be?

Great, we have a feisty Fahlada…makes it even harder for Saichon to get her back. I will miss the name “Saichon” being said.

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
That's one awesome punch. Go Fah! Go! :cheer:
What character does Noey play? I know she's supposed to be rai but how does she relate to Charles?
This thread is moving so fast, it's hard to keep up. Last I checked it was at 106 pages.

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
I don't know how that R scene is supposed to be

but I bet u guys all have watched the BTS of that R scene? LOL I love how they are so freaking awkward, soooooooo shy in that Vid

Yaya said it was hard LOL well Nadech seemed like so awkward LOL

ok since I topped the page

reporting the vid here

subbed by wishboniko