[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

little

sarNie Adult
I feel sorry for P'Mor. He's a nice guy, and Chompooprae dumps him as soon as she sees Charles :/ I really don't like her because of this, no matter how nice she tries to be.

Love how Charles and Fah meet on the road though :) I have a feeling the city scenes are going to be my favorite. I prefer the intense parts.

island scenes so sweet, innocent, cute seems so real life but i gotta agree i like the intense parts cant wait. he's so fine god and goddess they are so true couple on and offscreen. i want to be yaya so i can be close to barry. never been so hype with a thai actor since sonram that was so back then and got me good cus it made me to wathch thai lakorn. barry one fine hot a** sexy young man i can molest him sounds so pervy hehehhe don't blame me i want sai chon and charles =barry luv u

@1crazynyt, may I please use your amazing gif? I love that moment!

I am not ashamed to admit: I SCREAMED very long when Charles stepped out of the car all in a very hot huff, and the anticipation of that split second of him seeing NANGFAH's face just about killed me and then it went on and he saw her FACE and the scream just continued. LOL. oh mine gawt. All this time I was sulking about not seeing my island boy Saichon anymore but I will have to say that, yes, Charles is one hot piece of eye candy and oh so manly in a different way from Saichon's rough and wild kind of manly, and I LIKE it.

another reason I was so shocked was because I totally didn't expect to see them having this chance meeting with face to face moment, I kept thinking about the jogging incident and then BAM this dropped out of nowhere. geez have a bit of mercy lol

You know, I was the same. I thought I am pretty smart about lakorn plots and since I've been stalking/watching all the BTS vids, I was sure their chance meeting for Charles and Fahlada is the jogging scene. Today's scene got me so giddy. I LOVE this kind of surprises.

he's calm; she's not

Glad to see smile on Charles. SaiChon was so sad I am glad the time (3 years) and new place heal him of his sorrow. Doesn't mean he doesn't miss his NangFah. The minute he gets back to Thailand, he is already chasing after her (literally).

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Fahlada. She is so mischievous and lively. That's a perfect n'ek for me.

So far, this is my most fav. lakorn of all times and we are only at ep.7. The pace of it is very good so far. Nadech and Yaya are truly talented. They are pulling this off nicely and I am so in love with them. The best part of this lakorn for me is that they will fall in love again. It's like we get two love stories in one lakorn with Yadech. :dance1:

yadech<3

sarNie Egg
Are they finish filming GRGR yet? i haven't see the close party yet.
Yaya looks so pretty and Charles looks very handsome. Like their first encounter during the road rage. Fahlada has strong personality than Nang Fah which i like it so nobody can bully her.
Nobody except her sister prae and Charles!! lol!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Yeah...they really had us fooled on the first meeting part. I thought it was just one of those scenes where they missed each other by a split second (which they did later on).

As good a P'Mor is to Prae, I'm disgusted that she would be checking Charles out like that and dissing their dinner plan (I think P'Mor is going to propose) to show Charles some rentals. Tsk tsk...although she really does love Fah, she's quite bitchy to others.

maimee

sarNie Egg
Sure no problem, if u want me to re-size it just let me know.. I really wish I could find a more HQ videos of GRGR.. Every moment of YADECH deserve to be captured.
love your gif :thumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/user/nirvanafact
http://www.youtube.com/user/thinkjadenXD
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheIQzero

And FYI, these 3 channels above are uploading very good quality GRGR videos. Looking forward to you new gif of Yadech. :thumbsup:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Ok so I just finish episode 7 and it wasn't as good as I thought!!!

JK JK..lol..I love every moment of it! gosh it was totally worth waiting all day for it..

And dang my Charles was so dam sexy the minute he walked out of that plane...got me screaming! Oh and fahlada is so beautiful! I love the way how she still has that nangfah taste in her( the hugging and kissing). And I love it when they first meet, gosh they totally trick us all big time! And i also love her in that mini copper, it matches her... Now I cannot wait for tomorrow episode. And guess what I have to wait again, great just great! Dam I so want to watch it with everyone but I have work..

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Sure no problem, if u want me to re-size it just let me know.. I really wish I could find a more HQ videos of GRGR.. Every moment of YADECH deserve to be captured.
Thank you! And it's really up to you if you want to resize, I don't want to make work for you when the gif is already amazing. I couldn't agree more, like, there are those tiny moments where they exchange looks etc that pass by so quick but that just makes the scene more precious and makes me wish i could imprint the whole episode onto a gif LOL

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
The way Nadech takes off his glasses is so sexy and cool. I love the way Thai lakorns present their main characters, so slowly and epic. Prae is so flirty, I have no choice but to slowly hate her, as much as I like Mint I know I'm going to hate her here.

Until we get to see Charles and Fahlada in a few hours, here is Nadech singing this week:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rf5jI8JuU1U&feature=youtu.be

tinah

sarNie Coma
i like when charles came out the car and all eyes were on him. prae couldnt stop drooling haha i feel sad for khun moh, shes gonna easily forget about him now that charles is here