[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I heard from the very beginning that Nadech will sing an OST for this series. It has been rumored for a long time. Melly from YADECH posted that he will have a song for this series. It will debut soon.

There is a clip of a song that sounds like him out there. It was never really confirmed it was him. I need to find it again.

I also hope YADECH will duet "Talay See Dum" for this series as well. It would be cool if Nadech gets his version of the Crescendo song too.

I heard todays episode was pretty good. I am excited to view it. Handsome Charles...

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
I feel like I am watching 2 different lakorns LOL

the 1st one is cute, innocent but doesn't have a happy ending

then the next one is all drama. P'ek starts off liking N'ek but ends up hating her and drama is going on and on and on

Prae flirts with Charles too much lol Charles is a real gentle man, so he treats her nicely but well Prae is just falling deeply for Charles

I do pity P'Mor

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Todays episode was very exciting but at the same time, dragging. I'm tired of watching prae with Charles. Prae is annoying the hell outta me. Tired of her fakeness.

I did not think he was gonna chase after fah like that. It was very touching how happy and sorry he felt.

There's like too many people in this new part of the drama. Too much going on, there needs to be more time for Charles and fahlada! I'm so impatient. LOL

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
Todays episode was very exciting but at the same time, dragging. I'm tired of watching prae with Charles. I did not think he was gonna chase after fah like that. It was very touching how happy and sorry he felt.

There's like too many people in this new part of the drama. Too much going on, there needs to be more time for Charles and fahlada!
I predict that next week is gonna be all drama for Fah and Charles. Since Charles now wants to win Fah's heart, he is gonna find any chance to meet, work with her. That's why Prae senses the threat and send Yasa to troll them. And since this is the city part, it's like a whole new drama, so this ep is like "inro" to other characters, like Fah's friends, boss etc

Game Rai Game Rak is going to its core. Just wait and watch LOL

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
whoa!! dad??

lol but yeah. i want someone to adopt me and raise me like a millionaire would.... brad & angelina willing to adopt me? im way past 18
why, hello there, dad... looking good :crush: I think he looks too young to be Saichon's dad LOL I wished he'd adopt me too!! I'd love to be Charles' sister but I'll steal him away from Fah and that would make me the n'rai *evil laugh*

I just finished episode 7 :D I'm so in love with Charles right now :wub: :wub: I love it when he came down the private jet. He looks so MIGHTY FINE! :drool: I guess we won't be seeing him shirtless now :(
I can't believe Prae's having the hots for Charles when she has her own hot doctor! <_< LOL btw, I'm loving Pope in here too. Wishing so badly that I could see a doctor as cute as him :crush: I'm so excited to watch last night's episode (ep 8) but I still have to wait for the subs :) I'm guessing Prae would let Charles live in their old house, the one where Fah is staying and probably that's when Charles would rawr Fah :unsure: or maybe, Prae would ask Fah to move back to their current house then she'd let Charles stay in the old house and since they're just a few steps away, Charles would probably sneak in Fah's room and that's when he'd rawr her LMAO so many thoughts are running in my head now :rolleyes: :fanfic:

so they met in ep 7 today!

Charles went nuts, he hugged her so tight, calling her "Nang Fah, Saichon's sorry"

but instead Fah slapped him and that Jame (right? the tall guy) punched his face LOL they got into a little fight

but Charles later found out that Fah is Prae's sister, he even talked a US doctor (Nadech spoke Enlgish LOL I love his accent), so he knew that there is 70-80% of patients who received electric shock treatment may forget their memories.
Charles came to Prae's house, made pizza and ate with Prae and Fah LOL Fah met him at her house, she thought he was a stalker so used an umbrella to hit him lmao
but as right now, everything is fine. Charles is planning to win Fah's heart

Thank you. About to watch it now. Can't wait!

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
lol I watched GRGR eng subbed by Whishy

in the preview of at the end of ep 7. When Fah punched that girl, here is the previous conversation between them

"who is this girl?"
"I am his friend to eat with and his friend in bed" :coverlaf:

Charles and Fahlada are friends with benefits LOL

I was laughing my butt off after watching that LOL

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
Chompooprae is not that bad actually. I do pity her a little bit from what the dad once said to her. So i ended up not hating her to the limit i actually wanted to. P'mor is too nice. He needs to step up his game a little bit and Today episode was good but i wish they show more scenes between fahlada and Charles. I'm loving Yaya's outfits in here. it looks so pretty on her or may be it just me taste and Nadech is just tooooo HOT!!!

Bailey123

sarNie Hatchling
LOL i agree Charles wouldnt like what he's going see from that telescope.
PS.Nadech's english accent is so cute. Love it. Yaya might be teaching him english XDXD

Just finish the episode and i am ready to break Prae's legs. Arrgh, that manipulative woman - she is already showing her dishonesty. Already annoyed by her and her n'ek seduction. Hey - he's taken!

Ok, back to my beloved Charles and Fahlada - I watched the jogging scene over and over again. SaiChon really takes responsibility for what happened to NangFah. He feels like he didn't keep his promise to protect her.
I am glad he spoke to the doctor in US and found out that in some electroshock cases, the memory could be back only 70-80%.

I am happy with the episode although I wished we didn't have many Prae scenes but I think it's character development.
Mostly, I am happy that Charles found Fahlada and knows that she is his NangFah. I feel happy to see him have some relief. Now he has to get her memory back of him..

Sahat is such a good companion and I am glad Charles told him that Fahlada is his wife. At least, one person knows.
I think the young maid will play a role in Fah's memory back scene too. She overheard Prae talking about Min Island. Maybe she will help with the misunderstanding scene later.

I like this SC so much. They are born for each other.... staring at the same stars under the same sky.

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
Fahlada is mixed with Jeed and Nang Fah in my opinion

Fah is tomboy like Jeed, feisty, but she is sweet, cute like Nang Fah

Love her ! :dance3:

but Charles is totally different from Saichon! They have only one common, "eternal love for Nang Fah"

Charles is high class, smart, intelligent, confident, sophisticate and charming

Nadech plays Charles really well LOL I can't take my eyes off Charles, just wanna look at him forever :dance1:

Can't wait to the "sensual" scene between Fah and Charles

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Prae is such a n'ek. Why is she falling so much and Charles needs to stop catching her. Let her fall on the ground for once, how many time have you "saved" her falls dude.

Love the park scene. Charles is one determined dude, he kept on grabbing Fah even after she denied she was Nang Fah. Also loved the part where Fah has the umbrella and she's fighting Charles and she suddenly falls into his arms. At least they are getting along right now after Fah found out Charles is her sister's boss.

Tomorrow's episode looks great, can't wait to see the part where Yaya is in the red dress and Nadech carries her. I love how they air this 3 days a week.

Bailey123

sarNie Hatchling
Prae is such a n'ek. Why is she falling so much and Charles needs to stop catching her. Let her fall on the ground for once, how many time have you "saved" her falls dude.

Love the park scene. Charles is one determined dude, he kept on grabbing Fah even after she denied she was Nang Fah. Also loved the part where Fah has the umbrella and she's fighting Charles and she suddenly falls into his arms. At least they are getting along right now after Fah found out Charles is her sister's boss.

Tomorrow's episode looks great, can't wait to see the part where Yaya is in the red dress and Nadech carries her. I love how they air this 3 days a week.
I think the preview is going faster than the episode since they reduce the showtime so we might get to see that episode around next week.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
The lakorn's moving at a great pace! I'm loving it <333 Nadech & Yaya always have memorable character names; Fai & Jeed, Saichon & Nang Fah, & now Charles & Fahlada!!! Lmao...