[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I posted my very first YT vid today! YAY!!! Yadech is making me learn new things.... took me a whole day to figure out iMovie.

Please check it out and let me know what you think. I love Bruno Mars song called "Talking to the Moon". It makes me think of SaiChon missing his NangFah and staying up by the sea to talk to her (moon).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7skuo-7KJgU&feature=channel_video_title
Awwww this is such a nice mv you made! It so touching and it totally matches saichon point of view. Gosh when ever I think about the part they got separated I always want to cry
I cannot bare myself to watch that part anymore cause for sure I'm gonna flood the world with my tears.

Thanks for sharing such a lovely mv that you made na lakornkiki, and keep it up cause it is not a bad mv for first timer!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Kiki, I'll watch your fanmade vdo laters & tell you what I think, na.

Don't worry about that picture. Charles is just giving Prae a gift, have Sahut take pictures, & send them to Fahlada to rile her up...he'll be doing all sorts of stuff.

Kiki, I'll watch your fanmade vdo laters & tell you what I think, na.

Don't worry about that picture. Charles is just giving Prae a gift, have Sahut take pictures, & send them to Fahlada to rile her up...he'll be doing all sorts of stuff.

Dal, actually - you kind of inspired me na ka. hehehe I keep seeing you post about crying a river and somehow I got into sad SaiChon mode yesterday so there come the MV. I teared up doing it so I am warning you na (but I am sorry, the vid is not as good as it should be. I feel like I am not doing SaiChon justice. ha).

As for Sahut - gotta love him. He is such a great "wing-man". LOL

Ceda, KenAnn - thanks for the feed back na ka. Feel better now. I was nervous about posting it up and the quality of it~~~ I actually made the MV for me so I remember SaiChon's pain and longing (and something to go back to when Charles turns mean) but I love the song so much that I had to share na.

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
OMG the magazine shooting video was sooooooooo cute >/////////< Yadech always make my heart beast faster by their chemistry.

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
Oooh! Sahut is an awesome character!! Especially when Charles called to let him know he has to pick up Tha and her momma! Hahaha he was like seizuring on the bed. LOL

neena

sarNie Adult
Oooh! Sahut is an awesome character!! Especially when Charles called to let him know he has to pick up Tha and her momma! Hahaha he was like seizuring on the bed. LOL
i love sahut too!! he brings a little comedy to the lakorn. kinda of like saichon's friend on the min island sahut is his friend in the cities lol

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
^

Yaya was sick, she lost her voice too. Poor girl, working too hard. It was said by fans that they saw Nadech eating a lot during the filming lol

It's Friday in Thailand - almost Charles and Fahlada time.....

I am so ready for Charles to make Fahlada fall-in-love. Waiting more of the island scene on Friday and I hope they give us drool worthy images before he goes and break her (and our) hearts.

He is not going to keep his hands off her. hehehe

cr: Tooky Yan/NadechYaya FB