[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh my gosh the episode preview has awesome hardcore slap and kiss drama. Charles is gonna be one badass to Fah. Too bad its all gonna be next week. Hope tomorrow is the rawr. I hate Prae more and more. Trying to make Charles forget Fah by telling him the truth about Fah. Well too bad, he is her husband. Love Sahut and Ta's bickering.

whether we are ready or not the game has started today. Charles is trying to tell Fah the truth but so many missed opps. Fah is trying to avoid Charles. Prae is already playing her games. Yasa shows up! Arrrgh. BUT yes, my naughty mind wants to see the R turn willing scene already. C'mon Ch.3 - don't make me wait until next week na.

I did see this screen cap so I am excited for tomorrow.

cr: Gi Libertad at NadechYaya.com FB ka.

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
So funny on ep10 wen sahat called the director p teeradet and he corrected and said it veeradet to sahat

Glad sahat is there to support Charles and have his back and b an advisor/friend

Thank na ja! But seriously that preetam girl is pissing me off but i'm not gonna waste my time on some unreasonable person like her!! WAtching GRGR today made me feel a lot better! :dance1:
Welcome to AF and GRGR thread na ja Yurieun. I saw that person continuing to spread hate in the other thread and I am glad you are not going to waste your time on her anymore. Stay here and spazz with us. I think she is just looking for attention and her negative energy is really a waste of time. I was mad too and glad a few people on thread put some sense into me. I was ready to jump and do some chops the other day....

You know, I was mad at NangFah today. Why did she let her awful sister keep THAT necklace??? It's gonna break SaiChon's heart! Arrrgh.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
And so let the drama begin! Slap/kiss coming...

Prae is an ugly person. What Yasa said was true. That he takes back what he said before about her being a good big sister.

Fah likes Charles, even P'mor knows that. All thanks to Prae, Fah is ignoring Charles.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
You know, I was mad at NangFah today. Why did she let her awful sister keep THAT necklace??? It's gonna break SaiChon's heart! Arrrgh.

That's b/c she loves her sister too much and she doesn't know the meaning of that necklace. I'm sure if she remembers everything at Koh Min, she will probably not give it to her sis.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
let me clear it up

Prae knows Fah used to have a husband in Min island becuz Yasa told her so

but if u remember, Yasa never told Prae who Fah's husband was

Prae hires Yasa to tell Fah that Yasa is her husband, so that she gets scared and goes back to America

and Yasa takes advantage of it, go to revenge Charles since he now knows Charles is Saichon. Saichon back then left a scars on Yasa. He hates him so he wants to mess up their relationship
Ok, but yasa doesn't tell Prae who Charles really is???

tinah

sarNie Coma
Where's sarn at? There's gonna be some whipping going on haha. I never imagine charles pulling off his belt and I don't think I ever saw in any thai lakrn before. Instead of tieing fah in a rope he pulls off his belt like a sadistic. Naughty charles!

tinah

sarNie Coma
whether we are ready or not the game has started today. Charles is trying to tell Fah the truth but so many missed opps. Fah is trying to avoid Charles. Prae is already playing her games. Yasa shows up! Arrrgh. BUT yes, my naughty mind wants to see the R turn willing scene already. C'mon Ch.3 - don't make me wait until next week na.

I did see this screen cap so I am excited for tomorrow.

cr: Gi Libertad at NadechYaya.com FB ka.
Its been so long sinCe he saw his wife so he's acting naughty! I don't think it'll show tomorrows epi though cause they cut off the episodes

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
that preview...was CRAZY INTENSE! OH MY GOSH, does Saichon and Nangfah still even exist? Did they even exist in the first place ???!!! :nailbiter:

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
lol okay. Prae doesn't know about Saichon and she doesn't know that Charles is really the husband from the island. Things may be confusing right now but trust me, just watch and it'll eventually all come together.

HAHA, I love Yasa's last comment to Prae. See! Even Yasa can tell she's not a "good" older sister to Fah because she's just envious and lusting over Charles.

The belt part is not what you all think :coverlaf:

I know that Fah's wardrobe isn't suppose to be trendy because in the novel she's described as a tomboy but I really love her outfilts in the lakorn as well as her makeup. Yaya is just glowing! I say she's the ONLY actress I've seen who can pull off the contacts well. Charles is just drooling! Is there a scene when he doesn't look good?

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
it would be freaking out for Fah to see Charles taking off his belt

what would u think if u see that? Of course, u would think this guy is gonna R u!

but lol trust me and chubbycheeks, u will get touched by this action after that lmao

neena

sarNie Adult
Goodness, when nadech pulled out the belt...LOL...i can't wait to see that scene unfold!! i'm going to be falling over on my chair!

cecilia

Staff member
i like the idea that he's making her fall for him over again but it seems she's just confuse and lost -- is she just a replacement of Nangfah (the woman he keeps referring to who she has no idea that it was her) or he is the man she feel she belong to (her vivid dream - she finally see him and question about it) ..

Anyway, i'm debating if i should continue watching this or wait til all come out b/c i can't bear to watch them going bad -- maybe after tomorrow episode, i'll think about it again lol

NVM -- i just got done listening to a song -- i will keep watching it for them <3 lol (i swear my mood change as fast as Charles's anger lol)