[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
@Ceci! I have the same dilemma...after every episode lol. it's so hard, like, not wanting to watch the misunderstandings and stuff but...can't...resist...

I found it completely disgusting listening to Prae telling Charles about Fah's past on the island and the way she was so stuck up looking like she expected him to be revolted by it...but I also loved that scene because he told her straight off he doesn't care and he loves Fah for real, and the ONLY thing missing was that Fah was not there to hear for herself! GRRR! and seriously, Charles was smart enough saying to Sahat that he doesn't completely trust Prae and yet he goes and tells Prae first that he loves Fah, why didn't he just add on "That husband was me so you can just stop sticking your nose in our business". like DUH, that's going to help you get closer to Fah becoming yours again. argh! And just when Fah was beginning to realize she likes him and could possibly be the man in her dreams.
gawsh, except for Nadech's eyes, I despise those table looks with everyone looking at each other and the bad people getting more and more hateful watching the two lovers obviously not being able to keep their eyes off each other.
and why didn't Charles just tell Prae to tell Vee to wait!? Nothing could be more important than revealing everything to Fah! just totally gave

I'm just so mad about this, I'm so nervous about the revenge.

and it bugs me or...feels extremely wrong how after that city preview for ep.12 it goes to the ending credits filled with happy island scenes...it's just too opposite and...like, WHAT? :eyetwitch:

cecilia

Staff member
^i love that scene also -- however, i fear like he said .. if he tells her the truth -- perhaps thing will be uglier than they are. Who knows .. if she can do this to her sister, if she learn the truth -- she could do a murder setup to fool Charles .. he lost her once, he won't loose her again ..

I don't think Fah know that Prae is not her biological sister -- nothing was mention but maybe once in awhile it might slipped through her dad's mouth but maybe she was not there to hear it .. also, Fah didn't even get to hear the will and question things why she gets more than her p'Prae so all in all, i'm concluding that she doesn't know. I'm angry that Prae's taking advantage of her memory loss/sickness at the time being. I sure hope Charles get back soon to reveal everything to her before it's too late.

Jinxy, I seriously hate how the lakorn is going now .. I'm fighting every time the episode end to wait til it finish or continue watching week by week with anger lol

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
No, Fah doesn't know that Prae isn't her biological sister. I bet the aunite will be the one to reveal that later though

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
i like the idea that he's making her fall for him over again but it seems she's just confuse and lost -- is she just a replacement of Nangfah (the woman he keeps referring to who she has no idea that it was her) or he is the man she feel she belong to (her vivid dream - she finally see him and question about it) ..

Anyway, i'm debating if i should continue watching this or wait til all come out b/c i can't bear to watch them going bad -- maybe after tomorrow episode, i'll think about it again lol

NVM -- i just got done listening to a song -- i will keep watching it for them <3 lol (i swear my mood change as fast as Charles's anger lol)

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
I applaud your words !!! That was my thoughts exactly !!! Fah seems lost in Charles 's gaze without knowing if he is looking at her or Nangfah. Also Charles 's stares to Fah are very sexy but quite disturbing at the same time. He looks like he is completely obsessing over Fah and completely blinded by his desire to find His Nangfah in her . Actually , I think I can understand better what Fah and Charles are all about because I am starting to let go of Saichon and Nangfah . I think that it is necessary somehow to forget the beginning in order to accept and embrace Fah and Charles fully .

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^that's sooo hard to do. It's the very essence of what FAHLADA is forced to go through right now, it's like we the viewers have to get amnesia too, but...like HOW? I just can't! lol it's impossible, if I did that, then I'd never see Saichon's point of view and would never understand his actions (not that I don't question them now and then but I'm rooting for him all the because we know he loves her to death). It's gotta be bad for Fah though, as you say, because she likes Charles but can she LET HERSELF accept that she likes him if all he sees is the girl he lost? So that's the one thing that Charles let slip too often, the name Nangfah has given Fahlada many doubts about his feelings (we won't even mention how much damage evil Ursula sister and Yasa will create). But then it's like if we DON'T forget the beginning then yeah, we'll forever be caught between wanting Fahlada to be won and yet wanting her to love Saichon the way Nangfah did. urgh. dilemma.

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
@ Jjinxx DILEMMA is the word exact LOL!!! To me , Charles is Saichon without the innocence. Nangfah is the root of his 180degrees transformation . His love of her, his loss of her , the intense Pain and guilt that he has suffered has turned Saichon into Charles. Basically, Saichon had to grown uP carrying those deep wounds everywhere with him and the fuel that drives him is his Nangfah. Saichon is never going to be the old Saichon has we know it because , life has changed him, the need of Nangfah's Love has changed him . God I talk too much LOL !!! Hope my thoughts are not boring everyone LOL!!!!!

lol. didn't expect the belt scene to be the talk of the day but can't help it na - it's sure puts thoughts into the head.

Charming Charles is about to morph into one SEXY BEAST! oh my geeeeeeeeeeeeeeee my Nadech fever is bad.
and if I was not that into Nadech, I would have turned gay for Yaya. hahahaha. She is just sooooooo purrrrty! Her eyes always get me.

I think that's why Yadech is great together. Their eyes speak so much.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Jinxy, I seriously hate how the lakorn is going now .. I'm fighting every time the episode end to wait til it finish or continue watching week by week with anger lol
I agree. I don't like where the stories going. This game is too confusing. I feel like nothings the same anymore. My saichon and nangfah are gone. And I don't even know if they'll be the same anymore at the end. ):

No, Fah doesn't know that Prae isn't her biological sister. I bet the aunite will be the one to reveal that later though
Yea and I heard Niam is suppose to reveal later that everything Praes in charge of legally belongs to Fah.

cecilia

Staff member
It's hard to forget one and cheer on the other ... gosh, if and only if he would have reveal to her a long time before he make her fall in love with him (at least she won't doubt her feeling) .. the flashback today make me confuses with her too .. perhaps it's just a phase like she said (if i put myself in her shoe) that's why she can distance herself without feeling 'too' guilty about it. On the part where she tell Prae 'P'PRAE, YOU CAN KEEP THE NECKLACE b/c I don't wear it anyway.' *sighed* this shown me that this whole 'falling' in love is really is just a phase for her :(

neena

sarNie Adult
I thought i would like fah but...she's still just too weak, prae is empowering fah and she's getting to charles too...SAICHON, NANGFAH! GOODNESS, I MISS THEM SO MUCH IT HURTS. :cry:

I imagined the revenge game already happening...i meant like last weekends episodes...the episodes are getting me a little confused too...its like they come back and fall a little for each other already then revenge, i was thinking revenge and falling back in love bit by bit.

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
I predict that the belt scene will be classic lol

ok little spoilers

after ............. he carries her to bed and put her to sleep............

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I thought i would like fah but...she's still just too weak, prae is empowering fah and she's getting to charles too...SAICHON, NANGFAH! GOODNESS, I MISS THEM SO MUCH IT HURTS. :cry:

I imagined the revenge game already happening...i meant like last weekends episodes...the episodes are getting me a little confused too...its like they come back and fall a little for each other already then revenge, i was thinking revenge and falling back in love bit by bit.
I second what you said neena. It hurt so much knowing that saichon and nandfah is totally gone with the wind! Sniff sniff. I miss them so much!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I am offially hating prae and yasa to Max. Gosh thinking about them just makes me want to barried them 8 feet into the ground!!! So that Charles and fahlada can go back to being nangfah Kong saichon!

I'm so not ready for the GAME!