[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I thought i would like fah but...she's still just too weak, prae is empowering fah and she's getting to charles too...SAICHON, NANGFAH! GOODNESS, I MISS THEM SO MUCH IT HURTS. :cry:

I imagined the revenge game already happening...i meant like last weekends episodes...the episodes are getting me a little confused too...its like they come back and fall a little for each other already then revenge, i was thinking revenge and falling back in love bit by bit.
Don't make me cry. ): I'm already sad enough. I agree with everything you said. Fah is too weak. It's almost like she lost her memory so much she can't think for herself anymore. I miss saichon and nangfah too........

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
I am offially hating prae and yasa to Max. Gosh thinking about them just makes me want to barried them 8 feet into the ground!!! So that Charles and fahlada can go back to being nangfah Kong saichon!

I'm so not ready for the GAME!

Me too. :thumbsup: i never liked that mint man looks alike girl anyway. LMAO :coverlaf:

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
Just finished today episode and i still dont get why Prae has to be like this??!!?!? Is p'mor not enough for her yet??? I gotta say she is not evil to the max but her behavior make me really mad. I dont hate her or anything cause i kind of pity her a little bit.The person that i only hate is Yasa. Man i just want to kill that guy. He is the reason that make Nangfah and Saichon seperate ;( I wish he dies soon. I have a feeling that the Game gonna start soon. I'm also not ready for it yet. I miss saichon....

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
I thought i would like fah but...she's still just too weak, prae is empowering fah and she's getting to charles too...SAICHON, NANGFAH! GOODNESS, I MISS THEM SO MUCH IT HURTS. :cry:

I imagined the revenge game already happening...i meant like last weekends episodes...the episodes are getting me a little confused too...its like they come back and fall a little for each other already then revenge, i was thinking revenge and falling back in love bit by bit.
Nangfah might act like a 8 years old girl but she will never let anyone bully her or Saichon. I miss her too. I dont think Fahlada is weak cause the way she stand up for herself is really showing that she is brave. The only problem about her is that she is not bright which always the Nang Ek's case in Thai lakorn.

cecilia

Staff member
^I think she's bright and able to stand on her own -- just that she love her sister too much .. (Prae did warn her for the right reason though -- suck that she took it genuinely without putting herself in Charles' shoe T_T) I'm still upset that YADECH start off at the wrong foot. -- Thing should have been settle by now if and only if he take Sahat's advice from the start and tell his dear wife what happened. *sighed*

I predict that the belt scene will be classic lol

ok little spoilers

after ............. he carries her to bed and put her to sleep............
For sure he won't sing her any lullaby. :p

Wish it's as intense as Edward and Bella in BD

BELT SCENE AHHHHHHH!!!
Don't get too excited *naughty*

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
ALL the scenes for the next preview look so good! I'm excited about all of them, but mostly I want to see the bed scene. The way his beautiful lashes are straight down looking at Fah as if he will have her all over again. HOTNESS!!!!! I don't know what to expect from him, he's angry but he miss her.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@ceci Hahaha...lol..yeah after reading the spoiler it doesn't seem to exciting. But knowing yadech is doing it, I'm still up for it! Lol...

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
@zazoured, that's part of why Crescendo's song is so freaking sad! Never will they be able to return to the way they were. T-T

@Ceci, I think it's a better decision to watch as it airs because if I can't even begin to handle this in the slow steps, then imagine trying to watch it all at once when it's done airing! OMG, I'm pretty sure it would make my heart explode...with each episode lol and the ff button is NOT an option, unfortunately.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ yes jjinxx, it is very true that crescendos song is very sad. When ever Charles is with fah and the song pops up I always cry. I really don't know why! Maybe because it break my heart so much that they will not be the same anymore! I'm listening to it right now and lyric are so sad! Crying right now. Omg it hurts so much.

yurieun

sarNie Egg
Welcome to AF and GRGR thread na ja Yurieun. I saw that person continuing to spread hate in the other thread and I am glad you are not going to waste your time on her anymore. Stay here and spazz with us. I think she is just looking for attention and her negative energy is really a waste of time. I was mad too and glad a few people on thread put some sense into me. I was ready to jump and do some chops the other day....
lol! i no how that feels! after my last comment i was like i don't care what she says back and i thought she was just gonna drop it too but she did say something back but cecilla locked the thread or something because i think she feels i might argue back but i wasn't gonna argue back anyways i just wanted to c her getting mad! and then ignore her! lol! :tease:

OMG I CAN't wait to c the r turn willing scene and oh yes the kidnap!! ahhhhh! :woot:

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
^

nope he will be sweet actually lol

that is toward the end of the lakorn... this lakorn doesn't have something called "happy ever after" it'd be somehow bitter sweet gotta tell u lol

I don't think Fahlada is going to weak because NangFah is not weak. She is still the same girl, remember?

Everyone has weak points though - hers is trusting and loving her evil sister too much. I can't blame her though. Prae is all she got left after her parents drowned. Prae also behaves like her parent in controlling her now and Fah takes it as it's coming from sister love because she doesn't see the evilness in Prae yet.

Fah is going to fight HERSELF to not falling in love with Charles. She think she is doing it for the right reasons - because of her sister. It will be a battle between mind and heart for Fah.

Lookie - She might not realize it but she is already falling for Charles.....He makes her happy~

^

that is toward the end of the lakorn... this lakorn doesn't have something called "happy ever after" it'd be somehow bitter sweet gotta tell u lol

Don't scare me please. What do you mean by bittersweet? It's too vague.

For me, if SaiChon and NangFah gets to be together no matter where it is - any city, any island, any country and in any condition, it will be "happy ending" for me. I just want them to be together for the rest of their lives. They are meant to be together.

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5kOLBchUNI Have you guys seen this yet??? There's no many scenes between them that i never seen before >.< SO i just want to share it. So cute.

cikna

sarNie Adult
so far I am satisfied with Nadech and Yaya's acting

They act well considering that they are still newbies

I am not gonna expect Nadech would play out "mean" like Ken lol Sawan Bieng is like a master piece and Ken was a solid actor before SB. So expect Nadech to be like Ken, it's a bit ........ :scratchchin:

Anyways I believe that Nadech can pull this "mean Charles" out. Actually Charles isn't as much of a jerk like Kawee or some P'ek in slap/kiss lakorns. Since he LOVES Nang Fah/Fah through out the lakorn, even if he hates her, he still loves him.

Charles being mean due to his love is much different from "hate"

I am still looking forward to :slapandkissse3:
i totally agree with you. i'm not an acting coach, but their acting is very natural as if gthey are not acting. their facial expressions and body language while uttering the script were amazing! it may sound bias, but any normal viewer can tell whether it's great act or not. we have been expressing our feelings - happiness, anger, sadness, when "saichon/charles" & "nangfah/fahlada" appear in the drama. i think this is the result of their great acting chop. kudos to them

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^

Nooooooooo! I almost die just hearing that they will not be having a happy ever after. Is that really true? I hope not. Well no matter what, as long as they are together in the end then ill be the happiest person on this thread...ummm more like world!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5kOLBchUNI Have you guys seen this yet??? There's no many scenes between them that i never seen before >.< SO i just want to share it. So cute.
Yes jennaloveu. It is by far one of my favorite mv and they have lots of cute scene. Thanks for sharing it here na ja!