[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

hummmm Only Nadech can pull off this hairstyle

cr: as tagged

This pic - I LOVE but not the F3 cover. On F3 cover - hair is just too bushy looking and makes his face looks small. I think it's who styled it that day???
If I cropped just his face - it's so hot na. I have a love-hate relationship with his hair. He is so gorgeous, it's unforgivable for a stylist to mess up his hair!!!

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
At first I really didn't bother about the ending... Reading about most of the replies makes me want to know so bad what will happen in the ending. :eyetwitch:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
At first I really didn't bother about the ending... Reading about most of the replies makes me want to know so bad what will happen in the ending. :eyetwitch:
Shoot! They better have a better ending. They freaking deserve it after all the drama they went through. And Prae shouldn't end up happy with P'mor. A good man like him deserves better...waaaay better. But he loves her too much and i have a feeling he'll take her as soon as she comes crawling back.

Niki...I love Fah's facial expressions too when he drove her home that night with the "apologetic" flowers. Even in the car when she was lost in her own thoughts.

*sigh* Charles plans were going smoothly...all thanks to Prae. I dislike her even more than Yasa LOL! Yasa is doing this to an outsider...Prae is hurting her sister.

Looks like everyone is hpyed about the "belt" scene LOL! Charles kah...you can tie me up anyday with anything. Don't even have to go through the trouble. I will go wherever you go. *SNAP* back to reality...that looks like an intense scene and I'm super excited. He can be mean all he wanta. We all know he loves his one and only Nangfah.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Wishy said that later on when Mami comes in, she will end up with James. Yay! That makes me happy. I like James. :thumbsup:
Awesome! I miss Mami! Maybe P'mor should end up with Mami instead. She's a nice girl. Heck...I'll be happy if he ends up with anyone, except Prae! I guess Mami and James together is fine too. Mami is cute and James is a caring guy.

Shoot! They better have a better ending. They freaking deserve it after all the drama they went through. And Prae shouldn't end up happy with P'mor. A good man like him deserves better...waaaay better. But he loves her too much and i have a feeling he'll take her as soon as she comes crawling back.

Niki...I love Fah's facial expressions too when he drove her home that night with the "apologetic" flowers. Even in the car when she was lost in her own thoughts.

*sigh* Charles plans were going smoothly...all thanks to Prae. I dislike her even more than Yasa LOL! Yasa is doing this to an outsider...Prae is hurting her sister.

Looks like everyone is hpyed about the "belt" scene LOL! Charles kah...you can tie me up anyday with anything. Don't even have to go through the trouble. I will go wherever you go. *SNAP* back to reality...that looks like an intense scene and I'm super excited. He can be mean all he wanta. We all know he loves his one and only Nangfah.

Haven't found a good SC of that "belt" snippet. I'd love to post it here to tease everyone here. lol

Yes, the car/flower and "fan dee" was the highlight for me in ep.11. They were in their own little world - I wanted to pause them there because I know Yasa was going to show up.

Found this SC. Look at the stares. *sigh*

cr: NadechYaya.com

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Haven't found a good SC of that "belt" snippet. I'd love to post it here to tease everyone here. lol

Yes, the car/flower and "fan dee" was the highlight for me in ep.11. They were in their own little world - I wanted to pause them there because I know Yasa was going to show up.

Found this SC. Look at the stares. *sigh*

cr: NadechYaya.com
My favorite scene of episode 11.. gotta love the stare!

Murni

sarNie Egg
Pls kill yasa.. OMG poor Fah. She thought yasa is her hubby and she is crying bucket. She nail it.. i like it because it were so sad and really heartful, crying a bucket over here also..

To those who haven't watch it, prepare tissue ( a lot of it) :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
Pls kill yasa.. OMG poor Fah. She thought yasa is her hubby and she is crying bucket. She nail it.. i like it because it were so sad and really heartful, crying a bucket over here also..

To those who haven't watch it, prepare tissue ( a lot of it) :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:
ahhhh i was crying so hard when he threw the thing ): .....
I WANT GAMERAK- love!!! not gamerai- evil ): ...
charles needs to remember that he's saichon! not mr. charles :facepalm:

aymalee

sarNie Egg
It sadden me about the change in Charles. He went from a smart p'ek to a typical no brain p'ek. When he first met Fah again, he did all the research and realized she got electric shock treatment which caused her to forget. Then when he was going to confuse to Fah who he was, Prea told him that only she and P'Mor knows about Fah having a husband. He must've tone her out. Now Yasa is in the picture and he believes Yasa over Fah not remembering... Why would he trust Yasa? They have a past. Yes, he recorded Fah saying that, but really? He let anger overcome his logic thinking.

Enough complaining... I can't for the closeness between Charles and Fah.Yaya and Nadech are so hot together. Can't keep my eyes off the screen when they're on.

Murni

sarNie Egg
the last scene in ep 12, Evil Charles smirk.. seriously only nadech could pull it off.. hot, evil and full of authority.. :yes: :yes:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
@Murni, yeah "full of authority" is a good description. I'll have to watch the episode later tonight. Grrrrr...

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Ahhhhhhhhhh it's break my heart when I got to see Charles broke all the marbles tubes(?) :nailbiter: :cry1: bye good charles :tearybye:

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
Charles is much different from other P'ek in other slap/kiss lakorn

he is so classic with the evil smirks LOL

I love the scene, when Prae asks him about stepping out of Prae's house

He just keeps silent with a smug face

DAMNNNNNNN GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD