[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

bb_ny

sarNie Hatchling
Brace yourselves, ladies and gentlemen, the baddest boy in the house is finally here, Khun Charles McCorvick!!!!!

Charles is freakin sexay!!!! His every look, gaze, grin, motion is right on the dot. I'm totally loving crazy Charles, which is a first because I am usually irritated with pra'eks that are mean to nang'eks. I always think its unnecessary for pra'eks and nang'eks to be so mean to eachother, but with GRGR, it feels different. Because they did start out good, they loved each other first, Fah liked Charles already too, so there is more of a base to start off with. I am just so addicted to this lakorn right now.

Episode 12 went so fast, I was on the edge of my seat, it was intense!!! But I have to say, the "epic" R scene was so rated PG...not even PG13, because there were no lips interaction. They didn't even get a bed!!!! I understand that Nadech and Yaya are too young, but I was hoping for at least some lip-locking! Even on their wedding night during the island scene, there was nothing at all, just a kiss on the forehead. But its ok, the morning after scenes made up for it. I hope there will more elaborate bed scenes in store for us lol. It's not that I'm being pervy, but I just want to see more affection during the bed scenes because the fake kisses are not going to cut it, I just need to see more affection/skinship between Charles and Fah (Saichon and NangFah had plenty of affection, but I need to see more between Charles and Fah now, not just them gazing into each others eyes).

I guess I finally have the answer to my question...so Charles turns evil because he cannot accept the fact that Fah doesn't love him...and because he can't let her leave once again. Its just hard to believe that Charles believed Yasa so easily and didn't even try to get the truth from Fah, even though she was clearly like "I don't know what you're talking about." Charles has been such a smart Pra'ek untill that moment. But whatever, if he had been smart then we wouldn't get an R scene and the story would have ended already, but I still feel frustrated with lakorns that thrive on misunderstandings. Oh, but just to be clear for those that have yet to watch this drama, this story doesn't revolve around misunderstandings, just this particular part. And I would actually highly recommend it because it has a little bit of everything.

Im just so torn because I feel bad for Fah (The girl has no clue about what is going on) but I feel even worse for Charles , I can't wait for Fah to just remember the past already so they can go back to loving eachother (I can only handle drama in small doses).

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
in later eps, Charles and Fah do have some moments together but it's all sour and bitter

oh well, when Charles takes Fah out for "a vaction", they actually have sweetness but it's one-sided from Charles

but we have had sweetness from the island part and earlier of the city part, so this is time for bitterness

I love the fact that Fah gave in lol that's why she is confused why she gave in?
Charles said that "u were willing, I didn't force" it just makes Fah hurt since she did give in to him. That is like more on her mistake to make her a puppet in Charles's hands

She hates him for manipulating her and her sister. Prae isn't a nice girl lol but well she falls under Charles's trap, it maker her even bitter when she finds out Charles is Fah's husband ALL THE TIME

isn't irony? the person who controls the games is actually stupid in love? lol

arun

sarNie Egg
Its just hard to believe that Charles believed Yasa so easily and didn't even try to get the truth from Fah, even though she was clearly like "I don't know what you're talking about." Charles has been such a smart Pra'ek untill that moment. But whatever, if he had been smart then we wouldn't get an R scene and the story would have ended already, but I still feel frustrated with lakorns that thrive on misunderstandings.
In my opinion, charles has too much anger from hearing fah voice. He can't think straight and by the time he found out the truth, he is already trap in the game. If he stop he will end up loosing her for good.

p.s does anyone know what epi will fah now saichon is her husband not p'yasa?

SPMxoxo97

sarNie Hatchling
In my opinion, charles has too much anger from hearing fah voice. He can't think straight and by the time he found out the truth, he is already trap in the game. If he stop he will end up loosing her for good.

p.s does anyone know what epi will fah now saichon is her husband not p'yasa?
I agree with you, I mean come on it had been 3 years, a guy can only have so much patient! I mean I guess, he was playing it slow when he first met Fah but then she kind of stop talking to him and he didn't know why or what he did wrong. and then suddenly this guy came in to tell him that she wanted to forget about him all along. So if I was him, I would be really angry too. I mean yeah, I do think that he should have talk it out first but come on the guy is so angry and lost, he can't see anything straight. I just hope that he can get that Sacihon senses out and fix everything before it's too late. Remember Sacihon, "Nangfah and You were born to be soulmate, no matter what happen, she will love you and only you."

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Lol...I love it how @the end of ep12 when Fah came in the house w/Charles waiting &said smethin (dnt remember the exact wrds) like, "Aren't u keepin ur husband waitin too long?" Lmao...oh yeah, rawr ;P

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I expected more action on the rawr/willing/whatever it was. Love the part where he says "ploi hai samee ror naan baeb nee, mai chai neesai tee dee kong paraya" Meaning letting your husband wait so long like this, isn't good habit a wife should have.

Oh lakorns always threatening n'ek that he will tell n'rai that they "mee arai" with each other.

Prae wanted that kiss but had to keep cool, i know she wants to eat Charles up. So funny in NRLJ Nadech fought for Mint's affections, now Mint has to fight for Nadech's affections.

No Sahut and Plerngta today :weep:

Next week looks good :woot:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Seriously HATE Prae for making Fah feel dirty, for ruining the Island memories, for tainting the past love of Fah and Saichon. I am in KILL MODE right now!

It's too bad that Charles trusted an audio recording. But I guess he thought the shock therapy was her own choice? Still breaks my heart that it ultimately came to this. I'm such a baby! Just can't accept the Game Rai at all, all the two-faced people (actually that's only one person). And even though, YES, I understand that he's hurt, I wish for that second before he lost control that there was some inhuman patience for him to explain that he is her real husband, no matter how unbelievable it is, to just explain in DETAIL and like, I dunno, use the belt trick right then to make her stay and listen to the whole story of how they ended up together.

BUUUUUT...once again, Nangfah's face and voice telling him "I hate you"...I can't help but sympathize with Saichon! CHARLES FTW :dude:

Charles: "It's okay if you don't understand, I'll MAKE you understand."
Hot. His non-bed hair, hot also. I'm sorry, I say that I don't want the revenge but OMG Charles is so freaking HOT when he's mad!

Hhmm....for those moments he was atntempt r-ing her...looked like he was going vampire or something lol The attempt/willing sure was PG and I'm okay with that...okay scratch that I was really hoping for at least a bed LOL :sweat: The morning after when they were real close and he was threatening her, now THAT was r-intense! And I found it amusing how he said they matched as the couple that are evil. And THEN, Charles's exit. HOT.

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
lol I personally don't like the R lol, too plain and simply lmao

but well Thai people like it cuz Yadech is young, they accept that o_O
if they went just little over it, bashing is going to occur

oh well :scratchchin:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i was so disappointed with the "R"/willing scene! i wish it was more intimate cause they were just standing and hugging..i know they are still young and all but it looked unreal lol

i must say nadech did a great job, he can play a sadistic and nice guy role at the same time. i was totally convinced! i was scared for fah when she saw him sitting and waiting for her at home. too bad it had to end there!!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I felt so bad for Fah at the shower scene. I would be grossed out if i knew too, but its okay its really Charles. I would keep his scent foreverrrrr

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Aaaaand...there go the vases. :tearybye: Along with Charles's sanity. Actually, that was my second thought. My first thought was: Shucks! No Sahat there to clean up the glass, what will my Charles do???
Nadech is nailing the role. I very VERY barely have any space in my heart to be against his revenge, because his pain is expressed so beautifully, if that's the right word to describe pain...Charles is showing how much Nadech has grown as an actor. And of course, Nadech has set the standard very high for SMIRKS!

You know what? Aside from feeling sorry for Fah, (which I feel like she's a strong girl and can handle Charles anyway) after Yasa and Prae's disgusting plans, I am so enraged on behalf of Saichon, that I am now READY for the REVENGE. I am even EXCITED to watch them go downhill. yes, I really just said that. because in the end it will in fact bring them back UP! No more slow and steady and being fooled by outsiders, even something as irrational as anger will make Charles and Fah progress.

*Jaw drop* I would die if I came home and found Charles/Nadech sitting waiting for me! lol

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
Letting your husband waiting so long like this, a wife shouldn't do it

SO HOT!!!!!!! LOOK AT HIS FACE

Nadech nails the evil Charles perfectly, I'd love to see him with a P'rai role lol maybe he will even outshine P'ek and N'ek oh no u haven't seen what he is capable with lol

Murni

sarNie Egg
Letting your husband waiting so long like this, a wife shouldn't do it

SO HOT!!!!!!! LOOK AT HIS FACE

Nadech nails the evil Charles perfectly, I'd love to see him with a P'rai role lol maybe he will even outshine P'ek and N'ek oh no u haven't seen what he is capable with lol

Wheres the like button??

Agree.. Nadech is 1 good actor.. hehehe

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
according to shampoo in yadech.com the phone Charles uses in GRGR is Nadech's real phone lol

cr: Nadechyaya.com@facebook

Fah's iphone in the lakorn is Yaya's too