[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
You can add me to the KILL LIST too. ^^ There's just no excuse for what they do--Prae's 'love' for Charles or Yasa's grudge against Saichon.

See? SEE? I'm not the only one that got all worked up when I read 'BITTERSWEET ending' lol. Kizukami and the others are such teasers lol. But Nadech has said that this will be a lakorn ending in the sense that pranang end up together, and that's all that matters.

Charles today was hot, end of discussion. I'm surprised all the snow outside didn't melt while I was watching him!

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
Laddies & Gents, as Chubbycheeks would say, "Jai yen yen." From Shampoo @YADECH & Spicy:

Yasa shoots Prae. Fah got shot jumping in front of Prae. She takes the bullet for Prae.

The end is unexpected. Yaya said it was not what we would expect. Nadech chimed in that pranangs do end up together though. It is a bittersweet ending. I don't think it will be like "Jai Rao" sad, but it will be not expected. They leave the ending open...Fah does not regain all her memories of Saichon. Basically they start a new love together...something. I am just enjoying each episode, na. I'm not going to worry about the ending. In the novel, Fahlada regains all of her memories of Saichon. They changed quite a few things to the lakorn.
thank you so much for the spoiler... :( i'm really sad though that nang fah and saichon won't be the same.. i really do hope though :dance1: fingers crossed :D

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
HAHAHAHA, Bong Dal you know me too well. That's my famous line :coverlaf:

Sorry if I spoil any of you but I highly doubt Prae would have a bad ending. The last time I read the online summaries, she starts to feel uh, remorseful because Mor tries to knock some sense into her and she throws a clock at his forehead which results to bleeding. Huyy this couple! Despite that I think his character is very dull and boring, I think he deserves better. :whatever:

jjinxx

^I'm a rather unforgiving person so I was, um, hoping Prae wouldn't get a happy ending...><

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
^ LOL jjinxxy! If I was the producer/script writer, I'd have her end up with YASA! -_- They're so suitable together ... .

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile

two things i noticed instantly...

1) Yaya has no shoes on
2) Nadech is blocking the McDonald's famous arch

add:
3) Yaya looks so young.... younger than usual!

1crazynyt

sarNie Egg
^I'm a rather unforgiving person so I was, um, hoping Prae wouldn't get a happy ending...><
Me too im not just a forgiving person unless the forgiveness is well deserve. In PrEa's case right now I dont think she deserves it. That`s what i dont understand in lakorns sometimes, they will make the villain character so bad and do the most cruelest thing on earth that you would never imagine a person is capable of doing it, then in the end they will forgive the bad person. It seems to me that in Lakorn world its okay to do bad things coz in the end you would be forgiven.... Ayyyyyyyyyy

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart

two things i noticed instantly...

1) Yaya has no shoes on
2) Nadech is blocking the McDonald's famous arch

add:
3) Yaya looks so young.... younger than usual!
:lol2: #1 was the first thing I notice too. Gosh...Charles is so aggressive that Fah's shoes went flying off or what?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I have 2 things to say:

1. P'Mor does not deserve Prae and i hope he leaves her. He is too good for her. Even if she comes back to him, she doesn't really love him.

2. I hope Yasa comes and rapes Prae.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I know right!
I like him. I think he's super hilarious, but Benz??? For reals? I still can't believe it.

Cupid...it's more like Prae does not deserve P'mor. She does not appreciate him at all. He never left her side during Fah's disappearance and when she lost her hotel. He was there for her when she's sick too. Gosh, how could any woman in their right mind leave a man like him.

Yes, maybe something horrible like that should happen to Prae too so she'll know how Fah felt when they lied to her that Yasa was her abusive husband. That's mental abuse to the max for Fah. And it was her own sister doing that too. That's why I can't forgive Prae.

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
I have 2 things to say:

1. P'Mor does not deserve Prae and i hope he leaves her. He is too good for her. Even if she comes back to him, she doesn't really love him.

2. I hope Yasa comes and rapes Prae.
Yasa raping Prae is too easy. drag her with a rope on barefoot on very hot sand!! rich evil girl can't take that.

I like him. I think he's super hilarious, but Benz??? For reals? I still can't believe it.

Cupid...it's more like Prae does not deserve P'mor. She does not appreciate him at all. He never left her side during Fah's disappearance and when she lost her hotel. He was there for her when she's sick too. Gosh, how could any woman in their right mind leave a man like him.

Yes, maybe something horrible like that should happen to Prae too so she'll know how Fah felt when they lied to her that Yasa was her abusive husband. That's mental abuse to the max for Fah. And it was her own sister doing that too. That's why I can't forgive Prae.
Benz & Micky's role in Mia Taeng was odd for me to watch, esp. Benz as n'rai and Micky as her gay best friend. LOL

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
After reading all the comments... At the end... Is fah gonna remember the love she and Saichon shared at the island... I hope they make her remember and not have them start over from the beginning especially if they make fah not remember at all then that would suck!!!!

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
After reading all the comments... At the end... Is fah gonna remember the love she and Saichon shared at the island... I hope they make her remember and not have them start over from the beginning especially if they make fah not remember at all then that would suck!!!!
i kinda like the thought of starting a new love .... i mean yeah they will still get together of course. but the feeling of first love? for Fahlada to feel it. and for Saichon to be with the woman he loves, literally as a woman and not the child he met on the idland of the 17 year old girl. she's a woman now but like one of the scenes Charles says 'she's the same Nangfah' after a hectic fahlada scene

jjinxx

@chubbycheeks, LOL for sure because they would eventually get on each other's nerves and just finish each other off for good.

@1crazynyt, I know right? And this is the stuff we all love watching too lol. Actually, I'm not sure whether I'm more frustrated with the villains being forgiven or the good people being...nice(?) to the point that they forgive the villains. like, am I just a really heartless person or something?

@XYZX, thank you for the sizzling gifs!

cecilia

Staff member
i'm so upset at how the story is going .. i just hate it - too choppy and ... *too many things to complain*

I can forgive ppl but what Prae did is unforgivable .. she doesn't even have an inch of remorse when she's acting all fake !!
I dislike her character as much as May in Roy Marn .. but at least for May, she always show her true self so it was understandable for her.
but PRAE -- she's just pure evil!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
i'm so upset at how the story is going .. i just hate it - too choppy and ... *too many things to complain*

I can forgive ppl but what Prae did is unforgivable .. she doesn't even have an inch of remorse when she's acting all fake !!
I dislike her character as much as May in Roy Marn .. but at least for May, she always show her true self so it was understandable for her.
but PRAE -- she's just pure evil!
I know! What's up with editing? So not Ch3 quality.