[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
i'm so upset at how the story is going .. i just hate it - too choppy and ... *too many things to complain*

I can forgive ppl but what Prae did is unforgivable .. she doesn't even have an inch of remorse when she's acting all fake !!
I dislike her character as much as May in Roy Marn .. but at least for May, she always show her true self so it was understandable for her.
but PRAE -- she's just pure evil!
even worse? Charles already knows what Prae is like... if in the end he forgives her... it's just plain ARGHHHHHHH

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
@chubbycheeks, LOL for sure because they would eventually get on each other's nerves and just finish each other off for good.

@1crazynyt, I know right? And this is the stuff we all love watching too lol. Actually, I'm not sure whether I'm more frustrated with the villains being forgiven or the good people being...nice(?) to the point that they forgive the villains. like, am I just a really heartless person or something?

@XYZX, thank you for the sizzling gifs!
Seriously! They make the nice people too damn nice. I'd disown my sister if she was anything like Prae.

XYZX

sarNie Egg
i kinda like the thought of starting a new love .... i mean yeah they will still get together of course. but the feeling of first love? for Fahlada to feel it. and for Saichon to be with the woman he loves, literally as a woman and not the child he met on the idland of the 17 year old girl. she's a woman now but like one of the scenes Charles says 'she's the same Nangfah' after a hectic fahlada scene
I hope in the end fah will at least know Charles is her husband on the island, even if she doesn't remember. I can't help but getting so pissed off on the thought of fah taking yasa as her ex. That's terrible!!

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
I hope in the end fah will at least know Charles is her husband on the island, even if she doesn't remember. I can't help but getting so pissed off on the thought of fah taking yasa as her ex. That's terrible!!
Yasa is partly to blame. PRAE is for sure to blame. if evil Yasa can tell Prae is the jealous type, Charles also knows. And Charles uses Prae's evilness to get back at both sisters.... But I do wish Fah remembers the good times too, not just the sense of new found love ::sigh:: Thai dramas man. Thai Drama...

Queen_sin

sarNie Egg
I was disappointed in the R turn willing scene..the director should have made the pa'ek scoop na'ek up while he was kissing her and walk toward the bedroom so we at least know they made it to the room instead of having us wondering how they got there. It would have still been a PG but a Lil more romantic..jus a thought?!?! Btw..I think Falada will remember sichon cause in the MV it seem like Falada has another one of her dream where she's looking at sichon and he turn around and said nang fa..i could be wrong.

cecilia

Staff member
Oh wait... The maid saw Charles coming out of fah's home... So does prae know Charles and fah u know what???
She knew that Charles was there from the maid but she didn't think 'bad' of it .. she thought he's just there to confess to Fah that he love her like he told her the other day when he came to wait for Fah at her house.

1crazynyt

sarNie Egg
If Fah/NangFah wont regain her memories in min island and SaiChon what's the use of those flashback? The thumb kissing scene picture kinda put me off and ruined my wild imaginations, I really hope they didnt make it ovious. I really have to say this one thing or else Im gonna lose it, why they let YADECH play the roles if they knew that theres a lot of sensitive roles thats inappropriate for their ages. Its okay if justhappend ones, but they did it with DJA, they cut the good part of the story and now they are doing it again. I dont wanna be complainer but it kinda frustrates me, I heart YADECH so much right now. These two dont deserve a bad script writing, they are doing what a expirience actor n actress suppose to do acting wise.

cecilia

Staff member
If Fah/NangFah wont regain her memories in min island and SaiChon what's the use of those flashback? The thumb kissing scene picture kinda put me off and ruined my wild imaginations, I really hope they didnt make it ovious. I really have to say this one thing or else Im gonna lose it, why they let YADECH play the roles if they knew that theres a lot of sensitive roles thats inappropriate for their ages. Its okay if just this ones but they did it with DJA, they cut the good part of the story and now they are doing it again. I dont wanna be complainer but it kinda frustrates me, I heart YADECH so much right now. These two dont deserve a bad script writing, they are doing what a expirience actor n actress suppose to do acting wise.
AMEN! i'm currently complaining b/c of that particular reason too .. poor scripting and editing!

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
lol I know many of u are disappointed in the R scene, me too lol

but well if u gotta understand that, Yadech is young, I know the reason is lame but well it isn't lame for Thai people, so I guess it's ok for them :facepalm:

toward the end of the lakorn, there will be some sweet scenes, when Charles kidnaps Fah to Min island, basically, they try to live as Nang Fah and Saichon.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH anyways, scenes coming up next should be all drama and slap/kiss

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
I was disappointed in the R turn willing scene..the director should have made the pa'ek scoop na'ek up while he was kissing her and walk toward the bedroom so we at least know they made it to the room instead of having us wondering how they got there. It would have still been a PG but a Lil more romantic..jus a thought?!?! Btw..I think Falada will remember sichon cause in the MV it seem like Falada has another one of her dream where she's looking at sichon and he turn around and said nang fa..i could be wrong.
LOL ... i think the director wants to to think whatever we want for the willing scene. but as for the dream scene some angles look like Saichon ans some angle oddly enough looks like Yasa o_O

but i agree with you... i wanted at least the scooping her up scene. Nadech mentions yaya being 'fat/heavy' often enough

[/center]

die hard fans man. long live Yadech... hahaha ... i think it's the soda talking because i didn't have coffee today. o_O
LOL Count me in too.
What are we calling ourselves on this crime fighting mission? "Charlie's Angels"??? ROFL :rofl: :rofl:
anything for Charles right now.....

Would we see Charles visiting his wifey every night from now on? hehehe
They better give us something to make up for today's very PG love scene!!!!

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
LOL Count me in too.
What are we calling ourselves on this crime fighting mission? "Charlie's Angels"??? ROFL :rofl: :rofl:
anything for Charles right now.....
LOL ... OMG Charlie's Angels! lololol his Nangfahs... hahahahahaha :lmao: :rofl: :lmao3:

i'm so upset at how the story is going .. i just hate it - too choppy and ... *too many things to complain*

oh, Ceci - it makes me feel sad to see you hate this. Did you like the novel?
I always feel that if I like the novel, I don't like the movie because it will never be the same. The novel is in detail and it uses our imagination. As for movie/TV series - we have to watch what the producers put out.

I actually have a funny idea to cheer you up. Nothing to do with GRGR but has to do with a song and Nadech. It will be funny I promise. BUT I don't know how to download vids from YT so I am a bit stuck.

Does anyone know how to save YT vids to Mac?

XYZX

sarNie Egg
Yasa is partly to blame. PRAE is for sure to blame. if evil Yasa can tell Prae is the jealous type, Charles also knows. And Charles uses Prae's evilness to get back at both sisters.... But I do wish Fah remembers the good times too, not just the sense of new found love ::sigh:: Thai dramas man. Thai Drama...
Yasa and Prae, even though I hate them to hell but I don't really care about how they end. I guess my love for charles and fah is way over my hatred to them. If fah and charles choose to forgive, I am happy with any decision they make. I just wanna my beloved nangfah/saichon fahlada/charles to be happily together. That's all I hope.

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
Prae does not deserve someone as loyal as P'Mor. I hope in the end P'Mor doesn't marry her and Prae ends up alone. As for Charles and Fahlada, although some scenes seem choppy, I can't wait for what Charles have in stores for Fahlada.

Also, does anyone know if Mami is going to be back anytime soon? I kinda miss the girl.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
i see some bloopers? theres one wheres man looks alike was in her room i saw a guy wearing pink (i think) and his elbow. Theres another part i forgot which one i see i think another camera man too..I feel like theyre rushing this lakorn and didnt take time too editing. I mean if you want a good lakorn please dont do crappy work.