[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

U guys all see how Charles would turn to be when he is jealous right?

U may wanna know that Nadech didn't have to put much into his acting, since jealousy is in Nadech lol

Yadech at an award earlier this year. Yaya was being interviewed with Tono and pay attention to Nadech's face LOL
Love his face na. He can't hide well. LOL.

I've heard Nadech sing that song before. I think I posted it like 2 weeks ago. Here it is again because his voice is just sooooo dreamy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Af0jaTxlNpg&feature=channel_video_title

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I was hoping for some intense flashbacks too na.

Hey - why don't you write a FF for that scene? I would totally read it!!!
Me to, me to..I would love to read another FF for yadech!

@ jjinxx i love how u write your FF! You are by far one of the best FF writer ever!

XYZX

sarNie Egg
cr: on the picU guys all see how Charles would turn to be when he is jealous right?U may wanna know that Nadech didn't have to put much into his acting, since jealousy is in Nadech lol
Yadech at an award earlier this year. Yaya was being interviewed with Tono and pay attention to Nadech's face LOL
OMG, you have to watch this!!! I can 't believe Nadech is so charles in that video. Walking towards yaya and that guy, he was like "get off my girl. SHE IS MINE!" Look at this monster face,full of possessiveness! When was that award ceremony? Have they started filming GRGR by that time? Feels like he is in charles' role.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Have you seen this?
This is not new but I was looking at my Nadech vids and still touched by this one. He is a kind-hearted soul. This not the first time I've seen him do volunteer work for the unfortunate. He is really an inspiration.
Kiki, honestly I cried. One of the many traits that Nadech embodies. He is a real & true sweetheart. You can tell how kind he is. As I have said from his facial expressions...they don't lie. Just like in that vdo of Nadech waiting for Yaya while she is being interviewed with Tono. His face changed as soon as she was by his side.

"Pur Ter" is one of my all time favorite songs. Nadech's voice is so dreamy. How he can change the tone so easily is a talent.

OMG !! IM like sooooooooooooo behind . I been so busy moving and settling down in a new home , I didn't have internet for a while and plus i have work to start . I have to start from eps 1 now !!!! R scene & kidnap!!! My kind of lakorn I sooo misss the good old days!!!!!! i need to go watch it now to i can caught up !!!!!!!!!!!!!! *pull hair*
Sarn in the house. Catch up, baown. You will like this.

i love this lakorn even more now that the vengence have started!!!! this couple is the next ken and anne. love every moment of them together. man... this makes me want to write a fanfic of them. :thumbsup: lol.
Chinkywinky is finally here! How have you been!!! OMG! We got Sarn, Raiya, Cikna, and now Chinkywinky! All coming out of hibernation!!! WELCOME!!!

haha what? when was that?
During DJA, wait WPM shooting, Nadech mentioned in an interview that Yaya likes to pluck his chest hair...I think he liked it. :coverlaf:

rather than wanting more 'action' during the love scene, I was hoping for really intense flashbacks for Fah, like, I had this whole thing imagined out where she would resist and there would just be flashes and flashes of memories until she just responds to each of his touches...which would CREATE more action I suppose LOL. The single flashback in the dark thing was slow and sweet but just too...abrupt. I want her to have more of those colorful flashbacks! Charles, get a move on!

Now, I CANNOT wait until she has her dream that occurs in the DAY TIME where everything she sees is clear and my her beloved Saichon turns around, with his face as bright and clear as can be and for her to realize that Charles has been the man she "feels like she belongs to" all along! :rockon:
I was too, Jjinxxy. I was too. This is the reason I hate expecting things. I solve the problem by not expecting too much. Although, I thought the scene was sweet. I really think they should of added a bit more. Like Fah having the flashback and then getting away from Charles face and looks at him then gives in...IDK. We all know it could have been better.

I am looking forward to that flashback on the island where Saichon turns around and say, "Nangfah..." I know I am going to freakin cry again and again. :spin:

PLEASE write your version for us to read. I need something more that what they gave us. PLEASE JJINXXY?

^LOL Nadech is like the very visage of Charles!

OMG, someone mentioned "The Vow" and so I looked it up...and it so reminds me of GRGR! T-T It's like the American film picked up on Asian drama and shortened it down to a movie minus all the annoying side rai people! One of Channing's lines from the trailer: "How do you look at the girl you love and tell yourself it's time to walk away?" <---YOU DON'T! You go CHARLES on her!
It was me unless someone mentioned it before me. "The Vow" is based on a true story according to Channing Tatum Unwrapped. I read about it way last year. I want to read the book now. When I saw the trailer last week, I flippin squealed. I am going to see it for sure. I love Channing!

"How do you look at the girl you love and tell yourself it's time to walk away?" OMG...can't breath...that describes Charles too.

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
OMG, you have to watch this!!! I can 't believe Nadech is so charles in that video. Walking towards yaya and that guy, he was like "get off my girl. SHE IS MINE!" Look at this monster face,full of possessiveness! When was that award ceremony? Have they started filming GRGR by that time? Feels like he is in charles' role.
lol I believed that they had started to film GRBR but had not reached to the city part yet so yeah that's why I said "Jealousy is in Nadech"

He didn't need to act LOL

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
From Ceci...this song is like Saichon & Charles:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbLHtNGnIcM
Credit GuitarStrummer YouTube

I posted a BTS vid earlier na and I am still smiling at this scene where Fah kicked Charles under the table.
NangFah is there. Can't wait to see them fight and Fah loosing her heart to Charles!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I was hoping for some intense flashbacks too na.

Hey - why don't you write a FF for that scene? I would totally read it!!!
I might do it just for the fun of it. Hm...how detailed, or no, how FAR should I go? LOL we'll see. If I write it and find it decent, I will share it with you guys!

@Dal, muahahahaha! Now my mind is rolling and clicking. I don't know how the original novel lets it play out but the emotions from Yadech gives me very much inspiration. Anyway, I bet I'll hear your cries all the way in the midwest here when the "Nangfah" scene finally comes up! Hang in there!

@kenann fan, thank you, thank you! I'm glad to hear it!

I think after missing the love between Saichon and Nangfah, the fact that Charles is going to force some sort of interaction between them is what's exciting me lol

Totally obsessing over sexy mad face Charles and saw some great SC from ep.12 on pantip.
Here are a few to share ka.

This was the one that killed me yesterday:

smirk in the car:

mad again:

and this one I find the sexiest. I think someone asked yesterday and I agree. I find this scene very sexy.

Is that weird that I find his thighs so attractive? Some men has good shoulder/arm muscles like Nadech but skinny legs. He body is just perfect. Ok. Better stop drooling now. I am going to flood my room. :coverlaf:

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Chinkywinky is finally here! How have you been!!! OMG! We got Sarn, Raiya, Cikna, and now Chinkywinky! All coming out of hibernation!!! WELCOME!!!
Hihihiihi! I'm doing well... how are you??? :)

i can't wait for friday to get here.

chenling

sarNie Adult
From Ceci...this song is like Saichon & Charles:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbLHtNGnIcM
Credit GuitarStrummer YouTube
GREAT song, perfect for him!!!

Whoa - I can't wait for the next epi...this shows is kicking so much butt!!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Totally obsessing over sexy mad face Charles and saw some great SC from ep.12 on pantip.
Here are a few to share ka.

This was the one that killed me yesterday:

smirk in the car:

mad again:

and this one I find the sexiest. I think someone asked yesterday and I agree. I find this scene very sexy.

Is that weird that I find his thighs so attractive? Some men has good shoulder/arm muscles like Nadech but skinny legs. He body is just perfect. Ok. Better stop drooling now. I am going to flood my room. :coverlaf:
Omg, thanks for the images. Nadech is freaken HOT! I was giggle and blush when I saw this scene. I dont remember how many time I watch epi 12. haha Nadech look so good when he's a bada$$ hahah. I love this man because his acting is superb.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
:lmao3:
^LOL Nadech is like the very visage of Charles!

OMG, someone mentioned "The Vow" and so I looked it up...and it so reminds me of GRGR! T-T It's like the American film picked up on Asian drama and shortened it down to a movie minus all the annoying side rai people! One of Channing's lines from the trailer: "How do you look at the girl you love and tell yourself it's time to walk away?" <---YOU DON'T! You go CHARLES on her!
:lmao3: OMG! So funny. White men can learn a thing or two from Asian P’eks.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't like chest hair lol

but oh well since Yaya likes to pluck it on Nadech's chest lol I am fine then puhahahahhaha
haha I dont like his chest hair but from all the pek I saw, I think Nadech have the best chest, that I forgot all about his chest hair. haha