[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Prae does not deserve someone as loyal as P'Mor. I hope in the end P'Mor doesn't marry her and Prae ends up alone. As for Charles and Fahlada, although some scenes seem choppy, I can't wait for what Charles have in stores for Fahlada.

Also, does anyone know if Mami is going to be back anytime soon? I kinda miss the girl.
Hopefully, Mami can make Charles and Fah understand each other in later epi.

Sometime, I want Mami to end with Pope, but I think she would be cuter with Fah's friend, James.

It kinda suck that at the end Pope still going to end up with Mint. :whatever:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
They should make Mor do what Tawatchai did to Sunsanee in JLR. Just walk away from her when she comes crawling back and Prae is much worse than Sunsanee. Sunsanee was just a big brat but Prae is pure evil.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
They should make Mor do what Tawatchai did to Sunsanee in JLR. Just walk away from her when she comes crawling back and Prae is much worse than Sunsanee. Sunsanee was just a big brat but Prae is pure evil.
wow cupid candy that is a wise point :thumbsup: wishful thinking I want that to happen
as well Khun P'Mor reject and walk away :lmao3:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
:lmao3:

:lmao3: OMG! So funny. White men can learn a thing or two from Asian P’eks.
I know right? 555 They make it sound like white guys and asian guys are opposites in dramatic romances, but there really needs to be a middle ground here!

I totally drooled over Charles's exit from Fah's house. Side note, I know Fah's family is rich but seriously? A whole separate house for her and her sister and a third house for guests?

1crazynyt

sarNie Egg

The Infamous walk out scene.. So sinfully sexy, I hope Fah don't mind if I have Charles for one night only, just one night only promise.... :secret: :secret: :secret:

CR: Thinkjaden for the video and gif made by me..​

Murni

sarNie Egg
Its not house for guest, wat Prae inform before renting the house to Charles, the parent build the house , but not sure for whom, that part I missed, but I believe the parents build it for Fah, since Fah prefer the quite,small house, she choose to live at her parent's old house behind the mansion.

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
2 b honest, I wasn't into yaya and nadech first drama DJA, but their second one I totally love it cuz I like a slap/kiss drama... And omg nadech acting as Charles is superb and not too mention he is super oozing with hotness Charles!!

yadech<3

sarNie Egg
my happy ending would be:

1.fah is pregnant :baby-scene-pop-corn:
2.Charles still being super sexy but sweet
3.p'mor walks away from prae after she crawls back to him. :rockon:
4.Yasa dies.
5.sahat and ta marries each other lol!
6.mami and james together!
7.FAH AND CHARLES LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER WITH A BABY!!!! :worthy:

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Open it at your own risk

cr: mangotvcafe
LOLOLOLOL It's like he's having such a hard time to lift her! And I remember that time when all the 4 Hua Jai gangs went to Ratree Samosorn, and Nadech confessed he's difficult to lift Yaya because she's tall and has big bones! :lmao3: :lolyup: :rofl:

jjinxx

lol Charles KNOWS that we can't handle his hotness, that's why he's hurrying to cover himself!

Murni

sarNie Egg
my happy ending would be:

1.fah is pregnant :baby-scene-pop-corn:
2.Charles still being super sexy but sweet
3.p'mor walks away from prae after she crawls back to him. :rockon:
4.Yasa dies.
5.sahat and ta marries each other lol!
6.mami and james together!
7.FAH AND CHARLES LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER WITH A BABY!!!! :worthy:

Ohh.. how I was hoping it will be like that.. SUPERSWEET!!!

saki

sarNie Adult
Yup, I love the drama of a well written slap/kiss. The best I've watched are the ones where the p'ek still shows love and fights for the n'ek, even if he gets mean sometimes. The intense scenes between Nadech and Yaya here are well made ...they get to show off good acting chops. Nadech as the angry, jealous Charles and Yaya as the vulnerable, confused Nangfah. I love the scene where he was sitting in the sofa with the evil smirk and surprised her. And where he threw all the marbles to the ground that was so emotional. My favorite was when she cried in the shower after Prae lied to her. Hard times ahead for poor Fah. It's going to be like breaking the cutie for this one.

saki

sarNie Adult
Just one thing I'm wondering about- I'm confused and a bit disappointed with the R/willing scene. I understand it can't be too over the top and I'm fine with that. But there was so little of it and we didn't even see them get to the room. Is it really because of their ages? I'm not familiar with Thai entertainment industry so much, but I thought age was not a factor? I mean, I remember Kob Suvanant had so many R scenes in her lakorns when she was just as young as Yaya. Is it because Channel 3 is more conservative than Channel 7? Or are lakorns more conservative now than they were before?

jjinxx

Perhaps we should think of the love scene as more of...they kissed and then Charles got too hot and took off his shirt and they went to sleep like that.

yurieun

sarNie Egg
SO here is something I found while i was reading the Chat box on yadech.com!!!!

So someone said a lady at pantip with exclusive interview with nadech... ask what would Nadech compared Yaya to... he said he doesn't want to compared her to anything""because to him, Yaya is Yaya... cuz Boy compared Margie to musics that knows his heart so they know each other's move in every scene"
"he also said if this wasn't yaya, he wouldn't know how to act it out and he wouldn't know if it come out good for viewers."
"I'm not tired of her. She's a cute girl and sometimes she's spunky. I am happy teasing her na especially when I get to tease her speaking in e-san"or mid thai that she doesn't know. I will go crazy. The more I see her make a fool of herself, the more I like it. I don't know what's wrong with me."

dude if this is true im so in heaven cuz nadech LOVES yaya!!!!!! :dude: :woot: :clap: :bravo: :clap2: :yahoo: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: