[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

JennieN

sarNie Adult
But what if, Nadech and Yaya want something different from what u and I want?
what do you mean like if they want to date..marry in the future? or stay as sibling/close friend for life. Is up to them right? that's my answer because is they life and their heart.... lol, i can't even control my own heart so why would I go controlling others

JennieN

sarNie Adult
also, i don't like how Thai Celebs always refer to relationship as in bro and sis. Friends is good or even work friends..means, flatly platonic friendship.

I just think that bro and sis is like ehhh, ok..

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
^

lol cuz answering that gives ppl two ways to think

one they can go down a step to be friends

or

two they can step forward to be loves

That's how it works with "bro-sis" answer LOL that is just a tactic to avoid further question and to attract fans' attention

SPMxoxo97

sarNie Hatchling
Just saw RS and they are sooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!! lol love how everyone was making fun of Nadech cause his ears always get read. And Yaya is just....ADORABLE, lol love how she always messing up her Thai. Cute :) hahaha I love how you guys are like I want them to need! They need to date!!! I don't really care if they date... If they don't date then I will die!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha to be honest, I would say that I would LOVE for them to date, I'm like all for it. But ya know I'm not in their head, so I don't want to say that they have feeling or anything for each other. I mean if you ask me to guess, then I would be like, they totally like each other. I mean their chemistry on camera are just sldkjfsldjfskdfjs. So yeah, they might like each other or they might just see each other as friends. Who know? Who are we to say anything? To me, Nadech is that type of person that like to hide from the media and I guess that why he gets all shy when something gets to him... (Yaya) ;). haha and Yaya is just like a straightforward person, like I feel like she just say what on her head and think it wouldn't a big deal while of course fan take it to the next level. Which I have no problem with! ;) But yeah overall, Yadech would be like the cutest, adorable, hottest, attractive, sexiest, etc... couple to me. And they will always be my favorite couple. And wheather they will date or not, I'm always gonna be a fan to both of them :D

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Happy thanksgiving guys!
----I am definitely thankful for grgr!

Can't wait for grgr tomorrow! :)

yadech<3

sarNie Egg
Same with my sister. She likes Mark and Yaya and when she watched Tawan Deurd she thought they have great chemistry and look really good together.

I asked her many times to watch GRGR and guess what now she loves Nadech even more than Yaya and Mark. She said she loves his acting, down to earth personality, his public speaking, etc.
Omg this is funny! my sis used to dislike nadech but i made her watch DJA with me and she was like oh hes not bad looking but she was in love with yaya more and now after GRGR she was like NADECH is the BOMB!! lol! but she still likes Mark more! i guess i just cant change that! i do respect her choice though but now she is totally a yadech shipper! ROFL!

yadech<3

sarNie Egg
I wish it is only yadech, but of course that is not going to happen for yaya! But nadech I'm still looking forward to who will be his next n'ek.

But I hope it is not with other girls that I don't like!

For me, I cannot watch my favorite p'ek with other n'ek, but if its my favorite n'ek then I can watch them with any other p'ek that I like! Its just me I guess! Lol...

But in the end I will still aim for my YADECH! I want them to only pair up together! Playing greedy
here...lol...
SAME HERE!! i totally cannot watch my fav p'ek with other n'ek but i can watch my fav n'ek with other p'eks!!! as much as i love nadech but i dont think i'll be able to watch his lakorns if hes with other girls! I really wish yadech will be together forever but i guess they do need to act with other ppl! let's just hope nadech's new n'ek is someone i like!!!!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ omg I just faint! Nadech is so hot and sexy! Ahhhhhhh this is one of my favorite picture of him! He is so mouth watering! Lol...gosh I don't know how people can resist this handsome hot sexy man...cause I surely cannot resist it.

NAAAAAAAADECH WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO HOT AND SEXY! Its making me go crazy.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ omg I just fainted! Nadech is so hot and sexy! Ahhhhhhh this is one of my favorite picture of him! He is so mouth watering! Lol...gosh I don't know how people can resist this handsome hot sexy man...cause I surely cannot resist it.

NAAAAAAAADECH WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO HOT AND SEXY! Its making me go crazy.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
SAME HERE!! i totally cannot watch my fav p'ek with other n'ek but i can watch my fav n'ek with other p'eks!!! as much as i love nadech but i dont think i'll be able to watch his lakorns if hes with other girls! I really wish yadech will be together forever but i guess they do need to act with other ppl! let's just hope nadech's new n'ek is someone i like!!!!
Hahaha and I thought I was the only one! Lol...

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
i took a pre-turkey day nap... woke up to all this talk of bro-sis ... ::sigh:: i wasn't thinking of that until now. but yeah.... i was team KOB/NUM when i was like 9? lol... haha but yeah, things and time changes a person. school comes first and yadee yaddah ....

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
LONG LIVE OUR YADECH!

credit pantip, nadechyaya
I love this picture!

Don't think I'm a weirdo guys, but of everything about Nadech, I love the veins on his hands. I don't know why but guys with veins crawling down their arms and hands are a total turn on. LOL! It's a great feature of masculinity. Every picture of Nadech or other guys, my eyes always looks at their arms and hands.

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Thinking of all the koo Kwan that have paired up many many times and look where they r in real life...
Aff/aum...willy/mew...Ken/Ann...kob/num...etc...

I just think that yaya and nadech should focus on their education and mature as an individual and down the rode who knows...

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Omg this is funny! my sis used to dislike nadech but i made her watch DJA with me and she was like oh hes not bad looking but she was in love with yaya more and now after GRGR she was like NADECH is the BOMB!! lol! but she still likes Mark more! i guess i just cant change that! i do respect her choice though but now she is totally a yadech shipper! ROFL!
I'm a bit like your sister. I saw DJA - like yadech but I love Yaya more...and then suddenly I don't like Nadech anymore and I watch Tawan Duerd and I like her with Mark. Now I like Mark much more than Nadech just because this guy is such a geek I watch a couple of youtube video that he can't remember the lyrics and he just paused like a lost child. Just so funny!!