[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

JennieN

sarNie Adult
^

u like who, no one cares, but when u speak do u consider where to speak?

I know there is something call "freedom of speak" but there is also something called "courtesy"

what if someone goes in front of you, and say "I don't like you". You wouldn't feel uncomfortable?

U see this thread is mostly Nadech's fans and Yaya's fans. U came here and say "I like Mark much more than Nadech" do u need anyone to teach about "courtesy?"

Can I send the word COURTESY back to you? you need it more than I do

sushilover

sarNie Egg
^

u like who, no one cares, but when u speak do u consider where to speak?

I know there is something call "freedom of speak" but there is also something called "courtesy"

what if someone goes in front of you, and say "I don't like you". You wouldn't feel uncomfortable?

U see this thread is mostly Nadech's fans and Yaya's fans. U came here and say "I like Mark much more than Nadech" do u need anyone to teach about "courtesy?"
I think next time we should ignore those people. And if we're really annoyed, we'd better talk to other members instead. The outcast will feel bored and go away. If we reply them, they'll reply, and then we'll reply..., the argument will never stop.
BTW, I really want to share my thought about those upcoming episodes but I cannot think of the right words at the moment because my English is limited. But I'm very happy to read what others write in this topic.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ Nooooooooo please take that somewhere else na ja! Not here please. We really don't want to deal with this again! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE not here!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Omg i cannot wait until tomorrow episode! But sadly I can't watch it until after work. Well please share your thoughts so that I can sneak in a break to the bathroom so I can read everyone's thought na ja! Lol...

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
Nadech, Yaya, Boy, Ken in Ratree Samosorn Break 1
wishboniko

after watching the subbed, I LOVE THEM MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :cloud9:

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
why don't we just change this to the yadech forum?? ;D

is anyone like jealous of yaya?? hahah i love them together don't get me wrong- i'm like totally YADECH .. but like.. i would also rather keep him to myself ;D :rolleyes1:
i seriously look up to yaya as an idol - she is so cute!!

CAN't wait for tonights ep!!! i'm watching it live sooo will report back with details and scene for all you that don't get to watch it.. until a very long while :D

xx

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
please to all my friends in this thread don ruin our fun entertaining with our Yadech
Asianfuse is a peaceful forum where everyone here are a bunches of nice respectful
people no attacking anyone here we are all fair and equal to one another :grouphug:

lets all back to our GRGR friendship and Yadech :dance3:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
please to all my friends in this thread don ruin our fun entertaining with our Yadech
Asianfuse is a peaceful forum where everyone here are a bunches of nice respectful
people no attacking anyone here we are all fair and equal to one another :grouphug:

lets all back to our GRGR friendship and Yadech :dance3:
I agree! Let get back to our yadech!

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Hey guys, just watched RS with sub, and I just realized when Nadech played ukulele a bit, he sang something like this,

" You may not see that I love you so much. You may still doubt this man"

And dang! I was like, Was that a hint to Yaya? Why would he sing that part only? :heart: :crush: :eyetwitch:

and from Yaya's confession, he just kept playing and repeating that song over and over again on the set

LOL just a thought though

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
Hey guys, just watched RS with sub, and I just realized when Nadech played ukulele a bit, he sang something like this,

" You may not see that I love you so much. You may still doubt this man"

And dang! I was like, Was that a hint to Yaya? Why would he sing that part only? :heart: :crush: :eyetwitch:

and from Yaya's confession, he just kept playing and repeating that song over and over again on the set

LOL just a thought though
i also thought it was an inside joke between them o_O but yeah... hint hint!! :D