[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
RS is great so far (i've only watched part 1 subbed by our infamous Wishy!). These two make me smile ear to ear. I love how Nadech teases Yaya, and it is harmless too, none of that rough stuff like Aum lol. He's a good big brother, knows how to let her have fun. They are both hard-working and everything pays off because we love them even more for it!
I still like that joke about Nadech's character names bringing fate to BKK. Then again, he doesn't even need to play "Athit" to make it hot in here! His next role might be Takeshi...what is the meaning of that name? :eyetwitch: lol
It's hilarious how Yaya messed up Look Nam Kem. She's adorable. She gives too many opportunities for the others to prank her.

GRGR tomorrow but I probably won't be able to watch since I'm with family...

shengvang

sarNie Adult
G night my fellow yadecher! Ill be back to spazz with every one tomorrow after work na ja! Make sure to share you thought! Lol...

cecilia

Staff member
I still like that joke about Nadech's character names bringing fate to BKK. Then again, he doesn't even need to play "Athit" to make it hot in here! His next role might be Takeshi...what is the meaning of that name? :eyetwitch: lol
In japanese, takeshi means "fierce, warrior" -- Anyway, either jack or nadech was saying in STARCHAT that his name should be 'MONEY' lol = i couldn't stop laughing from it too ..

But yes, it's such a coincidence that these two years has work for his character names. Next year, let's hope it's not hot lol

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
i might not sleep tonight. catch up on some FF ... make some gifs... think of what Charles will do to Fahlada.... you know... the basics of my life :D

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
I am! I cannot wait to get it.. but I'm not sure when they are going to have it at ethaicd!
a few years ago when Hoy Anh Chun Ruk Ter was out and Channel 3 had them for their calendar... they were a savior and actually got it for me from someone... LOL i love their services!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Missing GRGR today. Thanksgiving dinner got in the way. Also my very first black friday ever. Pray that I don't hurt anyone.

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
Missing GRGR today. Thanksgiving dinner got in the way. Also my very first black friday ever. Pray that I don't hurt anyone.
that's the point of black friday... just make it out of there alive! i had an old grandma lady actually hit me with her cane ... and i work there o_O i wasn't even trying to cut in line!! i was just trying to back up the cashier!! :D

ok... wai rai freshy break... i got sad... so imma DJA it or work on some gif.... or just watch the first 3 epis of GRGR ...

oh Nadech... if only i wasnt a few years older than you :(

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
Hey guys, just watched RS with sub, and I just realized when Nadech played ukulele a bit, he sang something like this,

" You may not see that I love you so much. You may still doubt this man"

And dang! I was like, Was that a hint to Yaya? Why would he sing that part only? :heart: :crush: :eyetwitch:

and from Yaya's confession, he just kept playing and repeating that song over and over again on the set

LOL just a thought though
hahah its the chorus of the song jaaa ;)....

I think next time we should ignore those people. And if we're really annoyed, we'd better talk to other members instead. The outcast will feel bored and go away. If we reply them, they'll reply, and then we'll reply..., the argument will never stop.
BTW, I really want to share my thought about those upcoming episodes but I cannot think of the right words at the moment because my English is limited. But I'm very happy to read what others write in this topic.

oh, drama today. I agree with sushilover and most of you na ka. Please keep it peaceful here.
We get to see Nadech very little in lakorns. GRGR is his only lakorn this year. Let us enjoy it peacefully.

Back to GRGR, I can't get the last scene out of my head - Charles waiting for wifey at the house when she returned. SO - does he get to stay the night? dun dun dun.... hehehe. My mind is in the gutter tonight. Too much turkey!

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
oh, drama today. I agree with sushilover and most of you na ka. Please keep it peaceful here.
We get to see Nadech very little in lakorns. GRGR is his only lakorn this year. Let us enjoy it peacefully.

Back to GRGR, I can't get the last scene out of my head - Charles waiting for wifey at the house when she returned. SO - does he get to stay the night? dun dun dun.... hehehe. My mind is in the gutter tonight. Too much turkey!
i wanna say my mind is in the gutter with you!! haha :coverlaf: but we might have different stories in mind of what happens next! LOL i['ll share my idea of the next scene if you will :D hahahahahaha :lmao3: :bump:

i wanna say my mind is in the gutter with you!! haha :coverlaf: but we might have different stories in mind of what happens next! LOL i['ll share my idea of the next scene if you will :D hahahahahaha :lmao3: :bump:

You know I was about to write then I saw this beautiful MV. Now I am crying. Let' me get the link and share it with all of you.

WATCH THIS MV! It's so beautiful and emotional. I am in tears.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpvUsmuueqo&feature=feedlik

Breeze is one of my top fav. MV creators on YT ka. Here is a part of her description of this beautiful video:
"This video include clips from one of my favorite scenes of them, which is actually a pivotal part of this video. It's the lunch scene where Charles is telling Fahlada of his love for "Nang Fah." I love the subtlety of their interaction there; I could feel the deep sadness that's running through both of them. Charles is speaking of his lost love who's right in front of him, but who can't remember her past, and Fah who seems too long for that kind of love he speaks of. I wanted to shake Fah, he's talking about you missy! "Come on... remember!'' Who am I kidding? Of course she won't remember. Ah... it's pure torture for him and us."

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
hahah its the chorus of the song jaaa ;)....
Ah such a beautiful song! So reflecting Nadech's feeling towards Yaya (I'm still hoping here, that there's might even a tiniest chance between them :heart: )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57UdNi1-HtU&feature=feedu

New video coming up!

That Taleoy guy is so funny, keep singing with his iphone, as if he was in MV or something and they keep comparing him and nadech! LOL

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
WATCH THIS MV! It's so beautiful and emotional. I am in tears.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpvUsmuueqo&feature=feedlik

Breeze is one of my top fav. MV creators on YT ka. Here is a part of her description of this beautiful video:
"This video include clips from one of my favorite scenes of them, which is actually a pivotal part of this video. It's the lunch scene where Charles is telling Fahlada of his love for "Nang Fah." I love the subtlety of their interaction there; I could feel the deep sadness that's running through both of them. Charles is speaking of his lost love who's right in front of him, but who can't remember her past, and Fah who seems too long for that kind of love he speaks of. I wanted to shake Fah, he's talking about you missy! "Come on... remember!'' Who am I kidding? Of course she won't remember. Ah... it's pure torture for him and us."
OMG ... how sad ... and appropriate for the situation ... more like :blahblah: DONT LET YOUR SISTER BRAINWASH YOU WITH HER CRAZIES!!! but that was... ::SPEECHLESS::

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
ooookay. you gals move way too fast. i don't even know where i left off. previously i mentioned that im be working on a little grgr name list of i'm a charles' angel. im not going to go hunt if i got any name submissions. but i finally made it. i called it the Game Rai Game Ruk: I'm a Charles' Angel fanlisting. to be organize and make is easier for me, im asking that you leave a comment on my blog LakornGods on the pinned post with (1) your name with right spelling and capitalization as you desire and (2) which side you want to listed on- Rai or Rak. Don’t be shy, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. can't believe tomorrow is really friday!