[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^oooh! tough choice! My first instinct was Game RAK! But THEN I was like, HALE NO, I'm on Team Charles and his name is on the RAI side, and I sooo want him to get his revenge, and yet, it's so much more right to be rooting for the RAK side. I'm making things complicated for myself lol

AUGH! BREEZE never ceases to amaze me! That video is brilliant and heart-wrenching!

Does anyone know what the lady host of RS's name is, the one that isn't Kalamare?
Is that the right spelling of the name cuz can't seem to find it on YT.?
http://youtu.be/IMmH-lRB6co

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Thank so much!!! I remember where I heard it from, luk mai Klai ton, Andrew and kob lakorn
^oooh! tough choice! My first instinct was Game RAK! But THEN I was like, HALE NO, I'm on Team Charles and his name is on the RAI side, and I sooo want him to get his revenge, and yet, it's so much more right to be rooting for the RAK side. I'm making things complicated for myself lol

AUGH! BREEZE never ceases to amaze me! That video is brilliant and heart-wrenching!

Does anyone know what the lady host of RS's name is, the one that isn't Kalamare?

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile

i went for evil and chose Charles ... i can be bad on #teamCharles :D

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^OH GOSH, the way they tried to explain themselves...I've never ever had the impression that they were trying to make excuses but this time in RS, for the first time Nadech looked like he was under pressure. Like, not as stumbling as Mark is, but more awkward than usual. when he was like "A lying person's eyes aren't like this"... Why do you have to try so hard to prove you're not lying if there's nothing to lie about? lol. I'm delusional, I know.

@d2balways, yes, I think I just might have to go with Rai, since this method eventually succeeds in winning the Rak anyway. 555

Tinie

sarNie Egg
Hi Yadech lovers, I have a confession. Been a silent lurker here for awhile now (since GRGR started airing). I'm kind of new to lakorn. My 1st is w/ Ken & Ann in Oom Rug and love it, then Kaew Tah Pee w/ Tik & Cherry( I fell in love w/ Tik). Lets just say I found a new hobby. Oh! by the way I'm not Thai.

I have always like and adore Yaya. I always see cute attached to her name,her voice and personality is cute but her face is BEAUTIFUL. Yaya is perfect to my eyes. Nadech... I was not a fan (i was shipping Mark/Yaya)...........when I first saw them on DJA, I didn't understand all the hype. I did watch but didn't finish it. I really wanted Mark and Yaya, thought they look better.

I watch GRGR for Yaya but now I LOVE Nadech. There I said it! He's funny not to mention HOT. They have so much chemistry together. I love every second of them on screens. So now I get it, why they have a lot of supporters. I went back and watch DJA, not once but twice. I also watch others related news, bts, and fan made videos. I still don't know why I didn't like them pair up before cause they are perfect for each other.

That is my confession. So when i read some negative comments on Yaya or Nadech, I thought maybe they need to give them a chance like I did. Then maybe they will love Yadech too. Anyway, I can't wait til Fri.
Same here. First, I really loved Mark ever since Ngoa Rak Luang Jai and hated Nadech when he played the dump and weak Nawa. Then, after the 4 hua jai series, i started to like Nadech better than any other p'ek among the 4 of them. And after watching RS, bloopers, and behind the scenes ect of all the funny moment of Nadech, I became obsessed with him thinking why he is so addictive. Not to mention Saichon/Charles melted my heart lil by lil in GRGR <3 :p and I agree with you that Yaya and Nadech are meant to be paired up together due to their perfect chemistry! I don really like seeing them being paired up with other actors/actresses cos the image of them being a couple alr tatooed in our heart that nobody can erase =]

P.S. I am not Thai too. :D

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
^OH GOSH, the way they tried to explain themselves...I've never ever had the impression that they were trying to make excuses but this time in RS, for the first time Nadech looked like he was under pressure. Like, not as stumbling as Mark is, but more awkward than usual. when he was like "A lying person's eyes aren't like this"... Why do you have to try so hard to prove you're not lying if there's nothing to lie about? lol. I'm delusional, I know.

@d2balways, yes, I think I just might have to go with Rai, since this method eventually succeeds in winning the Rak anyway. 555
lol Nadech can be rai then Nadech can rak me .... you know ... rape and then fall in love... it's the life of a lakorn if i wanna be in one with Nadech!!

or get fake rape with a tube of lipgloss like DJA and thought an r-scene happened :D

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ooookay. you gals move way too fast. i don't even know where i left off. previously i mentioned that im be working on a little grgr name list of i'm a charles' angel. im not going to go hunt if i got any name submissions. but i finally made it. i called it the Game Rai Game Ruk: I'm a Charles' Angel fanlisting. to be organize and make is easier for me, im asking that you leave a comment on my blog LakornGods on the pinned post with (1) your name with right spelling and capitalization as you desire and (2) which side you want to listed on- Rai or Rak. Don’t be shy, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. can't believe tomorrow is really friday!
omg lakorngods ter pen pern dee tee sood chun chob ur graphic artwork the dark one is
so cool and rockin :rockon: while white dashing is so angel alike
its so sanook mak this is one awesome creation :bravo:

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
thank thanks thanks. just wanted to post so my new signie will show. plz past the words. ahhhh, totally waking up early tomorrow.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
thank thanks thanks. just wanted to post so my new signie will show. plz past the words. ahhhh, totally waking up early tomorrow.
yeah love your new signie too oh don have to past on cos they will all see it 4 sure
the next day :popcorn:

Here is Nadech talking about Rangsit and floods, etc. (all serious stuff) and all I am doing is staring at him and thinking how HOt he is. hahaha.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogp5viGT_H8&feature=youtu.be
How can he look that good with that messy hair? ahhhhh~~~
Something to hold me over until GRGR.

Yadech is giving me insomnia. Forgive me but I am going to photo spam you here~~

I really like him with glasses. He can wear any shape and looks good.

New Photoshoot! WOOOO HOOOO I think it's for Hamburger mag.

cr: on the pic and NadechYaya.com FB

Yaya has a photoshoot too

cr: NadechYaya.com FB

Last one for tonight. hahaha. I don't want you guys to be mad at my photo spamming tonight.

I WANT TO GO TO RANGSIT!!!! (I should add "to stalk Nadech".) hahaha. I prefer Chula na but Rangsit has Nadech.

cr: Rangsit University Thailand FB

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
LOL ... i applied to rangsit and a university in australia 7-8 years ago i think?? i got accepted to both :D except i couldnt afford school over seas ... hahahaha but Rangsit is actually pretty cheap :D i just couldn't afford a passport and plane ticket

yadech<3

sarNie Egg
Lol! Omg I was only gone for a few hrs and u girls moved so fast!! Lol! Thanks for the awesome pics can't wait til ep.13 comes out! I was waiting in at h&m and I was watching GRGR and this girl next to me was like r u watching game rai game ruk?? I was like yeah and we started spazzing together lol! It was so funny! We started watching/talking abt it for 2 hrs!! It was def the fastest friend bonding ever! LMAO!