[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
going a little crazy after watching RS... i've never seen barry so uncomfortable and they kept teasing him about his ears being red. lol. AWWWW.... he surely do have a crush on yaya. how can he not ... yaya is soooo adorable. everything she does is super cute! i am dying to see today epi. :)

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
sorry for all the spam.. screen caps of today's episode :)
ahhh today was so sad ): i miss game rak.. :S can't wait for them to go to amphawa and get all lovey hahah
- oh snap, tomorrows going to be.. :eyetwitch:

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
To me, today's ep was good. Charles was being sweet but also sadist

lol there is some slap/kiss between Charles and Fah today. I love them all

Nadech plays Charles really well lol his smirk is something LOL

I think Fah likes Charles deep down but she suppresses it

Tomorrow ep will be awesome as well

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
1) when he was bangin' on the steering wheels 'hate saichon, is that right' (glit saichon chai mai?) ... i was bawlin' ...
2) sahut making 'oh' sound after tha and her mom ... i was laughin so hard esp. when he pointed which way Fah took off
3) fah, how can you not see? prae already thinks she loves charles... charles doesn't needa force her anything
4) fast footsteps by sahut? hahahahaahaha
5) i thought more was gonna happen after the belt scene

::sniff sniff:: i'll see you Charles' Angels Tuesday :) bye bye!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Thanks for the caps and spoiler! I almost shed some tears when charles was banging his head on the steering wheel. He feels guilty for his actions by that's the only way he can get fah to listen to him right now. Too bad I have to work today!

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
LG - RUK RUK RUK for me. hahaha. I want to be Charles' Angel (aka NangFah). Opps. I better hide now. hahaha.
yes, to make ya life easier, i will take submission here too. but i warn ya that if i miss ya submissions among these blazing pages, its totally these crazy gals fault. so, please please beck me again and again. you can quick check if your name is on the confirmation list at LG. black friday shopping then grgr! right now Team Nanfah kon Saichon is winning Team Charles' Angel.

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
I sssssooooooooooooo loved today's episode !!!!!!!!! Charles is meaner than ever and Fah is fighting him like a tigress !!!!! I am happy that Fah is not taking Charles 's anger lying down and that she is giving him as much as she gets ( hate weak n'ek ! ). Weirdly enough , I do not hate Charles ! He is talking about revenge against the 2 sisters but the reality is that everytime he tries to hurt Falada, he ends up hurting himself in the process ... After bullying Fah to change her looks and controling her with threats , she manage to get away , not for long, Charles catches up with her and have a fight in a street . Finally, Charles leaves Fah behind with no shoes on. Really hurt by what she said to him, he bangs his head against the steering wheel screaming 'you hate Saichon , right ?' . In my opinion , Charles is desperate to have his Nangfah back , no matter what , even if he has to force it out of her . Obviously, Fah's reaction is to rebel against him and find protection and comfort in the arms of p'Mor. That must hurt him to see that p'Mor has taken Saichon's place and he is now the person she trusts the most and want to confides in. And he uses Prae to make Fah jealous because he wants to see her loving him again and see signs that she cares about him. Fah is hurt but she is mostly confused by it all. On one hand she hates Charles and in the other , she finds herself responding to his touch ( R turn W , and that kiss at the beginning of the episode...)and is feeling a connection to him . Their LOVE-HATE relationship is on fire but both are getting burned equally !!! And don't you think that Prae is a stupid , stupid , stupid girl !!!!! I mean Charles comes to her to say openly that he loves Fah unconditionnaly . He stares at Fah like she is the only person in the world, takes pictures of her and always talks about her...... And when Charles gives her a five minutes thrills , she suddenly thinks that Charles is becoming hers ???? What a MUG !!!!! She is in a total denial of the situation, really !!!! Even that necklace that he gives her out of the blue should have make her suspicious !!! MUG! MUG! MUG!

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
The sneaky kiss is so damn sexy

he stood outside and kissed through the glass door

And this naughty line

"If u get off the car, I will rape you right here"

of course Fah didn't dare to, she was scared, cuz when Charles says, he really does

cr: Barry.Ya and NY home pantip at facebook

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the caps and spoiler! I almost shed some tears when charles was banging his head on the steering wheel. He feels guilty for his actions by that's the only way he can get fah to listen to him right now. Too bad I have to work today!
Same here tinah! I'm at work and I'm going crazy here. I usually take a 5 minute bathroom break just to read everyones comment! Lol...

shengvang

sarNie Adult

And this naughty line

of course Fah didn't dare to, she was scared, cuz when Charles says, he really does

Omg its making want to scream! Ahhhhhhh I cannot wait to get home so that I can watch it!

Thanks kiz!

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
Today epi was bittersweet! I'm not a shallow person or anything but goodness, Nachech and Yaya are such gorgeous gorgeous people and having them pair up also, I'm surprise my screen hasn't burn yet.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult

And this naughty line

These were my fav scene from today! I was cuddling myself when he kissed her had to rewatch it twice, ahaha... <3

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
:) ok... I has Boy Pidsanu moments as I rewatch on my phone. LOL

One of my favorite scene was when Boy was skipping when he tried to escape Noey trying to step on him.

My other favorite scene is of course the part where Nadech was cleaning Yaya's feet and rebandaging it

Also the scene where he pretended to leave but was able to get Yaya to drop the bat ;) naughty naughty boy!!

... My bf is asleep while we wait for our plane. UGH ... At least I have Charles to watch over & over again <3

Thanks for the screen caps. It's making me crazy because I can't watch yet.
Keep posting photos and screen cap na ka. It looks great on my iPhone and make me scream like a crazy girl in the crowd.

Spazz with you later~~~