[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

KTLover

sarNie Egg
I realized something while I was daydreaming about Charles and Fah, and doing some household chores...

Last night's episode, Fah, Prae, and P'Mor are going somewhere because that day was the anniversary of their parents' death? That's also the day when Saichon found Nangfah unconscious at the beach right or at least near that day? It's like the anniversary of their first meeting! :)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Jjinxx...I so loooooved how he gave the telescope a spin too LOL! I though we'd never get to see the telescope again.

Like Nok Chatchai described Yaya that she's born to be an actress, Nadech is born to be an actor. His emotions are real because I can feel them. His eyes...I love them!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I realized something while I was daydreaming about Charles and Fah, and doing some household chores...

Last night's episode, Fah, Prae, and P'Mor are going somewhere because that day was the anniversary of their parents' death? That's also the day when Saichon found Nangfah unconscious at the beach right or at least near that day? It's like the anniversary of their first meeting! :)
Maybe that's why he made her dressed up all nice and took her to lunch to celebrate.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Charles look even more hot when mean haha...Nadech play aggressive so well and sexy! feel so sorry for Fahlada. feel sorry for Charles too, he's mean cause misunderstood and so hurt that his wife hate him..the more he love, the more he's mad at her...i don't hate him..feel more sorry for him...

saki

sarNie Adult
I feel the same way- I think Nadech is very good at playing mean, but hurt and desperate at the same time :D At first, I didn't think he and Yaya would be good at the slap/kiss parts since they're so young and so far only played the cute and sweet stuff, but I was wrong. They're very good at the slap/kiss revenge lakorn too.

And I love it when he smirks in that mean sneaky way of his- somehow it makes the scenes between them more interesting to watch.

saki

sarNie Adult
I wish that at the end of GRGR when Charles and Fah are settled down, and so are Mami/James and Sahat/Plernta...P'Mor rescues a pretty girl from death in the surgery room and falls in love with her. And Prae is left all alone.

If she gets a happy ending, it would be a bad example for lakorn viewers- like they're showing that such behavior is rewarded. I think that if they remove the R scenes to set a good example, they should also punish the p'rai and n'rai accordingly. What type of person sends a man like Yasa to harass her sister? To kidnap her sister? That's not just being spoiled and selfish- that's criminal behavior.

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
So many things have been said about Charles / Nadech , I just don't know what else to say about him. Everybody has said it all lol !!!!

Personally , I don't blame Fah for Saichon's pain although she is at the root of it !!! She NEVER CHOSE TO FORGET HIM !!! She got forced into it!!! I can still hear her screams at the hospital and the great fight she gave Prae and Mor because she wanted to go back home to Saichon.
I just can't blame her to think that Charles is a psycho . When he is with her , he is so emotionally charged that he barely can control himself , even before his plan of revenge starts ! The meeting at the park , the constant stares , the extra kindness he was showing her was all kind of scary already somehow... Fah has been robbed of her memories and feelings for him and is facing the all situation completely in the dark ! She is stuck in the middle with only P'Mor shoulders to cry on , not Knowing what and how everything went wrong ... I really do feel sorry for her because she is as much of a victim than Saichon is . her pain and feelings have been numbed by electrochocs and lies but the bond she share with him is still there . That is why, she give into him , lies to Prae about what Charles is up to,she doesn't even tell P Mor about it ... I don't think it is only fear controlling her actions because she could have called the cops at anytime or talk to James and never did.

In fact , Fah , willing or not, does plays Charles game by fighting her corner hard . I mean she is not holding back , she has pushed him hard against the wall and she wrestles with him all hearteadly specially after that belt scene when Charles attempt to rape her again . That was HOOOOOOOT !!!! After all , it is well known that there is a thin line between LOVE and HATE !!! I really Love the fact that Nadech and Yaya are soooo physical when they are fighting lol!!! They are really going for it and I personally love it ! Lol !

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
I wish that at the end of GRGR when Charles and Fah are settled down, and so are Mami/James and Sahat/Plernta...P'Mor rescues a pretty girl from death in the surgery room and falls in love with her. And Prae is left all alone.

If she gets a happy ending, it would be a bad example for lakorn viewers- like they're showing that such behavior is rewarded. I think that if they remove the R scenes to set a good example, they should also punish the p'rai and n'rai accordingly. What type of person sends a man like Yasa to harass her sister? To kidnap her sister? That's not just being spoiled and selfish- that's criminal behavior.
I soooooo wish the same for Prae !!!!! P'Mor needs someone who is going to love him back and not ending up with this manipulative , controlling , cold hearted cow !!! Lol !!!

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
the new ep is soooo cute!!! :rofl: can't wait for you all to see it!!!!! - i'll try take screen caps.. but i want to watch and enjoy more :pPP :D hehe

lilypha

sarNie Adult
love their scene of spending the night hugging each other. watching it now and my gosh there is so much drama but I hate Mint very much (especially when she got all jealous and slapped yaya and now she is plotting her evil game with the bracelet and now she is defaming her sister by saying that yaya is loose)hate this girl and she deserves no one here. poor nadech,yaya and pope.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
and now he got accident...poor him and she should end up with one of us fans instead hehehehe...every scene of nadech and yaya is so intense. I think the reason that i love this couple is that they are so talented despite being so young. I cant agree more that these two kids are willing to act in a sweet and touchy scenes like these. love them and really feel their love and pain.

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling

sorry lots of repetition here but this scene was so cute!!

a little teaser of the amphawa scene.. :whistle: i have to say though it was a little disappointing... but not bad! .. i don't want to post anymore cause the rest are so sad :( .... but yea :)
hope you guys like it...

AND FOR IMMEDIATE LAKORN WATCHING for those of you that can't wait to watch it.. 10 minutes after it finishes airing in thai tv ...

credits: CiNNtv1's youtube channel
fastest lakorn upload ever. link : CiNNtv1' channel

or thai live TV :
My link
:) :dance3:

cikna

sarNie Adult
I love this picture!

Don't think I'm a weirdo guys, but of everything about Nadech, I love the veins on his hands. I don't know why but guys with veins crawling down their arms and hands are a total turn on. LOL! It's a great feature of masculinity. Every picture of Nadech or other guys, my eyes always looks at their arms and hands.
OMG, i thought i was the only one who thinks the veins on his hands were sexy. hehehehe...that means I'm normal :dance3:

cikna

sarNie Adult
I'm actually dead tired, from morning till late evening, i was with my family organising my niece's wedding reception. Though it was an auspicious occasaion, a place where family members gather, most of the time i was thinking about GRGR. hehehe.... :wackonut:

liebenandy

sarNie Egg
Hi all, I new here and a big fan of Charles & Fah - they're so so adorable.
I've just finished the raw episode 14, the first half was so cool, I love they way he's clinging to her. But things are getting more and more complicated. In the preview, Fah said she loved P'Mor, can't figure why really!!!! hic Poor Saichon/Charles. And the more painful they (Saichon and Fah I mean), the more hateful that old ugly Prae turn to be >...<