[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
After this weekend's episodes, I have lots to say. hahahaha. bare with me while I vent na ka.

1) I am starting to hate Fah/P'Mor relationship! Why is she staying overnight????? Arrrrgh!! I also can't stand her hugging him and stuff. She is not a kid. She should NOT do that even if she is thinking he is a brother. I am even jealous for Charles.
2) I think I like too much of Yadech on-screen time that I find other scenes a waste. I don't find P'Mor character attractive at all. Fainting because a girl broke up with you. LOL. Sorry, but I was like just move on.... what a waste of time!
3) Prae - an eye sore!
4) I want more "guilty in the shower" scene. I miss shirtless SaiChon. hehehe
5) Yes, that undoing Fah's blouse - HOT.
6) I AM SICK OF FAKE KISSES TOO!!!!! arrrrgh, give us something a little more realistic, please. it's really getting to me now.
7) Fah is getting to me too. Why can't she keep one thing Charles gives her. First the necklace. Now the bracelet. C'mon!

What I can't get enough of this weekend: Jealous, possessive yet sweet Charles. He just exploding with charisma when he come on the screen. I don't even blink because I don't want to miss a look, a stare, a smirk. Gosh - he is so addicting.

I tried to make an MV with Charles' angst but came out all mushy because no matter how mean he is, I always see the sweet man.
She has a headache, he is concerned. When she curses him, he feels all guilty because her words always hurt him. AND oh-boy, he wants to see her every minute, day and night. If he doesn't know where she is, he just looses it. His whole being is just about loving her~~~ :spin:
yeah... that fainting part... AWKWARD ... be a man like u were in tawan deard... seriously doctor... don't be so weak that even prae is more manlier!!

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
^ That scene is after the part we saw in the preview where Charles is yelling at Fah, telling her that Prae is not a good sister. Fah faints and he brings her to the hospital. They stayed overnight and Fah had a nightmare about her parents so Charles hopped in bed with her :)
whoa... seriously? im kinda excited for a sharing hospital bed scene :D .. although not so much where she wont believe charles that PRAE is EVIL incarnate

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I can't stand it. Friday is taking tooo long to come by so I made another MV na with the new pics.
Lord - I am so addicted to Yadech.

Check it out na ka
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO0DOQ6VGac&feature=channel_video_title
Awesomeness lakornkiki. Another mv to warm my heart! I was having some really bad yadech fever, and now I'm all better. Due to such a nice mv. Lol.. You really know how to feed us with some good yadech medicine! Lol...

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
vacation made my brain lax ... because i forgot i can multiquote x_X

Angles - WE NEED A PLAN! Where should we hang out after GRGR while waiting for TNNKK? TNNKK thread? I will definitely need Yadech therapy. We need a place to hang for our GRGR withdrawals. We only have 2 more weeks. 3 Nom is confirmed to air on the 16th.

I am so torn. I want to see Charles and Fah together and want to see happy ending soon BUT that means no more new scenes. No more spazzing over mean/sexy Charles. I am already sad thinking about it.

Oh, there is also the 4+1 concert in Feb. so we will get our fix of Nadech. I hope Yaya will be one of the guests. I will be so mad if they have Nadech singing with another actress and no Yaya at the concert.

Is there a Nadech thread that we can go to?
PM me where y'all would be at :D i'll follow if you guys lead. hehe

@Alice

Yes we should! Im up for it.

Nadech Angels lets get ready for it!
EXCITED ... sorta like Angels about to fly for the first time, no?? :D

Come hang out at YADECH.COM! We have soooo much fun there! NadechWorld? Is there a Nadech thread here?
i dont remember if i ever created an account there! fudge... will add that on my to do list this weekend

friday is so far away! i need my daily dose of Yadech.
... really? i feel like its sooooo close :) do some holiday shopping! it'll be here soon! yeeeeee :D

@Kenanna, please PM me a short message for Nadech & you can include where your from if you want. Please do it ASAP, na. I'm sending it to him this week. I already sent the book to be printed, but when I get it back I'll stick your message where available. I won't be able to put your favorite photo of Nadech with your message-maybe next time.

It was a project at YADECH.COM headed by Chubbycheeks & myself. Kiki must have seen it over there. We had fans from all over the world leave him messages. He has fans everywhere. I didn't get any wishes from South America or Africa, but they could be lurking.

@Kiki, the book is 80 pages...I know I might have went overboard. I am pretty happy & proud of it. I am extremely giddy for him & his mum to see it.
please tell me i am not too late? :(

off topic but I saw this pic today and can't help to think that Nadech and Aff look really hot together (and p'anne looks like a big sister here):

I want Nadech to play with another actress so people won't complain that he is always with Yaya. If I have to choose, I choose Aff. She is gorgeous and petite. It will make Nadech look so grown up and like a sex god. Oh, he already is a sexy god as Charles. ahahaha
i would like to see him act with another actress ... but it would break my yadech'n heart :(

I don't know if anyone has share these pics but i wanted to share these 2 since i haven't seen anyone post. Credits on the photo. :)
he can tie me and take me to any island he wants :) Yaya is so lucky ... well she will be when she realizes Charles is her Saichon!!

done ranting for now :) see y'all angels after i catch up on sleep :D

cikna

sarNie Adult
More spoiler photos!!!! Thank goodness for these because I was going crazy looking for new images to spazz on.
Are you ready???????

Here you go:

cr: NadechYaya.com

Go Charles go! Get your wifey back na. :dance1:
Ahhhhh - I can't wait for this scene!!
love u, love u, love u kiki!!! thanks a lot

@lakornkiki, THANK YOU! HOMYGOSH, those pictures warm my heart. Charles, this is the true you!

^^^lol, yes P'Mor's face is like "Get a grip on yourself girl." I suppose by that point she has repented? and feels bad about the way she treated Fah...but still! Can't just let her have the easy way out. At least don't make P'Mor end up with her. ><

I was trying to do the ff version of the shirt scene and was inspired by the upcoming hospital pictures. I'm glad Ceda gave us such an awesomely STEAMY version, because when I wrote this, things ended up rather…bittersweet.

When Fah was discharged from the hospital, Charles appeared at her side.

“I’ve already seen the doctor. He said that you are to go straight home and rest.”

She threw a glare at him. “What right do you have to be talking to my doctor?”

“The right as you husband.” He interrupted her protest, dragging her down the hall to the exit. “Come along dear.”

They reached her house and he swept her up in his arms walking to the front door.

“Argh! Put me down! If P’Prae comes—“

“I knew you’d be worried, so I already called and asked her to go to the company and take care of some things for me.”

Fah looked at him incredulously. As soon as they were at the door, she struggled down and went in.

“Hold on—“

Fah’s eyes rounded when she saw that in her haste, she had closed the door on Charles’s fingers when he tried to stop her. His face twisted in pain, lips uttering silent cusses.

“I-I’m…”she took a step forward. She saw the red marks from the door’s impact and cradled his hand in hers. “Does it hurt much?” she asked gently. Without thinking, she brought his fingers up and blew on them.

“Of course it does, you slammed the door so hard,” he complained, inching closer to her, his gut wrenched by her unconscious tenderness.

As Fah examined his fingers, her neck prickled, sensing his gaze on her. When she turned, she pulled her head back quickly seeing him so close. Only then did she realize that he had maneuvered both of them inside, making her drop his hand as if it were something that was personally offensive to be holding. Charles closed the door with an air of casualness and looked at her. She scowled darkly at him; he was just as untrustworthy as she suspected.

“Why is your face like that? You must be really tired honey,” he lifted a hand to test her forehead temperature, but she dodged it.

“My face is like this because I don’t want to look at you. And don’t call me honey!” she looked around cautiously.

“Scared that Waen will hear?” he chuckled. “Okay, I won’t tease you today, since you just got out of the hospital.” His face steadily grew stern as he looked at her. “Go and change your clothes. I don’t like that shirt.”

She tossed her hair over her shoulder and mockingly smiled. “Do you think that really matters to me?”

“Did you not want to part with that blouse because of your disgusting memories of the night you spent with the doctor? Throw it away and I’ll buy you new ones.”

Fah realized this was the same shirt she’d worn the night P’Mor was sick. She snapped at him, “I would rather wear dirty clothes than the finest piece you could buy.”

Charles forced himself to control his temper. He didn’t want to distress her again. Seeing her in the hospital had struck him like a bullet at how fragile she was and he was beginning to find it difficult to imagine hurting her, even if she had hurt him.

Fah watched warily as he unwaveringly returned her defiant look before his lips curved in yet another infuriating smirk. He seemed to always enjoy messing with her. “Or…would you prefer to wear no clothes at all?” He tugged her toward him by her wrists.
Charles couldn’t help laughing at Fah’s outraged expression. “Don’t be so dramatic. We’re already quite comfortable with one another, right? In fact,” she squirmed away from his hands that had reached for her waist, “I’m feeling kind of in the mood right now to--”

“You pig!”

“Whoa, you’re thinking ahead. I was merely considering helping you…” his breath measured how little distance was between them, “changing your clothes.” He loosened the bow on her blouse before she could push at his hand.

Her face flushed. “Stop giving me a bad name when you’re the one who has a dirty mind.”

She backed away, but he matched all of her steps until she bumped into the wall. “Don’t you dare do anything.”

He simply smiled lazily back before leaning into her. Fah found herself paralyzed as his hands came up once more. In the same manner that a person who was savoring opening up a present would, he slowly plucked her bow apart, daintily loosened a button, then parted the collar.

Strange chills quivered through her as his eyes slid down her throat to her bare collar bone, his eyes that had softened and yet grown passionate, his eyes that felt like a tangible touch…a touch that she longed for.

As if through a window, Fah saw the faceless man become clearer, his outline sharpened; her mind raced to catch hold of any part of him that she could reach.

She was given no time to identify her pounding heart as anticipation, Charles’ lips had followed the lead of his eyes. He kissed her neck, paused to relish in her scent and her hair tickling his nose, then indulged in her decadent skin, while her chest rose and fell at this suffocating bliss. He swept her snuggly into his embrace.

Her fingers combed through his hair, and Charles raised his head to look at her in confusion. Her rosy face and dark lashed eyes were every bit as endearing as he remembered, as though only seconds ago she had stepped from the golden sun into their hut upon the sea, ready to welcome him with a hug. Charles’ heart throbbed painfully.
Suddenly, his lips were on hers. His kiss was undemanding; instead it was filled with silent sad words that threw her off guard. Her lips puckered in response to deepen their kiss momentarily before he pulled back.

Fah’s brow twitched to witness the eyes that so many times had appeared soulless, but that were now undoubtedly the eyes of a wounded man who was at the edge of giving up hope. The tips of her fingers brushed across his temple, not even knowing that her touch made him breathless. And then, he kissed her once more. It was the softest kiss Fah had ever felt before, and yet it was the only one she could remember ever making her heart literally swell with yearning. It was softer than a butterfly or a rose petal. It felt as gentle as…teardrops.

She opened her eyes, surprised to see him across the room from her when his presence lingered so strongly in front of her.
When Charles spoke, he kept his back to her, “I’ll be back later to check up on you.”

“Wait,” it was her turn to stop him from leaving. She walked around to face him and what she saw floored her.

“Why…” she was sure why it should matter to her, but it did, “Why are you crying?”

He tried and failed to smile. “Because of you, Fahlada. Crying, smiling, loving, hating, laughing, fighting, dreaming…breathing…everything is because of you.”

Their eyes met and she was once again paralyzed, not from fear or hatred, but by her own desire to erase those understand him, understand who he was and why he was here with her doing the things he had done.He left her there, to struggle over his words, to decipher his anguish, to recall the first meeting at the park when he had cried also. Fah’s head felt dizzy, but it was nothing compared to the imprint his tears had made in her heart.
is this the actual spoiler or is this a fanmade spoiler?? either oen, this is GOOOOOOD to read! thanks

I can't stand it. Friday is taking tooo long to come by so I made another MV na with the new pics.

Check it out na ka
it's beautiful! thanks for sharing

Yadech is too popular. So I changed album. Here you go. Don't drool too much LOL

I freaking love his chilly eyes.

Thank you soooooooo much! I keep looking at my iphone all day yesterday and I couldn't get a song out of my head so I did a MV for the scene. It's uploading to YT so I'll share the link when it's done na ka.

MV for the Charle's Angles! I put the "opening the blouse scene" in here for just for you.
I would have stopped with just the house scene but couldn't resist. I hope this MV works.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObPaTawyV8I&feature=channel_video_title
Ceda and Jjinxx - this is especially for you na ka - for writing great FF and fueling our Yadech fever! This is my thank you. hehehe

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
I'm curious, what is Yakuza and Yakuzi in relation to what nadech and yaya said from RS? R they like Japanese characters or something???

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
I'm curious, what is Yakuza and Yakuzi in relation to what nadech and yaya said from RS? R they like Japanese characters or something???
in rs.. yanee asked nadech what future roles would you like to play if it was a paired role
nadech said yakusa .. which is like sort of a gangster mafia role , his ideal character: someone who is very mean to everyone but when he finds 'the one', he loves her with all his heart

and she ask ok if nadech was yakusa what would yaya be then she said 'yakusie' which is a play on words :)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
where can i see a picture of yaya real life family?? i really want to see her dad and sisiter....
There are some at YADECH.COM forum. I can find you the threads but it may be later today, na. I'm on my phone & my phone is shot. It hasn't been doing well lately.

@D2BALWAYS, this is a YADECH.COM project. Please PM me your wishes ASAP, na. I'll see what I can do:) I hope you had a blast in Vegas!

Thank you, Ceda. I posted it up now, but I'll check for grammatical errors tonight. (;

yadech<3

sarNie Egg
Jjinxx that was soooooo good!!! I love ur ff please write more!!!

Upearl pleaz post ur ff ASAP I cannot wait to read it!!

Thanks for the pictures and mvs every1!!!! My Yadech fever has gone way too high!! I need to go to a Yadech rehab!!

Dertaajaf can u post another pic of yaya with her sis?? I can't Rly c her sister's face in the pic!! But yaya's mom is so cute!!! ^.^

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
MV for the Charle's Angles! I put the "opening the blouse scene" in here for just for you.
I would have stopped with just the house scene but couldn't resist. I hope this MV works.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObPaTawyV8I&feature=channel_video_title
Ceda and Jjinxx - this is especially for you na ka - for writing great FF and fueling our Yadech fever! This is my thank you. hehehe
Aw man! I'm on my phone & can't view it right now. I'll have to wait til my lunch break and watch it on my work computer. Thank you! I'm so excited LOL!

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
LOL Charles likes to stare at Fah. I think Nadech is no different lol

cr: Barry.Ya

They were at Lays big cleaning day event :)

blackstar

sarNie Egg

Check it out na ka
This is going to get me through til Saturday! I guess I should be glad I have placement tomorrow and the next. Changing bottles and cleaning tables smudged in paint does make time fly by xD.

I would favourite the video but I have reached my limit x_X. *bookmarks video* ;)