[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for all of the pictures and mv na ja! 10 hours at work, off and saw all these picture totally just made my day.

Charmz

sarNie Egg
Grgr today!!! Can't wait.  just curios, anyone knows howmany times yadech have had real kisses since dja? Im bummed out that apparently they've got real ones for grgr but they've cut it out! 

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I thought today was friday and i was so excited but then i realized its only thursday :thumbdown: So anxious for tomorrow, as soon as i wake up tomorrow going to watch this.

This vid is for all of Charles Angels. something to drool over while waiting for GRGR to air na ja:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq3Fn3rzM00&context=C2bd94ADOEgsToPDskLf12dspjLuH0iBBG7TaiQk

Here is some lyrics and you'll see why I choose this song by David Guetta ft. Nicki Minaj ka.
Boy, I’m achin’, make it right
My temperature is super high
If I scream, if I cry
It’s only ’cause I feel alive

ENJOY! I drooled all over my laptop while making it!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^Ceda, I hope GRGR can raise your spirits and help you recover soon!

@lakornkiki, augh! hotness spilling all over the place lol

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
She is not pregnant. Due to the fact that they only slept together for one night, it's more plausible that she isn't pregnant. Don't worry they'll have plenty of opportunities later LOL
It upsets me that she's not pregnant. Technically they have slept together twice. Makes me feel like Charles is not (how do I say this...) "strong" enough. LOL! With Fah not being pregnant underestimates Charles and his ability! :whatever:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@lakornkiki. Love the mv! Your doing really good at feeding us with some goodness sexy Charles( nadech)! Please keep them coming cause I sure love drooling all over nadech! Lol...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Dang it screw the young age thing. Just make her preggers already. If Kwan could play a pregnant person at age 17, Yaya can play a pregnant person at age 18.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
It upsets me that she's not pregnant. Technically they have slept together twice. Makes me feel like Charles is not (how do I say this...) "strong" enough. LOL! With Fah not being pregnant underestimates Charles and his ability! :whatever:
LMFAO!!! So funny! In Thai I think it's "mai mee bun ya."

Tinie

sarNie Egg
:welcome1: to this thread, SkinyWinky!! I'm new here too! Like you, I've been a silent reader. I love Thai lakorn and I've been a long time fan eversince I was a kid. I enjoyed reading this thread so much and have GRGR/Yadech fever. That's why I decided to be a member and be a part of these amazing Charles Angels! :grouphug:
Can't wait for tomorrow's ep! I know it's hard to stay focus on anything other than GRGR/Yadech, but I hope you make time to study and pass your nursing entrance exam na ja. Good luck!
Me three :p I don know wat Yadech has done to me.. Or Us LOL they are so addictive!!! :wub: :nailbiter:

Murni

sarNie Egg
from what I know, she is not pregnant! She fainted after Charles told her the truth about prae. Did you see the preview of episode 14, when Charles was telling her that prae hates her, but she covering her ears, after that part! But it would be cool if she is though. Lol...

Not pregnant?? Not good.. not good!! :nono1:

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
ahhhhh!! i'm off on my study leave for exams but finding too many yadech distractions every few minutes!!! :D hahaha

nadech does look a little sick :( .. hope he gets some time off for x'mas .. unless ofcourse he's too busy partying for the new years ahaha..

AS MUCH as i want fahlada to find that shes preggers... it would be a bad role.. and influence? :(
EVEN thought they are married and stuff.. i think later on in the story would be fine.. but not now, not while theres so much going on already!!

:whistle: :boombox: listening to the gamerai gamerak soundtrack to raise my GRGR spirit! :)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
^Ceda, I hope GRGR can raise your spirits and help you recover soon!

@lakornkiki, augh! hotness spilling all over the place lol
Thanks jjinxx!! Good thing about being sick is I get to stay in bed and watch GRGR tomorrow morning.

Kiki...do you want me to get a heart attack? Where can I get my very own Nadech?

:welcome1: AF newbies!!!