[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
Today's episode is so painful to watch. I hated all the scenes between Fah,Charles,Moh, and Prae. I really hate the misunderstanding. Please let them understand eachother soon and give us some Saichon and Nangfa moments. Hopefully tomorrow's ep will be better.
:) yes and no for me... not too soon for reconcilation because i want the lakorn a little longer :) and not rushed... but on my yes, understand each other soon is a plus as well :D i want to see saichon and nangfah again :D

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Sorry, this has nothing to do with the lakorn but does anybody know if there's actually a release dvd/vcd version of Bird's concert that had Yaya as the guest. I only saw the one that had Noona and Nok Sinjai as the guest. I really want to get the one with Yaya but can't seem to find it.

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
Sorry, this has nothing to do with the lakorn but does anybody know if there's actually a release dvd/vcd version of Bird's concert that had Yaya as the guest. I only saw the one that had Noona and Nok Sinjai as the guest. I really want to get the one with Yaya but can't seem to find it.
:) email ethaicd they reply back almost instantly. i've been depending on them for almost 10 years :D

added: they usually remember to remind you also for pre-orders or release dates :D (they got me my sudsapda of yadech for me too) yeeeee ^_^

Not sure if anyone have post this.
This is exactly how Charles feel every time he hurt his NangFah.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_DKyjXee0g&feature=player_embedded#!

Thanks you so much for this. OMG. It's beautiful. So fitting with the feeling right now. It's speaks for Charles so well.

Ceda and d2balways - I am up too. It's 4:34AM! going to try to catch some sleep now..... have a busy day tomorrow so I might have to sneak in for comments here and pics for ep17. I doubt i'll fall asleep. Have you seen the vid above? It's really perfect for tonight!

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks you so much for this. OMG. It's beautiful. So fitting with the feeling right now. It's speaks for Charles so well.

Ceda and d2balways - I am up too. It's 4:34AM! going to try to catch some sleep now..... have a busy day tomorrow so I might have to sneak in for comments here and pics for ep17. I doubt i'll fall asleep. Have you seen the vid above? It's really perfect for tonight!
:) 4:50am now! lol and yes i saw the MV :) or i mean :( haha ... that MV makes me want to have someone to cuddle with me... stinkin' cold cold nights!! i probably won't sleep tonight. i had a caramel frappe at 200PM this afternoon o_O ...

BTW: the song always makes me go :no: :cry: :cry1: sawan bieng.... Ken crying ::sigh:: LOL it's also my ringtone ;) i'm a sucker for songs like this

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
just casually doing a lil promo.. sorry!!
:eek:fftopic:

A little love with a little music

I did say i was going to write a yakusa fan fic.. but haha i can't really think of yakusa and yakusie hehe
so.. here, my 'yadech' fan fic also with most the '4huajai' cast back in action :)

hope you guys like it!!

chapter one comes up soon! so stay tuned.. ^_^

saki

sarNie Adult
How come every time Charles and P'Mor have a fist fight, P'Mor always wins? Is he stronger than Charles or what? :D

saki

sarNie Adult
Funny thing is that- while I've been enjoying GRGR so far, I haven't cried yet. The first time I felt teary (not cried exactly, but just had teary eyes is all) is during episode 17 when Plernta cried and Sahat handed her a handkerchief. I don't know why, it's certainly not the saddest part in the lakorn but for some reason, I felt real bad for her. Even if she's a bimbo sometimes, she's still funny and I have reason to believe she's good hearted. Maybe just influenced badly by her mother or something.

My favorite part is when Sahat held Prae and Plernta kicked her during the cat fight. I swear, I'm going to hate the ending where Prae gets her HEA. I don't think I want to see it.

Still love the slap/kiss, but the misunderstanding between Charles/Fah is getting tiring now (you see, that's what I was saying about having 21 episodes!) and I hope they can finally sit down and talk it over. One thing I think I'm going to be real annoyed with is Fah not believing him despite the fact that her sister hit her, and is so obvious about not caring.

Charmz

sarNie Egg
To those who saw the episode, did Fah have flashbacks with Saichon?

saki

sarNie Adult
Charles stands Prae up for the wedding right? If so, I can't wait! :) Runaway groom indeed. Honestly, after watching episode 17 I can say the acting is very good (from both Yaya and Nadech) I just hope Fah doesn't play the martyr and realize who the real bad guy is. In this case, bad girl.

And we have two new cute couples - Sahat/Plernta and James/Mami to add to the list :D

saki

sarNie Adult
To those who saw the episode, did Fah have flashbacks with Saichon?
No flashbacks yet. But I think (based on the preview for ep 18), P'Mor might be telling Fah that Charles is her real husband. How he finds out, I don't know.

Charmz

sarNie Egg
Thanks Saki. Yeah, thank God for P'mor's brains.Our girl Fah is a bit on the slow side. Prolly due to the head injuries. hahaha. I mean all the coincidences and clues are there, Fah refuses to see them. Atleast we have the kidnap scene next. How i wish Fah remembers Saichon. :teary:

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
oh my god!! i'm so happy saichon is back!!!!!! :DDD
sooo sweeettt ahhhhh :)
i replayed tomorrows promo so many times hahahahah <3 can't wait for fah to remember

cikna

sarNie Adult
i have to say this is the 1st lakorn for me where not everyone is totally blind by the confusions created by the nang'rai. i mean, yeah i agreed with those who said that charles / p'mor / james are actually smart and not totally fall for all the madness surrounding fah.

anyways, it got me thinking since this lakorn started, when saichon 1st met fah, he was what, 18 or 19 right? and fah was turning 18? so, 3 years or so after that, saichon/charles would be 23/24 and fah would be 22/23? ok. and how old is prae? i watched epi 16, when fah was a baby, prae was probably 7 or 8 right? so, that means she is 8 or 9 years older than charles? well, i got nothing against older women with younger men. when u r in love, age is just a number. but, prae has become a cougar coz she can't resist the temptation and physical attraction that our charming, sexy and beautiful charles has on women.

and charles is very captivating with his one-liner esp in ep 13, for e.g:
1) when fah asked him, is he satisfied now that she'll remain as the presenter, he replied "very much"
2) when fah felt scared when he tried to put the seatbelt on her, he said "what?"
3) when fah asked him whether he is happy making her do her hair at the hair station, he said "no"

i replied those parts so many times, i don't even get bored! hahahaha!! he sounds so intimately sexy.. :heart: