[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
i have mixed feelins about the latest episode, to even suggest living as a threesome..made me disappointed in charles.. gross
but when he was kissing nang fah forehead (quite loudly might i add) he only loves fah

Charmz

sarNie Egg
At the hospital scene i was waiting for the doc to say she's pregnant even though i know she isn't i still had hope :shutup:
Same here. They were setting us up to hope that she's pregnant. I mean that scene when she texted charles that she;ll meet him at 5pm,she was editing baby pics. She was looking at that cute baby's face and then she remembered Charles. They wanted us to hope! grrr :annoyed:

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
i have mixed feelins about the latest episode, to even suggest living as a threesome..made me disappointed in charles.. gross
but when he was kissing nang fah forehead (quite loudly might i add) he only loves fah
Hmmm. . . I don't think he was serious. He was pushing Prae to see how far she would take it. Charles loves Nang Fah with his whole heart, there's no room for anyone else.

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
so, she basically threatens charles by betting fah's life, forcing him to marry her? what exactly does she expect to get if, let's say' for some ridiculous reason, charles agrees with her terms? he might marry her, but that's about it. definitely, for sure, she will never possess his heart, mind, body and soul. it's like marrying to a ghost. well, the woman is one emotionally disturbed individual...
Prae must die! Prae must die! I could almost see where this could go. She threatens Charles with Fah's life to get him to marry her, hides Fah somehwere, and keeps on threatening Charles to do what she wants (even to have his baby?)while Charles have a team furusiouly searching for Fah. Fah would never be safe unless Prae is gone forever, that evil witch!

Kizukami

sarNie Adult

Nope, Charles is being sarcastic with Prae, he never wants to marry Prae lol u will know how much he loves Fah later on lol

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9MA9w0a_uo&feature=channel_video_title

Nadech wins "BEST" forehead kiss of the century! Can you girls hear that big "smack." That is a real, juicy kiss. Nothing about that kiss is forced or fake.

Cutest scene...when Charles repeated exactly what the nurse said to Fah :whahuh: Fah's looking at him like...I heard.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I felt so sad for Charles when he fell into the pool. He must have been thinking "Nangfah wants this poor islander to drown in the sea so she can forget me." :teary:

Are you effing kidding me? Mami didn't get to see Fah!!! I think Fah's friend Thai is hilarious. He's right too, the sea is calm before the storm muahahaha, Saichon is back with tidal waves of revenge!

OH HAAAAAALE! Put your hands in the air if you love Khun Charles' evil looks and smirks. He gives my heart palpitations! :cloud9: I think I can handle him even when Fah said he raped her because technically...HE DIDN'T. It just keeps coming back to that. I feel bad for her being treated this way without knowing the truth of WHY.
And I loved how Charles is so NOT attracted to Prae like AT ALL. lol.

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
so, she basically threatens charles by betting fah's life, forcing him to marry her? what exactly does she expect to get if, let's say' for some ridiculous reason, charles agrees with her terms? he might marry her, but that's about it. definitely, for sure, she will never possess his heart, mind, body and soul. it's like marrying to a ghost. well, the woman is one emotionally disturbed individual...
she crazy :wackonut:

I felt so sad for Charles when he fell into the pool. He must have been thinking "Nangfah wants this poor islander to drown in the sea so she can forget me." :teary:

Are you effing kidding me? Mami didn't get to see Fah!!! I think Fah's friend Thai is hilarious. He's right too, the sea is calm before the storm muahahaha, Saichon is back with tidal waves of revenge!

OH HAAAAAALE! Put your hands in the air if you love Khun Charles' evil looks and smirks. He gives my heart palpitations! :cloud9: I think I can handle him even when Fah said he raped her because technically...HE DIDN'T. It just keeps coming back to that. I feel bad for her being treated this way without knowing the truth of WHY.
And I loved how Charles is so NOT attracted to Prae like AT ALL. lol.
:worthy: :dance1: :dance3: the smirk !! >=] it's just so wrong to like his evil ways ... haha <3 lakorns!!

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Honestly i thought Prae was smarter than that. She had to use the oldest excuse in the book that she's pregnant. Oh boy that woman is one thick faced biatch, she practically begged Charles to marry her. But good thing she also told him about how Fah isn't her biological sister.
Clarification please....what??? Prae told Charles that she is pregnant?????

And prae told Charles that fah is not her bio sis? In other words did prae lie and say that fah is adopted or did she tell the truth and tell Charles that she is the adopted one?

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
jjinxx...I love how you put it "Charles is so NOT attracted to Prae like AT ALL." :coverlaf: So true.

I too..am guilty of liking the evil smirks.

I think I need a nap. I only had 2 hours of sleep, but I keep finding myself in here.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart

And prae told Charles that fah is not her bio sis? In other words did prae lie and say that fah is adopted or did she tell the truth and tell Charles that she is the adopted one?
No, Prae didn't tell Charles. She lied to Fah so that Fah would agree to Prae marrying Charles and go away from them.

She told Charles the truth about how she was adopted and how she was mistreated by her adoptive parents after Fah was born. She revealed the reason she search for Fah and brought Fah back was because everything in their parent's will was in Fah's name.

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile

prae told Fah she's pregnant

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks ceda_lee and d2balways for clearing things up...

I was like how can prae be pregnant wen Charles had no sexual relation with her, hehehe!!!

Glad prae didn't lie about the adoption, but does fah know that prae is not her real Sis yet?

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Thanks ceda_lee and d2balways for clearing things up...

I was like how can prae be pregnant wen Charles had no sexual relation with her, hehehe!!!

Glad prae didn't lie about the adoption, but does fah know that prae is not her real Sis yet?
Fah doesn't know yet. She made a comment in episode 16 (when she was talking to the old maid) that she can't hate someone she shares blood with...something along those lines.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
OH! That is going to just tear Fah apart, when Prae lies to her that she's pregnant! ugh! Prae's already a witch, and ruthless, why does she wanna be sympathized with by lying that she's pregnant? Just continue with her evil ways and I could ALMOST respect her, but no, she has to really resort to the pregnancy card?

cecilia

Staff member
it could be a foreshadow that Prae's using the 'BABY' tactic to get to her.

either it's poor editing or what not but i wish Fah would put the picture together when Prae told her that PRAE AND CHARLES got intimate last night for the first time ... how can she be pregnant? -- 3 weeks already? with someone else kid .. Fah need a good check up on her brain lol

ChenrukNote

Goddess
it could be a foreshadow that Prae's using the 'BABY' tactic to get to her.

either it's poor editing or what not but i wish Fah would put the picture together when Prae told her that PRAE AND CHARLES got intimate last night for the first time ... how can she be pregnant? -- 3 weeks already? with someone else kid .. Fah need a good check up on her brain lol
LOL cecilia at first I thought that's what Prae said too but if you listen carefully she actually said she slept with Charles and because of that, she was so mad last night that she launched a bitch fit at Fah.

Whatever that dumb biatch, Charles doesn't want to touch her old ass. Lol

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Lmao... Well said Nai: "Charles doesn't want to touch her old ass." Haha...u betcha! Only P'Mor wants her! So looking forward to all the nxt upcoming dramas! Fah finding out that she was Charles wife, Prae threatening Charles, Mami meets Fah, etc... And yes, the kiss on the forehead took my breath away too <3 Funny when Fah thght Charles was gonna undress her, but instead he ties the strings on her shirt, cute >_<