[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Prae is so scary, Charles had to carry her away! Prae----that beesh is crazy!!! Not just crazy but violent and desperate!

Ta shoulda whooped Prae. LOL!

I think the episode of the day goes to Ta. She has finally come to her senses.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Charles got slapped by Prae when he stood in front of Fah... "Don't ever do anything to Khun Fah." Oooooh SHIET!

I can't believe it, he finally said something with such a big magnitude to reveal that he loves Fah and cares about her so so so much more than Prae, and yet it was lost due to Prae's psycho-ness and Fah's obstinate loyalty for her sister!

Know what's super scary? When Prae hugged Charles and said she loved him so much she'd do anything for him? It reminded me...isn't she like Charles in a way then? But thank goodness I corrected myself, because what Saichon/Charles has for Fah is as deep as the ocean, but Prae is just greeeeeeedy! I mean, like when she said she'd be happy as long as she can be the 'public' wife or whatever. ugh.

It's official. Nadech is THE best looking man in my heart. I mean, yeah, there are betterlooking guys out there, but Nadech just know exactly what to do with his eyebrows, eyes, face, mouth, to tug at my heartstrings and leave every other guy in the dust. OMG his EYE-freaking-BROWS! I'm in love with them! I think he really needs to get started on that Yakuza role because I'll be guaranteed TONS of dark, evil, serious looks from his eyebrows.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Wow everyone is making me so jealous! I just got off work and is heading home now. Ill be back to share my thoughts and spazz with everyone after I watch today's episode na ja!

XYZX

sarNie Egg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9MA9w0a_uo&feature=channel_video_titleNadech wins "BEST" forehead kiss of the century! Can you girls hear that big "smack." That is a real, juicy kiss. Nothing about that kiss is forced or fake.Cutest scene...when Charles repeated exactly what the nurse said to Fah :whahuh: Fah's looking at him like...I heard.
I love actor who knows to use his breath to act! Since I don't know a single word of Thai, all I can do to capture the character's emotion is to pay attention to his voice, tone and breath. And I found Nadech extremely well in controling his voice and breath.

After watching ep 17, I have to say love every moment of Charles! Nadech delivers every facial expression of Charles precisely, convincingly and beautifully. The way he looks at prae, ta and fah, you can totally see the difference. He doesn't dislike Ta but more like seeing her as a little naughty sister and doesn't want to hurt her. He hates prae! Even though he has to act caring about her, his eyes are cool and distant. Fah is the only one he loves wholeheartedly. The scene where he looked at her from behind in the park makes my heart ache as much as his. Ep 17 is good and I know ep 18 will be great!

SkinyWinky

sarNie Egg
I just can't get over how great Yaya n Nadech acting skills r. When I first heard Yadech in a slap/kiss lakorn I was like "ummm I dont know about this" but now im like damn these kids can act especially Nadech.

cikna

sarNie Adult
Charles got slapped by Prae when he stood in front of Fah... "Don't ever do anything to Khun Fah." Oooooh SHIET!

I can't believe it, he finally said something with such a big magnitude to reveal that he loves Fah and cares about her so so so much more than Prae, and yet it was lost due to Prae's psycho-ness and Fah's obstinate loyalty for her sister!

Know what's super scary? When Prae hugged Charles and said she loved him so much she'd do anything for him? It reminded me...isn't she like Charles in a way then? But thank goodness I corrected myself, because what Saichon/Charles has for Fah is as deep as the ocean, but Prae is just greeeeeeedy! I mean, like when she said she'd be happy as long as she can be the 'public' wife or whatever. ugh.

It's official. Nadech is THE best looking man in my heart. I mean, yeah, there are betterlooking guys out there, but Nadech just know exactly what to do with his eyebrows, eyes, face, mouth, to tug at my heartstrings and leave every other guy in the dust. OMG his EYE-freaking-BROWS! I'm in love with them! I think he really needs to get started on that Yakuza role because I'll be guaranteed TONS of dark, evil, serious looks from his eyebrows.

I love actor who knows to use his breath to act! Since I don't know a single word of Thai, all I can do to capture the character's emotion is to pay attention to his voice, tone and breath. And I found Nadech extremely well in controling his voice and breath.

After watching ep 17, I have to say love every moment of Charles! Nadech delivers every facial expression of Charles precisely, convincingly and beautifully. The way he looks at prae, ta and fah, you can totally see the difference. He doesn't dislike Ta but more like seeing her as a little naughty sister and doesn't want to hurt her. He hates prae! Even though he has to act caring about her, his eyes are cool and distant. Fah is the only one he loves wholeheartedly. The scene where he looked at her from behind in the park makes my heart ache as much as his. Ep 17 is good and I know ep 18 will be great!

I just can't get over how great Yaya n Nadech acting skills r. When I first heard Yadech in a slap/kiss lakorn I was like "ummm I dont know about this" but now im like damn these kids can act especially Nadech.
i agree with all of ya! been wanting to say this for a long time. both nadech and yaya has amazing acting skills. I mean, i may sound bias coz i love them both so much, but i honestly admire them for their talent. i'm no actor, nor do i know what a real acting is. but in the point of view of a viewer, being able to click and connect with these two in GRGR, it looks to me they are the characters they play. i particularly like their facial expressions!

nadech has the best facial expressions and gestures ever! i mean, not many can pull off what he is capable to do. with a single smirk (ep16: when he was smirking from prae's room and looking at fah from afar), a slight change in the way he stare (ep 15, when noticed fah was smiling to p'mor), a simple tapping of his fingers on the door while watching fah opening the door to her house in episode 15, gently caressing fah when they were on bed in amphawa (ep 14), the sorrowful he had during the shower scene (ep14), and many more which we all love to watch. all those expressions and gestures had such a huge impact on the story.

and of course, yaya. I mean, i can't believe she is only 18, and she has portrayed different personas in GRGR. we were first introduced to us as someone who lost her memory and was very childlike. and how in the first 5 episodes or so, we can see the gradual development in her character where she blossomed into this charming teenager who felt dangerously and madly in love with saichon. and after she was taken away, bit by bit we can see she is turning into this more matured and yet playful young woman. i particularly like her expressions and gestures while eating (ep7 and ep9), displaying cuteness and innoncence, in ep 12 after the night she spent with charles, she was terrified when p'mor tried to hold her and we all were able to feel her thinking how dirty and not worthy she is to be around the respectful p'mor, when she was playing with the fireflies in ep 14, she was almost childlike and how simple thing such as playing with fireflies brings so much joy to her. and of course so many other scenes that make one's heart flutters.

their scenes together, esp the sweet scenes showed us how the two main characters love the simple things in life: fah going to america and coming back from america with such a small luggage, saichon's simple life on kok min and when both enjoys a romantic dinner of grilled fish, boiled vegetables, rice, chilli paste and that walk in the amphawa market, i can see that simplicity that nangfah/fah & saichon/charles enjoy and share is one of the defining factors why they are drawn to one another

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
tbh I don't like the plot of GRGR, it's way too annoying and boring and frustrating

but I give my compliment for Nadech and Yaya's acting and also their chemistry

Nadech has done a wonderful job portraying such a complex character like Charles

and this is only his 3rd lakorn. Wonderful as a newbie

I am sure that if he does intend to stay on ET, accepting one lakorn a year, he would be just as great as any solid actor that has made it big in ET

Yaya too, what can I say about this girl? Natural acting, talented.

So glad that their acting is so fullest and satisfying

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid

Wow! I'm on board with your comments/observations. I especially love the part when Charles mentioned "I never said I love you" to Prae. What a very delusional woman! I really like this episode because the true Prae came out for Charles to see. Now he knows how evil and selfish she is. Did you see the disguted look Charles gave her while she was hugging him after the scene where she was begging him to marry her?

Love, love, love Nadech's acting!! He made Charles come to life and captivate all of us with his movements and expressions especially those beautiful and sultry eyes and sexy smiles/smirks. When he comes on screen, I feel like I'd died and gone to heaven. :cloud9: I'm glued to the screen and can't take me eyes off of him. :crush: :drools: BTW, can someone please create a MV of Nadech with the song "Can't Take My Eyes Off of You"? Please include some pictures of him in glasses or sunglasses. Love the nerdy Nadech!! I find that sexy and very attractive!

Like many of you Angels, I love the hospital scenes because Charles was so sweet, caring and loving. How can Fah resist and not love him?! Those sweet scenes warm and melt my heart especially the kiss on the forehead. :cloud9: Can't wait until tomorrow!!

Tinie

sarNie Egg
it could be a foreshadow that Prae's using the 'BABY' tactic to get to her.

either it's poor editing or what not but i wish Fah would put the picture together when Prae told her that PRAE AND CHARLES got intimate last night for the first time ... how can she be pregnant? -- 3 weeks already? with someone else kid .. Fah need a good check up on her brain lol
I know right?! Wat a stupid nonsense lie!!!
I could NOT believe that Fah was actually buying that :thumbdown:
The next epi looks like Prae wearing a wedding dress.. NOOOO!!! Saichon can't marry to a witch!!!! *faint* :nailbiter:

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
This is too cute. I wanna bite him!!!!!

This picture makes me laugh! LOL!

When you look at it, you kinda get lost in his face, his eyes. Then you just bust out laughing! Hahaha. Kinda like when you're having a staring contest and you're trying to keep a straight face then you start laughing.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Wow! I'm on board with your comments/observations. I especially love the part when Charles mentioned "I never said I love you" to Prae. What a very delusional woman! I really like this episode because the true Prae came out for Charles to see. Now he knows how evil and selfish she is. Did you see the disguted look Charles gave her while she was hugging him after the scene where she was begging him to marry her?

Love, love, love Nadech's acting!! He made Charles come to life and captivate all of us with his movements and expressions especially those beautiful and sultry eyes and sexy smiles/smirks. When he comes on screen, I feel like I'd died and gone to heaven. :cloud9: I'm glued to the screen and can't take me eyes off of him. :crush: :drools: BTW, can someone please create a MV of Nadech with the song "Can't Take My Eyes Off of You"? Please include some pictures of him in glasses or sunglasses. Love the nerdy Nadech!! I find that sexy and very attractive!

Like many of you Angels, I love the hospital scenes because Charles was so sweet, caring and loving. How can Fah resist and not love him?! Those sweet scenes warm and melt my heart especially the kiss on the forehead. :cloud9: Can't wait until tomorrow!!
Oh I KNOW! Charles' face was like "WTF did I get myself into?" when she was hugging him. OH MAH GAHD, that's why I want to laugh LOUD until my stomach splits when Prae lied that she's pregnant. I know some people get desperate when they are obsessed about someone, but they have to recognize there's a line drawn between crazy, and IMPOSSIBLE! You know, I think I was more disgusted by this lie--when Prae told Charles that Fah sleeps around I was like, Oh heck you are NOT going to spread that one around, but it was such a typical n'rai thing to do that I didn't lose sleep over it. But this time she's making Charles look like the whore! That popped a nerve in me! Fah's face was just devastation. I like to believe that it's because she was hurt because she has a slice of faith left in Charles.
YES, I am glad that at least Charles came to the understanding that Prae is more evil than Fah!

I'm going to enjoy the hospital scenes with Wishy's subs so I haven't seen it yet, but looks like I'm guaranteed to love it!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I feel bad for all those who have finals/exams coming up...especially when the finale is next week. I don't mean to brag, but YAY for me! LOL! I get to watch it with nothing standing in my way.

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
I feel bad for all those who have finals/exams coming up...especially when the finale is next week. I don't mean to brag, but YAY for me! LOL! I get to watch it with nothing standing in my way.
haha lucky you!! I've got 2 weeks of exams but notions gonna stop me from grgr!! Good thing there on the weekend!

SkinyWinky

sarNie Egg
haha lucky you!! I've got 2 weeks of exams but notions gonna stop me from grgr!! Good thing there on the weekend!
Same here. I should be studying for my RN entrance exam next week instead i'm on youtube watching GRGR going crazy over the eyecandy n coming here to spazz about it

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Oh my god!!! Prae needs a slap, she so evil... I can't think of any punishment that will fit her except for hell!! Prae doesn't love Charles, she just want to beat fah...and besides it is obsession not love....she just crazy and mental!!!!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I'm so jealous! I have work standing in my way every episode. I can't even watch it until 6pm. Then after I'm done watching it I can only spazz with everyone for a bit cause I have to wake up 4 in the morning to get ready for work again! I hate it so much! I wish I can spazz all day every day! That why on my days off I'm usaully here most of the time! Lol...

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Ok so I just finish today episode and I just want to say I HAAAAAAATE PRAE TO THE TRIPLE BILLION TIMES! GOSH I JUST WANTED TO SLAP HER IN THE FACE FOR HITTING MY NANGFAH AND OF COURSE ONE MORE SLAP FOR WHEN SHE SLAP MY SAICHON! I WANT TO KILL HER!!!!!

ok I'm trying to calm done. Lol...teary eye again today when sahut was telling Charles that he in not only hurting Khun fahlada or nangfah Kong Khun, but you are also hurting yourself. Man that part got me bad! The lecture that sahut gave to Charles was one of my favorite scene of today's episode because he even knows Charles better then Charles knowing himself. So I thought that was a really good lecture that he gave Charles.

Next favorite scene has got to be the hospital scene. I LOVE IT! Feels like I'm back at koh min. Love the forehead kiss and when he kiss her hand. So na rak tee soot! The forehead is by far one of the best forehead kiss scene in lakorn history! It was nicely done. Bravo to nadech for doing so good at the forehead kiss scene. And bravo to yaya for being scared that Charles was going to do something bad to her, but he end up fixing her hospital grown. Lol...I thought that part was so cute and funny. I love love love yadech for such good acting!

Ok that's it for me. Got to go zzzzzz. Have to get ready for work 4 am. Then finally its my friday. Off and will be spazing like crazy until this thread can't handle me anymore. Lol...

G night Charles Angels see you Angels tomorrow and will be spazzing to the Max. I'm gonna make it an all nighter for me! Hahaha. Lol...