[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

saki

sarNie Adult
Like I said before, Prae is a first class idiot. Charles told her from the very beginning that he loved Fah. She had no claim to him whatsoever (never had), they were never husband and wife, much less boyfriend and girlfriend. In fact, she's totally brainless when it comes to this thing. How such a woman managed to run a hotel is beyond me. She needs to pair up with Yasa and her delusions. They can have their happily ever after in the mental ward for all I care.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok so I just finish today episode and I just want to say I HAAAAAAATE PRAE TO THE TRIPLE BILLION TIMES! GOSH I JUST WANTED TO SLAP HER IN THE FACE FOR HITTING MY NANGFAH AND OF COURSE ONE MORE SLAP FOR WHEN SHE SLAP MY SAICHON! I WANT TO KILL HER!!!!!

ok I'm trying to calm done. Lol...teary eye again today when sahut was telling Charles that he in not only hurting Khun fahlada or nangfah Kong Khun, but you are also hurting yourself. Man that part got me bad! The lecture that sahut gave to Charles was one of my favorite scene of today's episode because he even knows Charles better then Charles knowing himself. So I thought that was a really good lecture that he gave Charles.

Next favorite scene has got to be the hospital scene. I LOVE IT! Feels like I'm back at koh min. Love the forehead kiss and when he kiss her hand. So na rak tee soot! The forehead is by far one of the best forehead kiss scene in lakorn history! It was nicely done. Bravo to nadech for doing so good at the forehead kiss scene. And bravo to yaya for being scared that Charles was going to do something bad to her, but he end up fixing her hospital grown. Lol...I thought that part was so cute and funny. I love love love yadech for such good acting!

Ok that's it for me. Got to go zzzzzz. Have to get ready for work 4 am. Then finally its my friday. Off and will be spazing like crazy until this thread can't handle me anymore. Lol...

G night Charles Angels see you Angels tomorrow and will be spazzing to the Max. I'm gonna make it an all nighter for me! Hahaha. Lol...
Yeah, Prae needs a major slap but that won't hurt her as much. Wait until Charles is done with her! Hope he will leave her at the alter because that would be a very painly and public humiliation! I don't think she really loves Charles. She's just in lust and wants to beat Fah out of jealousy.

Several days ago, I knew there would be more misunderstandings and heartbreaks for Charles and Fah because of Prae so I was complaining about it to my hubby. I told him Prae is a witch who is evil, selfish...blah, blah, blah. Then, he laughed and thought I was too riled up about the drama. He said, "Honey, it's not real!" LOL See how GRGR is affecting all of us? LOL That's how GOOD this drama is! As for the forehead kiss, that was amazing...joop joop! :spicy: Love how you can hear the smacking sound! :kiss: Way to go Nadech!! Yadech is so addicting! :goodnite: Angels!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Charles makes my heart & stomach flutter...

I need to catch up this thread....NIKKI!!! LOVE her works! Thank you!!!

Just finished ep.17 and agree with all of your comments.

One of my fav. part today was when some truth revealed about Charles feelings for Fah (when he jumped in front of Fah and got slapped from Prae. My heart jumped when he told Prae that she can't hurt Fah.). I can't stop smiling when Charles shouted at Prae that "I never said I love you". SO SATISFYING!!

I was also glad to see the dumb move Prae made in telling Charles that if he marries Fah, she has nothing because Prae controls the money....that she is an adopted sister... and most importantly - the real reason for her to search for Fah. Charles finally knows who is his true enemy.

Of course, gotta love the hospital scene. Forehead kiss was sooooooo juicy!!!

BUT the part that really tugged my heart was when Charles asked Fah "How about you? Do you love me?" in the penthouse, OMG - I was hurting. His voice. His look. :spin:

I am wondering how are they going to fit all that needs to be sorted out in 4 (SHORT) episodes!!! I don't want them to rush the ending for us. I wish we would have 2 more weeks......

Also - I want AT LEAST 1 entire episode on the island for Charles and Fah. I want the kidnapping to be the most romantic. We've been waiting in agony for some sweetness. 1 hour for Charles and Fah trying to re-live Min island memories is not too much to ask. Oh, I want WILLING in there too!!

saki

sarNie Adult
Thanks Saki. Yeah, thank God for P'mor's brains.Our girl Fah is a bit on the slow side. Prolly due to the head injuries. hahaha. I mean all the coincidences and clues are there, Fah refuses to see them. Atleast we have the kidnap scene next. How i wish Fah remembers Saichon. :teary:
I hope it's just the head injuries. I know Fah is young, but she's not too young to realize when someone is a big faker and is just using her. Her love for Prae shouldn't make her sacrifice her dignity and/or principles also. It's good that she's suspicious of Charles, but when it comes to Prae, this strength is lacking so much and she's easily taken advantage of. We all know Charles did not rape her, but the fact that her own sister didn't even care that is supposedly happened makes it too obvious- even a child would realize that.

I think whether or not she remembers Saichon (I also hope she does), she should already get a clue that her sister means her harm. I mean, trying to beat her up in the street? How obvious is that, right?

saki

sarNie Adult
i have to say this is the 1st lakorn for me where not everyone is totally blind by the confusions created by the nang'rai. i mean, yeah i agreed with those who said that charles / p'mor / james are actually smart and not totally fall for all the madness surrounding fah.
Amen. :D I think that while Charles has his moments of stupidity (mostly because he's so in love, hurt, desperate, whatever), he's actually a smart p'ek. Not once was he fooled by Prae, and not once did he show any attraction to her no matter how hard she tried to flirt with him. He was very single minded and he knew exactly who he loved. He never wavered from that or changed his mind about Fah...and he was never in a position where he let Prae control his actions.

This is my type of hero and right now, he's right up there with the likes of Harit and Kawee (they were also stupid in the beginning but once they smartened up they never gave up on their nang eks and never fell for the n'rais); I loved the part in JLR where Harit made Sunsanee think he was going to propose to her, only to humiliate her in the end. Hope Charles does the same with Prae or something like that. She honestly has it coming.

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
OH MY GOD THIS EPISODE IS SO SATISFYING!!!!! :D
IN YOUR FACE CHOMPOOPRAE >:D i can't wait for you all to watch this!! :D ahahahahahahhaaha

spoiler if you haven't watched the ep yet..:

although its not all resolved yet... PRAES GOT ALL HER GAMES playing back at her and everyone now knows!!! .. except for fah
sadly.. omggg the reason why i love mami so much.. i would say.. she can be a hero of the story!! and JAMES.. and THAI.. and p'mor
ahhhhhhhhhh aufhgluiafhguishfgushfgsfhgusfyghsudf someone slap that B*tch prae pleaseee!!

and i would like to add.. it was all.. AMAZING until the ending of the story which makes you want to throw a knife at prae..
BUT P'mor... ahhhhh i love him soo much more now!!

StefanieVu

sarNie Egg
Preview ep 19:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAnlE7l81oY&feature=channel_video_title

I wanna kill Prae, i hate her!!!!!!!!!!!!!