[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Gosh...looking at the ending scene pics... Nadech might be young, but he looks so mature with the watch and sleek hair and of course the wardrobe.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
I hope for some lip action at the end!!! Or at least some cheek but please no more camera angles!
AGREE! still wishing they'd go back to Min Island and live there happier than before, but I reckon they'll just live their life as Fahlada and Charles but with deeper love as they had as Nang Fah and Saichon.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Greeeeeetttt! Ok, I am screaming at 2am.

Check these pics out:

MAJOR SPOLER:
cr: Barry.Ya FB
Amazing! Love that photo of them. And fah is wearing the necklace that saichon gave her. I'm so happy to see it on her again!

Thanks so much for the wonderful spoiler na ja!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I am also happy because I just finished MV for It will Rain. This was a hard one because I mashed up the XFactor vid with GRGR scenes. Hope you like it.

Ceda - thank you for posting up the vid. I hope you don't mind me doing a mashup MV for GRGR. I put in the shower scene for you na ja. hehehee
I have been thinking about this song too but it reminded me too much of "talking to the moon" and also it's from twilight soundtrack. I was trying to avoid it but the lyrics are just too perfect for Charles. so here go my addition. Making MVs are actually a good medicine for this fever. I just stare at Yadech faces WITH REASON. haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW3TediNoi4&feature=channel_video_title
you will have to view this one from a computer. Copyrights won't let it view on mobile. (I will never understand why it's avail on internet but not mobile. arrgh).
Awwww another nicely done mv. Lakornkiki you are doing such a fabulous job on your mv. All of your mv are amazing and good choice of song. The lyrics matches them so much! Keep up the good work na ja. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your mv na!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I seriously hope to here fahlada say this again if they are going to live there life as Charles and fahlada.

FAHLADA RAK CHARLES NA, RAK MAK MAK MAK MAK MAK MAK TEE SOOT, LEH CHUN KOH SUNYA, WAH CHUN JA RAK KHUN PAI TALOT CHEEWIT!

It would totally melt my heart once again. And would be a wonderful ending to here her say this line again.

chloeyong

sarNie Egg
Charles and fahlada goes back to koh min. Fahlada still can't remember the past yet. Fahlada ask charles to bring her to the places they have been before. Charles brought fahlada to the waterfall, then charles goes in the water to bathe and fahlada is willing to bathe too if charles swim elsewhere. After charles agree, fahlada goes in to bathe too. Suddenly a snake came swimming towards fahlada, she got scared and scream. Charles quickly swim towards fahlada and hug her. After awhile, they realised what state they are in and quickly separate themselves.

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
Charles and fahlada goes back to koh min. Fahlada still can't remember the past yet. Fahlada ask charles to bring her to the places they have been before. Charles brought fahlada to the waterfall, then charles goes in the water to bathe and fahlada is willing to bathe too if charles swim elsewhere. After charles agree, fahlada goes in to bathe too. Suddenly a snake came swimming towards fahlada, she got scared and scream. Charles quickly swim towards fahlada and hug her. After awhile, they realised what state they are in and quickly separate themselves.

:shock2: :eyetwitch: :eek: :weee:

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
love barry.ya ... everyday its something new to see

do they BOTH wear glasses? or is it foor looks? almost MATCHING looks.

XYZX

sarNie Egg
This scene is so cute! Snake did a great job! Eager to see it played out! Hey, no need to be shy, you are hus and wife already LOL

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I am also happy because I just finished MV for It will Rain. This was a hard one because I mashed up the XFactor vid with GRGR scenes. Hope you like it.

Ceda - thank you for posting up the vid. I hope you don't mind me doing a mashup MV for GRGR. I put in the shower scene for you na ja. hehehee
I have been thinking about this song too but it reminded me too much of "talking to the moon" and also it's from twilight soundtrack. I was trying to avoid it but the lyrics are just too perfect for Charles. so here go my addition. Making MVs are actually a good medicine for this fever. I just stare at Yadech faces WITH REASON. haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW3TediNoi4&feature=channel_video_title
you will have to view this one from a computer. Copyrights won't let it view on mobile. (I will never understand why it's avail on internet but not mobile. arrgh).
I looooooove it! It captures Charles tender love for Fah. He looks in her eyes as if he wants every moment to last forever. Please teach me how to make MV's. I will definitely want to make some after GRGR ends, simply because I wouldn't know what to do after. When I saw that performance on youtube, Saichon immediately popped up in my mind. It's like he’s dying...longing for Nangfah.

I cannot stop staring at those spoiler pictures. Too damn good!