[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
Something I have just realised is that Charles , no matter how angry he has been, has never thrown Yaya about on the bed or anywhere instead he has always carried her to bed or anywhere LOOOOOOOL !!!! First time that an aggressive praek has not taken his girl for a ragdoll !!! that is some style Charles !!!! ROTFOL !!!!
That's one of the thing I so adore about Charles! He could never really hurt his nang fah, and when he think he did, it hurts him a 1000 x's worse!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
New photos from Oops Mag.
(I saw the link in the mag section when Kizzy posted it - but when I went back to leave a comment, it disappeared. There were two so maybe admin is fixing it?? Anyhow - here are 2 pics. As always, they look sooooo good together!)

cr: NadechYaya.com FB
Love these pics of them, sooooo cute together! love the facial hair on him, make him look even more manly and handsome.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes he was! But I really loved the ending of sb. I can't remember another lakorn where the n'ek just put herself out there and showed so much love for p'ek! Remind me of judith mcnaught's historicals (love her!).

I hope we get lots of scenes where fah expresses her love for charles, because I'm frankly sick at heart on charles' behalf. Because he really, really needs it after the hell he's been through. I'm not saying fah's not going through hell either, but saichon has been going through hell for at least 1000 days and she doesn't remember the paradise she lost. Charles does and he had to live with it day in and out, remembering the paradise and living in the present hell. Oh, poor, poor Charles!! :-( Waaaaaaah!!

Right on!! I hope the ending won't be so rushed! Like you, I want Fah to show lots of love to Charles too! He sooo deserves it! Charles did suffer the lost and separation more than Fah because of her amnesia. I want to see our Charles happy again. I love this drama sooo much! Unlike many other dramas, we favor and sympathize with the pra'ek here more than the nang'ek.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Yes he was! But I really loved the ending of sb. I can't remember another lakorn where the n'ek just put herself out there and showed so much love for p'ek! Remind me of judith mcnaught's historicals (love her!).

I hope we get lots of scenes where fah expresses her love for charles, because I'm frankly sick at heart on charles' behalf. Because he really, really needs it after the hell he's been through. I'm not saying fah's not going through hell either, but saichon has been going through hell for at least 1000 days and she doesn't remember the paradise she lost. Charles does and he had to live with it day in and out, remembering the paradise and living in the present hell. Oh, poor, poor Charles!! :-( Waaaaaaah!!
Thank you! That's exactly the way it is for me too, and I find myself always saying the same thing over and over, but it's just so true lol. And no worries about the exclamations, it's TOTALLY understandable. there's no way to express GRGR/Yadech/Charles without using exclamations at least ten times per post lol! And I will be infinitely mad if they do not let Saichon receive the love he deserves from his wife whom he waited for for sooo long!

lol Kiz, that is a low blow, but it does nothing to move me one inch from my Nadech worship. I'll take him fat, skinny, girly, whateva else! 5555555

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I have something to destroy your guys angel Nadech

LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO

cr: pantip
:loool: :whaha: :lolyup: :lmao3: OMGosh, this made me laugh so hard my stomach is hurting! Nadech is still adorable though! That's very sweet of him to carry his girlfriend's/mom's/or aunt's handbag! That's the kind of guy he is!!

shengvang

sarNie Adult

Yes, i agree! Sb has one of the best ending ever. Not one of the best, its the best! I love how Sb was so intense! And the plot and everything was good. But that other thing I don't like about it is that they never love each other from the start. So that is why he did all those (meanest) stuff to narin.

But as for grgr, for some reason, Charles was indeed mean to fahlada, but it was do to misunderstanding! But the fact that they had shown us the real and true love that they have for each other at koh min. It just give you the sign that no matter how mean Charles is to his nangfah, in the end its because of his love that was as strong as rock, to his nangfah that had made him suffer through all those years, thinking one day he would find his nangfah. But realize that she had forgotten him, and that's what made him that mean. But if you look on the bright side, Charles always had saichon in him! And when he turn mean he has this guilt in him, that always remind him that even though he is so mean to fahlada, he will always love his nangfah/fahlada with all of his heart, no matter how much she has change! And that is the reason why I love Khun Charles/saichon so much.

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling

LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO

OMG! Literally ROTF, thumpiing fists on the floor, laughing so hard I'm cryin!!. That's soooooo dorky. . . that it's kinda . .. Cute? U know, how some puppies are so ugly that's it's cute in a kinda way. :) Ha, ha, ha!!

chenling

sarNie Adult
New photos from Oops Mag.
(I saw the link in the mag section when Kizzy posted it - but when I went back to leave a comment, it disappeared. There were two so maybe admin is fixing it?? Anyhow - here are 2 pics. As always, they look sooooo good together!)

cr: NadechYaya.com FB
They are so cute together!!!!!!!

My 2 cents on this one:
I prefer Charles type of p'ek over Harit and Kawee (yes, Nadech is my bias but I have reason). Every time he is mean to Fah, I still see his sorrow and longing for her.

Have you seen this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgd6OFL2a4g&feature=channel_video_title
MV made by wonderful Breeze. I have to tell you that this vid freaks me out.

Glad Nadech didn't go that far~~~ my heart would just weep if he did that because I might hate Charles. I hate violence. Even for lakorns which are a guilty pleasure, I think there should be some limit. Don't want to put in kids' mind that it's ok to be abused.

haha. That's all my rant for now. It's my brain food today.

OOOOooo that is a GREAT Video and I love...Kings of Leon, that song is fantastic!!

shengvang

sarNie Adult

LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO

OMG..... white T-shirt, black short, sandal, and purse, in front of a Christmas tree! Don't tell me that, that's what our Nadech is wearing to go see Santa! LMAAAAAAAO! this is soooooooo nadech. And that is why I love him to the bottom of my heart. He is just so down to earth! Lol... man my stomach hurts so badly right now!

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
Charles is the best p'ek in lakorn history! :thumbsup: :yahoo:

:eek:fftopic: Other great "p'ek"? I loved, loved Lachlan from A Hunger Like No Other! He waited and searched for his love for a 1,000 years! :teary: And when he did find her, she's his mortal enemy. :cry1: :arrg: :cry1:

jjinxx

^is that an American movie??

OMG..... white T-shirt, black short, sandal, and purse, in front of a Christmas tree! Don't tell me that, that's what our Nadech is wearing to go see Santa! LMAAAAAAAO! this is soooooooo nadech. And that is why I love him to the bottom of my heart. He is just so down to earth! Lol... man my stomach hurts so badly right now!
...LOL, I didn't even notice the background cuz of how dorky he was looking. Actually...just because it's Nadech, I wouldn't mind waking up on Christmas to find him LIKE THAT under my tree as my present. kekeke...

So I'm assuming we're NOT going to be hearing a themesong from Nadech, seeing as we only have three episodes left?

jjinxx

lol Iono, I guess it has more to do with Saichon loving Fah from the start, that's why I can really REALLY appreciate that it wasn't his tears, nor his looks (though I'm definitely not downgrading his looks!) that makes me soften up. The kind of p'ek that doesn't start out aggressive is the p'ek that wins my heart, even when he later puts n'ek through hell. I guess it's nice to think about the mean p'ek who CHANGE when they fall in love but...Saichon still tops all by his undying faithfulness. He was that young, he lost his parents, but he grew up strong and optimistic and knowing how to love without bitterness, and it was only the belief of n'ek's direct betrayal that sent him off the edge. wow, can we just title my posts with 'Song of Praises for Saichon/Charles, Read at Your Own Risk'
lol

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ yes jjinxx, that is the kind of p'ek that wins my heart to. Cause all though later p'ek is the meanest jerk, you know deep inside that he love n'ek to the bottom of his heart!

And yes, that is the perfect title post! Lol.