[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

Tinie

sarNie Egg
Yeah go go go Charles and make us proud!!! You have our support :D we'll b cheering for you right in front of TV 

Charmz

sarNie Egg
You're right, Kiki!! I sure love his killer smiles. Great job! I need to get a signature too! It's getting so late. Have a :goodnite: Before I go, here's a really great fan MV of Yadech! Probably been posted before. The author weaved a great love story of Nadech and Yaya. Feels like they are a real life couple who are always in the public eyes. Because of that, they have to hide their love or feelings for each other. The song is such a great fit for this love story! Just look those loving gazes! *SIGH*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6QXseW1wC8&feature=related

this video is great. It's more of Yaya secretly liking Barry, right? I hope somebody does a version with Barry secretly liking yaya! Anyone care to please translate the interviews in the first part of the video? Thank you. Less than an hour till grgr!!!

Charmz

sarNie Egg
I just love how Yaya said in the latest interview for oops how she doesn't want Nadech to change. Awwww.Even in the bts of the photoshoot, she looks so comfortable/at ease with him, she is attached to him.My speculative imagination is telling me Nadech definitely feels something, he's not as comfy as one would like with a 'sister'. It's time to make your move Nadech! Just love this couple to bits

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Wow you girls are fast! Gosh heading to work right now! For sure my heart and mind will be with Charles and fah today! I hope I don't get in trouble by my boss today! I know I will be taking lots of bathroom breaks today! Lol...

Tinie

sarNie Egg
P'mor really is a buffalo... A very stupid buffalo 

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
OMG SOMEONE HOLD MAH SHIET. I"M READY TO RELEASE MY CLAWS ON PRAE... FOR HURTING p MOR!!!!

WAHAHAHHAHAHAHA I AM SPAZZING SO MUCH

bring yo TISSUES!!! i'm crying so hard.. well its probs cause im so emotional hahaha but.. stillll :) its soo... like before... AHHHH can't explain!! can't wait for you all to watch

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
The first time Charles restrain fah was taking off his belt and the second time he took off his tie to restrain her in the car...very clever and manly Charles...lovin it!!!

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
i missed the first bit of grgr today.. and i watched the last half of the ep.. i was alll happpy :) but then when i went to rewatch the first bit.. oh god... pouring of tears... and sobs..... ahhhhhhhhhhh
now i'm going to need to finish this chapter of my fanfic just to keep myself happy!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh <3 :dance1: FINALLY don't you angels think?

chloeyong

sarNie Egg
yasa and Charles was fighting. Somehow yasa shoots himself. But when everyone thought he was dead, he's not! He reach for the gun and point it to prae, fahlada notice it and quickly blocks prae from getting shoot. End up with fahlada getting shoot and she ends up in the ICU. When the police came to the hospital to investigate, Charles didn't mention about prae being part of the kidnapped plan.

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
Omg!!!! My hearts gonna stop!! When any man is on his knees, it makes me weak in my knees!!!
That scene was so heartbreaking for both Charles and Fah! :cry1: :weep: :cry1: Charles begging Fah not to leave him, and you can see she didn't want to either. . . :cry1:

Murni

sarNie Egg
yasa and Charles was fighting. Somehow yasa shoots himself. But when everyone thought he was dead, he's not! He reach for the gun and point it to prae, fahlada notice it and quickly blocks prae from getting shoot. End up with fahlada getting shoot and she ends up in the ICU. When the police came to the hospital to investigate, Charles didn't mention about prae being part of the kidnapped plan.

Thanks but I really hope Prae die!!

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
First 10 mins of ep19 sucks big time with Prae and her machinations! Ah, but the rest of the episodes so bittersweet. I can see that Charles is just so happy to be with his nang fah and be able to be himself and show his love, while she is just wary of him. When Fah said he better keep at least 2m from her or she'll leave and he'll never see her again, my heart just ached when Charles carefully stepped back away from her so he can comply with her words. And the scene where he saw that she blocked the door, awwwwww he was so hurt. And when he said what he said, aaahhhh. . . :cry:

Everytime Charles cried or got hurt, I cried, cried! Wah, wah! :cry: :no: :cry:

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks! That makes more sense I guess. I couldn't figure out how he was not in the ICU also if he got shot by Yasa. Wished Prae still dies or go crazy . . . but I guess I will have to use my imagination for that. In my mind, Charles and Fah lives HEA, P'Mor gets some backbone and self respect and finds someone truly worthy of him, and Prae is DEAD DEAD DEAD.