[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

cikna

sarNie Adult
wow, i have been here for almost 4 days, it's already more than 30 pages already....been busy with marking, research and my convocation, finally able to come here for while...will be away from GRGR and yadech for another 3 days..... :tearybye: . so, i'm actually buying time by watching latest episodes as fast as i can ...but i'm not having fun doing that. i'll only be able to watch with my heart's content after next friday...wish i could spam and go ga-ga with u gals here. have fun watching the last episode tonite... :thumbsup:

Just realize... is it the first time that Yaya touched his bare back? They hugged million times before but none was like that hot and super sensual. Love the way nangfah press her hands on his back. Must feel something different huh? :ghehe:

haha. I love love love this pic. I don't think I've seen a waterfall scene this HOT in a lakorn.
and yes, his ear and neck is very red indeed.

I wonder how it feels to touch those back muscles of Nadech. LOL. Yaya - Can please let the curious fans know? hehe

saki

sarNie Adult
I'm glad I'm not the only one! >< How can she so easily fall for Prae's tears? I didn't even try to convince myself Fah was being self-sacrificing or being the 'good' one, because there was NOTHING to sacrifice- Prae isn't someone who is worth losing your husband over, even if you don't remember him!
I try so hard because I love Fah, I really do. But I think I had high expectations for her to not simply be feisty but also able to stand up for what is right and wrong, instead of just being the loving sister (Dal was right, we should not have high expectations) and I thought that, even if she took all of Prae's beatings, she would at least be strong enough to stand against Prae once the TRUTH was out. There are a few lines from Mel's translation from when Fah found out the truth in the novel version that I REALLY wanted to hear Fahlada say in the lakorn:

"Why did you go help me? What if I was happy with the person I love and my baby? What did you do to me? Why can't I remember anything?"
That's how I feel too. That she's a tomboy doesn't necessarily make her strong. It's cute, but how she reacts to situations and critical thinking is more important for the story. If she gave in to Prae once, I'd be ok with it. but to give in twice after Prae pulls the same crocodile tears trick was too much for me. Especially after she found out about everything- it's like it (the truth) didn't matter to her at all.

I'd rather have a n'ek who wasn't a tomboy, but knew when to stop giving in to a selfish witch who tried to destroy her repeatedly and hurt others too. It's sad that they weren't able to include that part in the script. It sounds very touching and I would have loved to read the entire novel (if only I could understand thai- I'm seriously tempted to learn it! XD); although right now, I'm pretty grateful for Mel's translations- at least I can see the differences between the lakorn and the novel. :)

If Prae had killed someone...I think Fah would hide Prae from the police or worse...take the blame for her.
Yup, after killing someone, Prae would just wah wah wah cry her fake crocodile tears and Fah Kwai would make excuses for her. :thumbdown: I love Yaya and I'm not trying to bash her as an actress (certainly, she's very good in the role), but Fah's character* gets the thumbs down for me.

I had a song in my head so I made a short MV for it na. It's for no other then our beloved SAICHON na ka.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-XBqDwKQmA&feature=channel_video_title

The song is called "I'd Come for You" by Nickelback.

parts of the lyrics I used:

"Just One more moment, that's all that's needed.
Like wounded soldiers in need of healing.
Time to be honest, this time I'm bleeding
Please don't dwell on it, cause I didn't mean it

I cant believe I said I'd lay our love on the ground
But it doesn't matter cause I've made it up forgive me now
Everyday I spend away my souls inside out
Gotta be someway that I can make it up to you now, somehow.

By now you'd know that I'd come for you
No one but you, yes I'd come for you
But only if you told me to
And I'd fight for you
I'd lie, it's true
Give my life for you
You know I'd always come for you"

saki

sarNie Adult
Despite all my frustrations with Fah, GRGR is still one of my favorite lakorns this year...all thanks to Charles/Saichon. He truly is one of the most romantic p'eks I've seen. Hope to see more like him around. It's not everyday a p'ek can be both perfectl mean but perfectly in love. He seems to have played out both emotions quite well.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Geez I find it ridiculous that p'Mor actually did nothing when Nang Fah got shot... c'mon for god's sake, he's a doctor! :facepalm: And yes indeed both p'Mor and Nang Fah are stupid for believing Prae easily but again, Fah still has her pure naivety so I just can't get mad at what she did, though... :scratchchin:

The preview looks like Nang Fah forgot again. Despite that, they still fall in love with each other again, 3rd time's a charm. :wub:

saki

sarNie Adult
Fah says forgiveness cant be done in a short time (to Charles) yet she forgives Prae over and over. Prae has done more harm than Charles. Families first but isn't it ironic that your sister hurts you more than an outsider?
That's a very good point. Once again, her logic really has me shaking my head.

Breeze made a new fan vid na. Check it out. This one made me cry. Her vids always makes me cry~~~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiedUVJWpQ0&list=UUj0ximsXeYxhrDq6JXU_gfw&feature=plcp

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I am :cry: for the last episodes. I have been enjoying every single one of these moments of their characters since December 2010. Watching Yaya & Nadech bring Saichon/Nangfah/Charles/Fahlada to life has been a wonderful journey. Today it is the end.... It has been a long, fun, thrilling journey...

I AM HERE FOR LIVE CHATTING AS WELL...IT IS ABOUT TO AIR!!! :rockon: :heart:

http://yayanadech.chatango.com

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@lakornkiki. Awwwwww this mv totally just melt my heart! So sad. But I love all there sweet scene together! Makes me cry all the time, cause it really hurts!woke up with a puffy eye this morning, cause of all the crying yesterday!

THANKS FOR SHARING IT! BREEZE IS REALLY GOOD AT HER MV. HER MVS NEVER DISAPPOINT ME JUST LIKE CECILIA!

Well, Grgr will be ending today, and what am i going to do after this week. Ill be doing a re-run of Grgr today after I'm done watching today's episode for site. I'm gonna enjoy the whole lakorn with out having to wait weeks after weeks!

For sure I will be taking lots of bathroom breaks today, just I can spazz my crazyness away with you Angels! Lol...

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I am :cry: for the last episodes. I have been enjoying every single one of these moments of their characters since December 2010. Watching Yaya & Nadech bring Saichon/Nangfah/Charles/Fahlada to life has been a wonderful journey. Today it is the end.... It has been a long, fun, thrilling journey...
Yes dal it is very sad for us Angles who have been following this lakorn ever since the beginning! I still remember the first time seeing nadech and yaya name under GRGR thread! Man all of the excitement from the opening ceremony, photos, bts, and then BOOM, airing date! 7 weeks ago to now was a wonderful journey! I will miss this so much.