[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

Reality just kicked in. Just went from being high from today's ending episode to OMG, NO MORE SaiChon and NangFah next weekend.

My friend had to ask me if I was ok because I am quiet tonight and I am never quiet. I have no songs in my head tonight and I always have songs in my head.

I went to fan pages on FB and that didn't cheer me up either or the TNNKK thread. I know there will be more lakorns to watch from Yadech. BUT I think I fell in love with SaiChon sooooo much. It will really be hard to replace him.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Favorite GRGR scenes

Saichon wading in the water, contemplating whether he should leave the island with Michael, all the while with the image of Nangfah beside him, smiling keeping him guessing; she gave him no direct answer about what his decision should be, but her smile encouraged him to take that step away from the comfort of beautiful Min Island and into the scary ‘outside’ world—=because the island wasn’t truly paradise without Nangfah.
I just felt that this scene showed how brave Saichon is, how deeply he feels for Nangfah, and that he’s really a person who does have faith in life and love, even though his loved ones have been cruelly taken from him. This is the reason he deserves a happy ending (in every lifetime).
This scene was definitely significant. When Saichon got on that boat with nothing but tears and despair, it was truly sad. He doesn't want to leave Min Island (his home) but if leaving to America to get a better view and new life is the only way to meet his Nangfah again then he is willing to do it. He was so hopeless yet hopeful at the same time. But to me, the moment he left on that boat across the horizon, I had this sudden feeling like Saichon is gone.

Rock scene. Intense. Steamy, even in their fears of being captured. That urgency to stay together and not be separated brought out such raw feelings of love. Saichon’s hard forehead kiss looked like a lifetime of affection.
This scene is so passionate! Very intense. They were running and fighting like it was the end of their world.

Hospital—Fah struggles against Charles when he reaches for her shirt but it ends up that he was only trying to tie up the strings. This gesture was so unbelievably sweet to me. She doesn’t remember or seem to know him and yet he keeps slipping out of his revenge image to show her that he is truly a man she should get to know, even if she is unwilling to accept that there could have been a past with him. It gave away that although he is hurt and angered, in the end, he would rather protect Fah rather than hurt him for his own pleasure.
I love how calm Nangfah was at this scene. When Charles is a gentlemen, Nangfah is calm. I love how Nangfah touches his face because for her, it was like her first time ever touching him and seeing his face clearly. A very soothing moment.

Nangfah follows the island couple’s advice and kisses Saichon. Wow, this scene reminded me of the novel translation by Mel: “She taught them the taste of love”. Incredible, and also the way you could tell Saichon was shocked by it, but also immediately accepted that to kiss was something SO RIGHT between the two of them. The world turned pink.
Nangfah was so brave to do that. It's a kinda a good thing that she acts like a little kid, who's always so curious. Because when you're curious, of course you're gonna have to risk something to find out what you want to know right? Lol. This is how you can say Nangfah is very different from Fahlada. If Nangfah doesn't know something, she will ask around until she knows it. But Fahlada doesn't. Fahlada, indeed would never kiss Saichon to know if she loves him or not. But Nangfah did. She took a risk and that's how she knows she loves Saichon. I wish Fahlada would have taken a risk like that.

Saichon chases Nangfah into the waters after she witnessed Mami trying to rawr him (lol). Subtly intense, it flooded the entire screen with the love that was gradually growing between them. This was Saichon’s sweetest forehead promise, because indeed, he would never even think of abandoning Nangfah ever.
This was kinda a moment to Nangfah where knows she can't live without Saichon. And same for Saichon. He knows she needs him.

Fah escapes from the mall but Charles catches up and they struggle beside his car. His powerful lines delivered with so much control and heat, and Nadech’s fierce expression all worked together to make me faint. The more she hates him, the more he’ll prove to both of them that they belong together. And then Fah walking barefoot and crying. Yaya acts out anguish so well in here; on the island, she made us realize that things that seem trivial are really a big deal; then in the city too, I felt like her sobs weren’t trying to be pretty, they were just real heartfelt tears.
I think this scene was my least favorite. It didn't last long enough. Plus there were no sweet moments. Just bickering, pulling, dragging, etc... But I did love how Charles put his hands on her hips and kinda pulled her towards him. :) I remember thinking to myself "Geesh, I think Nadech has touched every inch of Yaya's body!" LOL! It's funny how they didn't give Fah high heels. They gave her small heels because they didn't want her being taller than Charles.

Saichon warms Fah’s hands by putting them around his neck. Brilliant, I loved it. And he caught rain for her to drink. I like my boy scouts, thank you very much.
I love it! He is very smart, because the neck is one of the warmest spots! LOL! I love it when Nangfah puts her hands on Saichon's neck. Like how she did on their wedding night.

Morning, Saichon and Fah laying on the rocks (which as got to be hella uncomfortable btw) and Fah just woke up from her memory-dream. She touches his face and he reaches up to hold her hand, his eyes were so gentle and peaceful. The satisfaction of that scene, of Fah’s trusting smile, tops even their wedding morning.
I love this too. They keep making Nangfah touch his face when he sleeps to make it seem like she loves it when he sleeps because she gets to look at him and touch his face without having to feel shy. Plus I think she loves how serene and dreamy he looks when he sleeps. :)

Fah having the ultimate memory—of Saichon getting shot once before by Yasa, of their cruel separation. Watching that scene in her MEMORY was a hundred times more sad.
Exactly because she can remember how desperate and torn apart she was when she was taken away. And she'll know how much she really loved him.

Other things I wanted to mention:

The islanders are so sweet. I suppose they weren’t necessary for the rest of the plot. *sigh* At least we have P’Mami.
Yes, I thought the same! They were all such good and caring people. The village elders were like parents to Saichon and Nangfah. I wish Nangfah could have met the village people some how at the end. Because I'm sure they would have all been so happy to see that Saichon has found his Nangfah and see how mature they both are now.

Saichon has been on his knees FOUR times throughout the lakorn. Twice on the beach when Fah was taken away, once in front of Fah herself pleading to give him a chance, once in front of Yasa’s gun, laying his life down for his Nangfah and wishing to be reborn to love only her. The man has won my heart utterly.
Yes he has! All times that he was on his knees were all tremendously touching. When he was on his knees screaming "NANGFAH!!!" while Yasa took her away on the boat and Saichon was shot and beatened badly. When he was on his knees begging Nangfah, that was just magnificent. Nothing can compare to that. Then when he woke up on at night by the shore and noticed Yasa had taken away his Nangfah again, he does the same thing---screams "NANGFAH!!!" Except this time, it was totally different. It was scary in a way, like "Whoa! You better watch out Yasa! Charles is coming for your ass!" And the last time he was on his knees, begging Yasa to let Nangfah go. The look on Fah's face was amazing. She had that look like she finally knows how much he loves her. When Saichon is on his knees in front of Nangfah, he says the most incredible words!

Fah’s dreams were frustrating even for me at first, but the clearer they got, the more I appreciated them.
Charles running after Fah at the park, swinging her around to hug and cried in happiness. All of their Min island beach frolicking were picture perfect.

I’m so satisfied with GRGR. It was realistic in that Fah didn’t remember her memories totally, and realistic I suppose in that Fah didn’t give in to Charles as soon as I wanted, though I still can’t come to accept it because I love Saichon too much. Saichon’s looks, smiles, touches, tears were all the perfect expressions of his love. When he grew into Charles, I know that even if he didn’t become the son of a millionaire but remained as the island guy, he would have been just as much of a hunk, just as much of a self-confident manly man. Nangfah was endearing and when she grew into Fahlada, I can’t help but love her for holding out under so much stress brought by the two people she loves, although the number of times she ran from Saichon/Charles really tested my patience…But there I go again lol. Bottom line, Fah and Saichon will be two of the most memorable characters ever in my heart.
Every time they hug, I just want to write a poem about the way their arms fit around each other.
"Bottom line, Fah and Saichon will be two of the most memorable characters ever in my heart."-----------MOST DEFINITELY!!!

Last thought of the night.

I am thankful to Nadech and Yaya for acting their hearts out in GRGR. They gave the fans the best gift. A great lakorn to watch over and over.

As a fan, I couldn't have ask for more - and for that alone, I love them more and more.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Did ya girls noticed that every movie Yaya played shes always get shot..Except for the one she played with Rome...LOL
Yes!! I did! LOL! I like it and I don't. My favorite one would have to be her getting shot in DJA. It was very exciting to see how crazy and passionate Fai was. Fai's FLAMES were definitely roaring!

Reality just kicked in. Just went from being high from today's ending episode to OMG, NO MORE SaiChon and NangFah next weekend.

My friend had to ask me if I was ok because I am quiet tonight and I am never quiet. I have no songs in my head tonight and I always have songs in my head.

I went to fan pages on FB and that didn't cheer me up either or the TNNKK thread. I know there will be more lakorns to watch from Yadech. BUT I think I fell in love with SaiChon sooooo much. It will really be hard to replace him.
You're making me sad...):

I feel the same. I just keep thinking over and over again...it's really over. The games really over.... :weep:

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Last thought of the night.

I am thankful to Nadech and Yaya for acting their hearts out in GRGR. They gave the fans the best gift. A great lakorn to watch over and over.

As a fan, I couldn't have ask for more - and for that alone, I love them more and more.
Same here. I'm very thankful they chose Yadech for this drama. They acted out their hearts for us. Very proud of them. Their parents should be proud.

I wouldn't have watched this drama if anyone else had played in it. I can't imagine any other newbies playing it better than Yadech.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
BEST LAKORN OF 2011..... can't wait for the DVD to come out cause i'm going to rewatch this over and over and over lol... LOVE Nadech and Yaya..... their's sooooo naruk and they played their best in this lakorn.... everyone also did well in this lakorn..... GRGR FOREVER!!!!

Tinie

sarNie Egg
Ever since from Min island to the city scenes of Saichon/Nangfha or Charles/Fahlada, I've noticed that everytime Fah wakes up in Saichon's arms she always touches his face.. :coverlaf: Hehe I guess she can't help but to fall in for his sexy looks like US :heart: :cloud9:

The kiss scene in the end was just too cute!!!! :kiss: omg I kept rewatching that over and over again :woot: I've been waiting for the real kiss with no camera angle ever since they were married Hehe my dreams came true :clap2:

Tinie

sarNie Egg
Ever since from Min island to the city scenes of Saichon/Nangfha or Charles/Fahlada, I've noticed that everytime Fah wakes up in Saichon's arms she always touches his face.. :coverlaf: Hehe I guess she can't help but to fall in for Saichon's sexy looks like US :heart: :cloud9:

The kiss scene in the end was just too cute!!!! :kiss: omg I kept rewatching that over and over again :woot: I've been waiting for the real kiss with no camera angle ever since they were married Hehe my dreams came true :clap2:

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
lol I didn't think Nadech was a stick in DJA. Compared to Mark and Boy, Nadech was my buff guy, nicely tone. He's fine to me the way he is. I'm sure he knows he has to stay healthy, even if he doesn't care about weight.

It's so weird...I have no excuse to put off studying now...>< lol not that I don't know my priorities, but still, GRGR was such a motivation to get my work done fast.

I think I'm just greedy for a liiiiitle more of Fah expressing her love for Saichon. But I guess this is one of those 'too little is better than too much' things.

Sorry I didn't mean to make you misunderstand but I don't mean Nadech looking like a stick in DJA (Nadech wasn't skinny in DJA but alot less meatier than he is now). I meant most pra'ek in general. I like seeing my pra'ek with muscles. It makes me feel like they can actually really protect the nang'ek. Lol...

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Is it just me or that this lakorn havent been moved yet to the old lakorn or 2011 lakorn section. I noticed that everytime a lakorn end an hour or two the thread of that lakorn were already moved. But here it is still on this section. Wow!!

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
^

if u want, move this yourself or pm the mod to move, people are here on high to spazz, no one cares though

LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Just finished today's episode and I have to say the beginning of today's episode was so sad! And the part where he was telling there love story at koh min to her was just so heart Broken! Then after telling the story, his eyes was so watery, and tears start to fall. OH My heart felt like it was stab by a knife. Oh gosh, I cannot bare to see saichon cry. Man NADECH WAS SO GOOD AT IT. I cry like there was no tomorrow! Have you ever cry so much that the back of your throat hurts! Cause that is how I feel right now. Breathe Breathe Breathe... that felt so much better!

Man when saichon woke up and saw that his nangfah has awaken. He was so shock, but at the same time so happy. And the kiss he gave her on the forehead was absolutely sweet. Love this scene. And why does prae always have to ruin all of there special scene together all the time!

I'm just gonna jump to the ending! I seriously went breathless when nangfah said, NANGFAH RAK SAICHON! oh man how I miss them so much. And of course when saichon said that it doesn't matter if she couldn't remember everything of them at koh min or of saichon and nangfah because they can always have new memories to remember, man the line totally touches my heart! How can saichon be so sweet. Then when he kiss her from the forehead to her cheek, to her nose which was so cuuuuuute! Then the next thing I know he went straight to her lip! Now that took my BREATH AWAY! you see how every Peck he gave her, and look at his lip motion. Yup that is how you kiss real kiss. Man I was drowned by every kiss he gave her! Gosh NADECH how am I going to do to you! Man, he his stolen my heart away from all the other male lead that I love! He just jump to my number one list. And yaya, just beautiful. No words can explain how much i love and adore her. Its so hard to believe that, at such a young age like her, she could portray such good emotion. I thought she was AMAZING! NADECH AND YAYA WAS INDEED BORN TO BE IN THIS LAKORN! I seriously don't think anyone can portray saichon/Charles and nangfah/fahlada role better then NADECH AND YAYA! This will totally be a JOURNEY that I will never ever forget!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE SAICHON AND NANGFAH, AND WILL MISS THEM SO MUCH! THEY ARE BOTH GOING TO BE IN MY HEART FOREVER.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Oh and I wanted to mention something
You Angles notice that everytime nangfah is in saichon arms(in bed) she is always the first one to wake up! In my opinion I like it when n'ek wakes up first to see p'ek. Because I just like the feeling that if she is awake first and notice that he is about to wake up, she can always fake sleep again, so that when he wakes up and does what ever he does( kiss, touch, ect.) She will know that he truely love and care for her.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh and I wanted to mention something
You Angles notice that everytime nangfah is in saichon arms(in bed) she is always the first one to wake up! In my opinion I like it when n'ek wakes up first to see p'ek. Because I just like the feeling that if she is awake first and notice that he is about to wake up, she can always fake sleep again, so that when he wakes up and does what ever he does( kiss, touch, ect.) She will know that he truely love and care for her.
i love it so much too that she always wake up first and look at him, touch his face awwww..so cute&sweet!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Just finished today's episode and I have to say the beginning of today's episode was so sad! And the part where he was telling there love story at koh min to her was just so heart Broken! Then after telling the story, his eyes was so watery, and tears start to fall. OH My heart felt like it was stab by a knife. Oh gosh, I cannot bare to see saichon cry. Man NADECH WAS SO GOOD AT IT. I cry like there was no tomorrow! Have you ever cry so much that the back of your throat hurts! Cause that is how I feel right now. Breathe Breathe Breathe... that felt so much better!

Man when saichon woke up and saw that his nangfah has awaken. He was so shock, but at the same time so happy. And the kiss he gave her on the forehead was absolutely sweet. Love this scene. And why does prae always have to ruin all of there special scene together all the time!

I'm just gonna jump to the ending! I seriously went breathless when nangfah said, NANGFAH RAK SAICHON! oh man how I miss them so much. And of course when saichon said that it doesn't matter if she couldn't remember everything of them at koh min or of saichon and nangfah because they can always have new memories to remember, man the line totally touches my heart! How can saichon be so sweet. Then when he kiss her from the forehead to her cheek, to her nose which was so cuuuuuute! Then the next thing I know he went straight to her lip! Now that took my BREATH AWAY! you see how every Peck he gave her, and look at his lip motion. Yup that is how you kiss real kiss. Man I was drowned by every kiss he gave her! Gosh NADECH how am I going to do to you! Man, he his stolen my heart away from all the other male lead that I love! He just jump to my number one list. And yaya, just beautiful. No words can explain how much i love and adore her. Its so hard to believe that, at such a young age like her, she could portray such good emotion. I thought she was AMAZING! NADECH AND YAYA WAS INDEED BORN TO BE IN THIS LAKORN! I seriously don't think anyone can portray saichon/Charles and nangfah/fahlada role better then NADECH AND YAYA! This will totally be a JOURNEY that I will never ever forget!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE SAICHON AND NANGFAH, AND WILL MISS THEM SO MUCH! THEY ARE BOTH GOING TO BE IN MY HEART FOREVER.
i agree with everything you say. totally true, Nadech Yaya was born to play as Saichon and Nangfah, they portray their characters so well, it's amazing. not like they are acting but really Saichon and Nangfah, they blow me away. this lakorn will also be in my heart forever. hope Nadech Yaya get to pair up every year. they have such exploding chemistry it would be silly not to.

Kenanne, I was just looking at that screencap of SaiChon's tears at the hospital when he was reminiscing about Min island.
It was truly a beautiful scene and Nadech's tears, OMG.... made me cry so much with him too.

cr: NadehYaya.com FB

Yesterday was the snake that I loved. Today I love the nurse na ka. She told SaiChon to hug his wife to bring her back.
~~and he kisses her a lot. hehe. I love the way he really kiss her forehead with his lips in most scenes instead of "sniff kiss" her.

cr: nadechyaya.com FB