[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I miss grgr so muxxxx! :( I couldn't go away fr this thread anywhere even it's been removed to the old larkorn thread.! And reading all of u angels comments just make me want Yadech even more.. I cannot wait till april, 4 months to me contains lots of hours, minutes and seconds!!! It's sooo longgg 
I am really hoping for a fanfic of extended ending of grgr to cure my fever  can anybody please make one?
Same here! I constantly come into GRGR thread just to share thought and how much I miss all you Angles here! And yes 4 month is a really long long time. In the main time, in order to cure my yadech fever I just go back and watch DJA, and GRGR. Also I'm reading lots of yadech FF, and its all really good and they all have some really good story line. Try and tune into reading the FF, it might help you recover! Well at least a little. Lol...

shengvang

sarNie Adult
im so happy you guys are here!! i'm missing GRGR so much!! >.<
and missing spamming this forum with you guys..
where's the GRGR rehab? i think i am ready to join them now..
i'm trying to get better by watching 3NNT.. but i dunno the pairings aren't as good as our yadech!!
Me too! I'm not digging the character as much for 3nnt. Ken and toey is really cute, mark and Kim is actually not that bad together, and boy and Marie, I'm still trying to see how they are going to fall for each other. But the pairing is not as good as our YADECH. Yadech just has this chemistry that just make you melt each time you look at them. I think that they both have the best eye contact ever. When they both look into each others eye, it does not look like they are acting, it looks so real. And it seems like they are in there own little world, just them together in each other embrace! I just love them so much. And miss them dearly.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@jennaloveu. Thanks for posting the clip of YADECH here on GRGR thread na ja! I saw that clip yesterday and they are both just so cute. And I'm also so happy that she will get to spend Christmas with her family in Norway! She needs it. She's been working so hard, and needs a little vacation to relax.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I hope that Yadech will perform together at that concert too especially 'Talay See Dum'. It's really a beautiful song! I hope our prayers will be answered. It would be such an amazing treat for all the fans. Also they should do a duet of 'Lucky'.
*crossing fingers* I really really hope so too. I looooove this song.

Yadechlover960

sarNie Egg
I just found another video of yaya wishing a Marry Christmas to yadech.com. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfDL18tyqp8&feature=plcp&context=C3b9000dUDOEgsToPDskKEjmg7EX-dkcSYX7BStRXj Spazz.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
WHATTTTTTT! Nooooooooooo, that place is only for yaya. I'm so jealous for yaya. Omg what a bad start for Christmas! Lol...jk jk...yaya have seen and touch him more then that, so I'm a little calm. I think! Well that photo was a big shocker for me!

Merry Christmas Angels. I am dying to see something of Yadech together soon (like an event). Having not just GRGR withdrawal but Yadech together withdrawals as well.

Yes, I am also hoping for Yaya to show up at 4+1 concert na. I love them performing together on stage.

Have you seen this Fan Clip of them singing at Yum Yum concert? I have seen other clips but just saw this tonight when I was looking for Yadech stuff..... I love this vid. Both look so good and playful. GAWD, miss them so much na.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-MZXPbUjbM

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
WTH!!! Her face is so close to his package!! Who the heck is she? My my my....some luck she has there. I am beyond jealous!!! Outraged....I'd say!

Kiki...that is something that can't simply be ignored LOL!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@Kiki. Lol...I would love to ignore it but it is right in front of my face! Mannn I shouldn't have looked at it. Now I can't get my mind straight, I keep thinking about that photo. But coming to think of it, she can't even beat what yaya had with him in GRGR, so I could move on. Lol...

And yes I've seen that clip. Its really really cute! They should just be in every CM together. That would be a dream come true. Seeing them together 24/7. Hahaha, being greedy here! Lol...thanks sharing it na ja. Its always exciting to watch it again.

Talking about yadech fan mv, I have to say one of my all time favorite GRGR fan mv is by qreenc. Just a dream! I don't know how many time I have watched that mv. If you listen to the lyrics and watch the vidoe, it is perfectly made for them. It's just so touching. It melts my heart each time I watch it!

romancejunky

sarNie Egg
Speaking of GRGR MV, the best one I've seen is by Breezelda: "Eternal" and "Listen to your Heart." She is so creative with her storyboard and editing techniques. I've haven't seen the video by Brooklyn yet. I'll have to check it out on YouTube.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Yes, breeze GRGR fan mv is really really good. I also love those two to. And yeah, do check out just a dream from qreenc. It is very good.

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
@jennaloveu. Thanks for posting the clip of YADECH here on GRGR thread na ja! I saw that clip yesterday and they are both just so cute. And I'm also so happy that she will get to spend Christmas with her family in Norway! She needs it. She's been working so hard, and needs a little vacation to relax.
Ur welcome ka ^^ and don't worry about the picture. I agree Yaya had touched him more than any other girls!!! So that girl got no chance on Yaya
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cKfsCTcDWc&feature=player_embedded And this got to be one of the best fan vid of GRGR that i have ever seen