[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

smiley1705

sarNie Egg
wow, this thread is still so active na.. I do come back and check this thread all the time too.. I can't believe that everyone is still having yadech fever...yay!! i'm not the only one watching GRGR again!! :) I've skipped the nasty part especially the separation... Loving all the sweet parts.. i'm now at the part where he is the 'kind Charles'(episode 10).. And I love Sahat and Plernta!! They soso cute together too na.....Can't wait for TNNKK!!! :DDD

p/s-thanks for all the pictures!!

smiley1705

sarNie Egg
Let's do another set of pics from GRGR...... LOL. I love the still pics from GRGR. I get butterflies looking at them....

(LOOK AT THIS NAUGHTY LOOK FROM CHARLES! aaahhhhhh! *scream!*)

(Best seduction scene ever. He just have to look at her and you know she is shaking inside!)

cr: as tagged

Happy Weekend na ka. I am back watching GRGR in HD this weekend.

My favourite scene too..Nadech is so sexy seducing yaya.. He has that naughty look and he knows he's making yaya nervous with the stares and closeness.. Yaya became even more nervous and confused!! HOT!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I still look at GRGR pics everyday (and Nadech!) so I'm happy to post "my fav of the day" for you all na ka.

Today's gifs comes from boonorbane.tumblr.com naka. Let's see if you can stop yourselves from not drooling at those dimples!

hehe. good night angles. sweet dreams~~~~~
:heart: :kiss3: :crush: :spicy:

It's giving me motivation for my FF hehehehe

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
I still look at GRGR pics everyday (and Nadech!) so I'm happy to post "my fav of the day" for you all na ka.

Today's gifs comes from boonorbane.tumblr.com naka. Let's see if you can stop yourselves from not drooling at those dimples!

I love that part he was so cute in that part cute smile.

hehe. good night angles. sweet dreams~~~~~

somp9

sarNie Adult
I rewatch GRGR this weekend. I was hook to this lakorn and Yadech did have amazing onscreen couples. Hope they win couples of the year award.

Do you guy know if Yaya will be in 4+1 concert in February? hope she is in there.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
CEDA - There you are.... was wondering what you were up to. You were at Keepintouch channel like me watching GRGR in HD again na. I feel a little bit normal now. lol.

BTW, I saw this booty pic again the other day and was missing you. I was going to hunt you down on to tease you about bootylicious Yaya. You can admire it with Nadech na. hehe
LOL! I am still here daily. Just don't have much to say since everything has been said about Yadech. Yes, she have such a small waist, curvy hips and a nice behind. I don't remember me ever being obsess with a Thai actress's booty...EVER! That's because most Thai actresses are too damn skinny.

I don't think, I knooooow those kisses are real. I like how Nadech kiss too. He's not just pressing lips or sniffing. You can hear the "smacking" sound. That's why his kisses are so natural and sexy.

I need some feed back please. All the posts in the thread made my Yadech fever worse so I made a MV.

Question: I only did it as a teaser but maybe I don't need to do the whole song (even though I love the song)..... What do you think? Anyone wants me to do the whole song?

Here is my MV ka.... I always wanted to put the belt scene in the mv. hehe.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cQD411Nj28&feature=channel_video_title

The actual song is so good and Hyuna in the MV is smoking hot..... I don't know if I should go there na.......

Thank you! : )

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Thanks kiki for brighten up my day with your knew GRGR mv! You are totally making me have an even higher yadech fever! And it is fine as it is, no need to change or add on ja. I also love all of the scenes you chose for this mv. It's perfect for the song! Good job :)))))

Thanks kiki for brighten up my day with your knew GRGR mv! You are totally making me have an even higher yadech fever! And it is fine as it is, no need to change or add on ja. I also love all of the scenes you chose for this mv. It's perfect for the song! Good job :)))))

Thanks for the feedback naka. I was on Yadech.com and Shampoo said it was "raeng" so I got worried. haha but she did say it made her smile so I felt better and decided to leave it as it ka.

I've gotten the Yadech fever back na. It was luke-warm for about 2 weeks and now it's high again. It must be because Yadech are together again. I really feel lonely when they are apart. Isn't that so funny?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I need some feed back please. All the posts in the thread made my Yadech fever worse so I made a MV.

Question: I only did it as a teaser but maybe I don't need to do the whole song (even though I love the song)..... What do you think? Anyone wants me to do the whole song?

Here is my MV ka.... I always wanted to put the belt scene in the mv. hehe.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cQD411Nj28&feature=channel_video_title

The actual song is so good and Hyuna in the MV is smoking hot..... I don't know if I should go there na.......

Thank you! : )

Thanks for the feedback naka. I was on Yadech.com and Shampoo said it was "raeng" so I got worried. haha but she did say it made her smile so I felt better and decided to leave it as it ka.

I've gotten the Yadech fever back na. It was luke-warm for about 2 weeks and now it's high again. It must be because Yadech are together again. I really feel lonely when they are apart. Isn't that so funny?
Loveeeee the MV! it was so hot & intense... gives me motivation for my FF hehe.

By the way it is not "raeng"! shoot, i would have gone further and make it very vicious... lol i'm horrible..

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Kiki, your mv is perfect. Funny, cause I was thinking, hummmm how come I don't see you making GRGR mv anymore. Because you always have one mv up after another one. And today when I woke up, came straight to this thread and saw your new GRGR mv, I was so happy. Cause you always surprise me with your song/scene selection.

Same here! When yaya was in Norway, it seem like something is missing each time I come into this thread. It feels so lonely and sad. And yes that is very funny! But as soon as yaya came back everything feels as in it's a "whole" again! The whole FEVER just came back just like that! Funny, cause I have never ever felt this way before. Yadech is actually the first time that gave me this feeling. Lol...

shengvang

sarNie Adult

By the way it is not "raeng"! shoot, i would have gone further and make it very vicious... lol i'm horrible..
Keep your FF coming cause that's the only thing that will keep us standing! Lol...

Yay... motivation for your FF!!! That's a bonus because I am stalking your FF thread.

Thank you for the feedback ka..... I know why I like your writing so much now. We both like aggressive p'ek. lol.

^ LOL. Kenann.... too funny but I am with ya.....

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Yay... motivation for your FF!!! That's a bonus because I am stalking your FF thread.

Thank you for the feedback ka..... I know why I like your writing so much now. We both like aggressive p'ek. lol.
hahaha yes! I heart agressive pra'ek... specially Nadech *drools* you need more mvs like the one you just posted up. It's giving me all these wild and crazy ideas for my FF muahahaha

^ Here is your smooth operator!

cr: as tagged.

I can't wait for your update naka. Really your FF is great medicine for this Yadech fever.
I'll think of another mv idea too.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Soooo we are all on the aggressive p'ek side! Coolness. Aggressive p'ek is always better, cause you know for a fact that he can do what ever (scenes that we fans just love or wants to see the most) he wants to do!

Now that you are getting ideas from Kiki mv, I really really want to know how AGGRESSIVE you are going to turn him into in your FF! EXCITED!!! :))))

~~~and just because Noy said this was her fav scene. Motivating her so she'll update the FF soon! hehe (How is my bribery working?)

cr: as tagged

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@ Kiki, maybe you can do a mv for smooth operator! The AGGRESSIVE Nadech.lol.. we better watch out, cause the aggressive nadech is coming our way! RUNNNNN!!! I lied, ill just stay and DROOL with his sexy and hotness looks! Lol...

Mannnnn that photo is totally mouth watering! I'm drooling all over my phone! Lol...