[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
oh man.. those girls are too fast for me.. maybe I'm just too old.. lol
lol..you are to funny! I use to chat there too but my computer broke so I can't anymore. Witch sucks cause it is really fun just chatting with everyone there.

Girl, no one is consider old until they are 50! Lol...and a good writer like you, you can't be that old! Lol...:)))

Have you guys seen the bts pics from amphawa? I think I posted some way back when it was on air.... but the pics always gives me butterflies. I was so sure after seeing the bts that they kissed and the PD cut it out.

cr: barry.ya fb

and the result we got was :drool: : I was so sad when she got up. lol

cr: as tagged.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I need some feed back please. All the posts in the thread made my Yadech fever worse so I made a MV.

Question: I only did it as a teaser but maybe I don't need to do the whole song (even though I love the song)..... What do you think? Anyone wants me to do the whole song?

Here is my MV ka.... I always wanted to put the belt scene in the mv. hehe.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cQD411Nj28&feature=channel_video_title

The actual song is so good and Hyuna in the MV is smoking hot..... I don't know if I should go there na.......

Thank you! : )
:thumbsup:
Thank you Kiki for feeding into our obsession!! I love your mv...so intense and sexy! :spicy: :drool: Keep your mv coming na ja! I do loove my p'ek intense, sexy and agressive. Nadech really worked his charm on us! This teaser (LOL Nadech and mv) makes you want more...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol..you are to funny! I use to chat there too but my computer broke so I can't anymore. Witch sucks cause it is really fun just chatting with everyone there.

Girl, no one is consider old until they are 50! Lol...and a good writer like you, you can't be that old! Lol...:)))
LOL. I am an old fart! Half of the time i had no idea what they were talking about!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@noy. Lol...you just have to get use to them chatting! I sometimes log in, when they are like in the middle of the subject and just jump in and ask what the subject is about. Or sometimes I just get in the chat box and just start chatting with them. Lol...usually when you read the chat box you're know what they are chatting about. Its pretty simple!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@ Kiki. I know right! I know it was a real kiss, but they had to cut it out. Anyways the final scene came out pretty good to, so I guess I'm pretty satisfied with it. I just love the way how Charles looks at fahlada when he woke up and had his hand on his his head. Its so charming!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Yes, there were real kisses in GRGR but they were cut off. Those BTS pics of the scene in Amphawa was suppose to be a secret but eventually Barry.Ya girls posted it when the lakorn was airing. I know it's so disappointing that we didn't get to see it but on the brighter side, at least you know they've done more than one real kiss.

As for Yadech chatbox LOL. I know many girls on there come from AF so can I please say that you don't need to be shy when chatting there. Feel free to jump in the conversation. Us girls like to be sarcastic so eventually if you're an active member, you'll get used to us.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
@Noy
Wow, this thread is so active! I've been trying to catch up. Anyway, I saw that you can create mv's. I would love to see your creation. I will wait patiently. Su su na ja!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Yes, there were real kisses in GRGR but they were cut off. Those BTS pics of the scene in Amphawa was suppose to be a secret but eventually Barry.Ya girls posted it when the lakorn was airing. I know it's so disappointing that we didn't get to see it but on the brighter side, at least you know they've done more than one real kiss.

As for Yadech chatbox LOL. I know many girls on there come from AF so can I please say that you don't need to be shy when chatting there. Feel free to jump in the conversation. Us girls like to be sarcastic so eventually if you're an active member, you'll get used to us.

Darn it!! -_-' not a happy camper that they took it out! buttttt at least there was some lip locking going on... oh yeahhh!

I'll try to get the hang of it eventually! But it's so distracting when i'm trying to write my FF hahahahaah

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
@Noy
Wow, this thread is so active! I've been trying to catch up. Anyway, I saw that you can create mv's. I would love to see your creation. I will wait patiently. Su su na ja!!!
I'll definitely post it up once i'm done. It won't be a long one. just something short & simply for my FF.

Does anyone remember what episode was it when Charles gave Prae the necklace?

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid

Thanks! I feel the same as Noy! The chatbox is a bit intimidating!!! I will try the chat sometime.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@Katelyn. You should its fun. And like I told noy, If my computer did not brake then I would be in that chat box 24/7. But like kiz once said, she was chatting so much that the chat box disqualified her for the day! When she said that I was like, WHAT I did not know that there is a certain limit in that chat box! But it was funny when she said that. Good thing Ceci clear that for us.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Good NEWS Charles Angels. YAYA WILL BE NADECH SPECIAL GUEST AT 4+1 CHANNEL 3 SUPER STAR CONCERT! SCREAMING HERE!!!! I'm so happy she will be there with them. And will be nadech's special guest. So excited!!! Thanks to kiz for the info.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Good NEWS Charles Angels. YAYA WILL BE NADECH SPECIAL GUEST AT 4+1 CHANNEL 3 SUPER STAR CONCERT! SCREAMING HERE!!!! I'm so happy she will be there with them. And will be nadech's special guest. So excited!!! Thanks to kiz for the info.
Isn't Nadech's special guest Yaya?!

romancejunky

sarNie Egg
Keep the MV coming Kiki. I love fan made mv... oh and of course more photos of shirtless Nadech. I almost had heart attack when I saw his manly chest.:pervie: :wink: It seems like every time Charles get close to Fahlida, she gets all hot and bothered.:wub: I'm still having GRGR fever. I've been re-watching DJA and GRGR over and over again cos I can't get enough of YADECH on screen chemistry. I hope the have another slap kiss lakorn after TNKK.

romancejunky

sarNie Egg
hmmm... they're going as special guest date?

New mag cover! Greeeeetttttt! I can't do this at almost 1AM! How am I going to sleep now???

Title kills me too. (a morning after? haha makes me think of Saichon's morning after voice!)

DONT Magazine : JANUARY 2012
A Morning After. Starring Nadech Kugimiya

cr: barry.ya fb