[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

Yes, there were real kisses in GRGR but they were cut off. Those BTS pics of the scene in Amphawa was suppose to be a secret but eventually Barry.Ya girls posted it when the lakorn was airing. I know it's so disappointing that we didn't get to see it but on the brighter side, at least you know they've done more than one real kiss.

As for Yadech chatbox LOL. I know many girls on there come from AF so can I please say that you don't need to be shy when chatting there. Feel free to jump in the conversation. Us girls like to be sarcastic so eventually if you're an active member, you'll get used to us.
Why the hell would they cut those scenes?! Argh!

You know I love Nadech's shoulders and his back. His muscles are so defined and just.... GRRRRR.

saw one more pic from that DONT mag. I posted here in the mag section na:
http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/index.php/topic/54521-barry-nadech-kugimiya/page__view__findpost__p__825797

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ now that's what I'm talking about! Lol...I've been always wanting a picture of him taken from the slick and sexy back of nadech. Seems to me like they know what we fans want! So damn HOTTTTT!!!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Thanks Kenann fan! I will try the chatbox. Yeah I see Kiz there all the time. She's a major contribute to the chatbox. Sometimes I see her and the other gals chatting until really late like 2am or 3am.

Thank you and Kiz for this great news!! I'm so excited.
GREEEEET! I can't wait to hear Nadech and Yadech perform "Talay See Dum". This will be so awesome!
Your welcome na ja! And the chat box does go up until late. You just keep chatting and the next thing you know it's already so late! But I love it though. And I'm glad you are going to try it. You will love it ja!

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
@ Kennan fan. I also love the chatterbox on Yadech .com But I have problems with my laptop and have to use my iPhone to go on the net but cannot access the chatterbox with it. How do you manage to see it on your phone ??? :)

Wooooow !!! This thread is more active than the TNNK one LOL !!! Did not know so many people were still hanging around here. Love all the MVS and pictures of GRGR !!! Really enjoyed all of your works . I am definitely coming back to stay lol !!! Love Yadech !!! Love GRGR !!! <3

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
You know I love Nadech's shoulders and his back. His muscles are so defined and just.... GRRRRR.

saw one more pic from that DONT mag. I posted here in the mag section na:
http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/index.php/topic/54521-barry-nadech-kugimiya/page__view__findpost__p__825797
I would love to see his ass. :pervie: :thumbsup: I'm an ass person :D

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@ Kennan fan. I also love the chatterbox on Yadech .com But I have problems with my laptop and have to use my iPhone to go on the net but cannot access the chatterbox with it. How do you manage to see it on your phone ??? :)

Wooooow !!! This thread is more active than the TNNK one LOL !!! Did not know so many people were still hanging
around here. Love all the MVS and pictures of GRGR !!!
Really enjoyed all of your works . I am definitely coming
back to stay lol !!! Love Yadech !!! Love GRGR !!! <3
Usually iPhone you can't read the chat box! I don't know why but my driod incridible, I can see it! I can also still chat but, but it takes more time then using a pc or laptop. So I just read! That why I don't get iPhone. I like driod more then iPhone. LOL...

And yes, please jion us here ja. We are all still very active here, and like everyone here, I can't seem to let go of this place! This thread is our rehab center for high yadech fever! So if you are one then come on in and jion us. Kiki, always bring us some good photos,gifs,fan mv, and more. So us Charles Angles are not going anywhere! LOL....

I would love to see his ass. :pervie: :thumbsup: I'm an ass person :D

LMAO.... Don't get me started!!!

You know, he is not the tallest guy but look at those legs... THEY ARE LONG! No wonder clothes look so good on him!

These are older pics na. We need a recent booty shot don't we?

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
@ Kennan Fan. Thank you so much for your quick answer !!! Aaaarrrrgggg !!! So annoying I cannot use iPhone , well , I guess I will have to fix my computer asasp lol !

I will definitely take your invitation on and visit this thread regularly !!! Charles 's angels still rocks !!!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ yes I need to get my laptop asap! I have been computer less for 5 month now and it is killing me big time! Good thing my driod is my second pc, otherwise I would have gone crazy during GRGR!

And for sure we Charles Angles still ROCKS!

HAHAHA. I have a thing for big ass but sadly Nadech doesn't have a big but *tears* but it's okay I still like him. :D

Yaya, on the other has has a big ass!

LOL, Noy - you are too funny! You might have to look else where for big butt because most asian idols do NOt have big butts... half or not.

Nadech's is not flat na. It's just PERFECT. Look at that curve!

since we are talking about HIS body, this pic almost killed me when I first saw it..... I needed to walk away from my lap top and breath. lol

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@ kiki. How did I just know it that you were going to do that. LOL... And look at that of his, makes you just want to grab it! LOL... Oh gosh, I'm turning into a pervert! It's all because of nadech.

Mannnnn it's getting HOTTTT in here!!!

@ kiki. How did I just know it that you were going to do that. LOL... And look at that of his, makes you just want to grab it! LOL... Oh gosh, I'm turning into a pervert! It's all because of nadech.

Mannnnn it's getting HOTTTT in here!!!

hahaha. we've been here too much.
Let me cool it down.....

have mercy. he is just a nice guy. should we be having all these "indecent" thoughts?

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^kiki, girl you are tooooo funny! First you are feeding us some drooling hotness of nadech and now this sweet innocent nadech! Lmao... Seriously I can't stop laughing! Mannnn you just made my day with that lovely innocent picture of nadech!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL, Noy - you are too funny! You might have to look else where for big butt because most asian idols do NOt have big butts... half or not.

Nadech's is not flat na. It's just PERFECT. Look at that curve!
LOL. I know that's what suck! Most of them don't have big butts >.< I'll make an exception for Nadech. muahahaha.