[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

@kenann - that's why I am so addicted. he is interesting. one day, he give me sexy bedroom eyes and next day he is mr. next door. always keeps my attention.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
hahaha. we've been here too much.
Let me cool it down.....

have mercy. he is just a nice guy. should we be having all these "indecent" thoughts?
:lmao3: :loool:
Kiki, you are one funny gal! You made us all hyperventilate with all of those sexy pictures and then try to cool us down. God help us!!! Go Angels!!

:scratchchin: It makes me wonder if he's a freak in the sheets... :pervie:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Oh MY GAWD, Noy..... you have to take me back there?
What do you think? I am about 1000000% sure he IS!

WAIT! Maybe - it's YAYA! Don't let that innocent face fool you! LOL.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Oh MY GAWD, Noy..... you have to take me back there?
What do you think? I am about 1000000% sure he IS!

WAIT! Maybe - it's YAYA! Don't let that innocent face fool you! LOL.
MUAHAHAHAHAHA! :pervie: I think so! The quiet ones are always the freakiest! LMAO

I'm such a pervert... :coverlaf:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
:scratchchin: It makes me wonder if he's a freak in the sheets... :pervie:
You are so funny too Noy!!! :lolyup:
I think probably!!! You remember all of those sexy scenes from GRGR!! You(Nadech) have to be pretty passionate to be able to deliver all those mouth watering/heart stopping scenes!!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@noy and kiki. OMG, please GOD help us!!!! What have we turn ourself into! Lmao... seriously I have never thought of him being a freak in the sheet! Oh mannnn my stomach hurt from all of these laugh. You girls sure knows how to tease!!!

I guess no one wants to cool down.

CAKE ANYONE?

If he can do that to chocolate cake with his hands... imagine what else he can do ..... Oh, god. I think I need to stop!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
You are so funny too Noy!!! :lolyup:
I think probably!!! You remember all of those sexy scenes from GRGR!! You(Nadech) have to be pretty passionate to be able to deliver all those mouth watering/heart stopping scenes!!

^ OMG, please GOD help us!!!! What have we turn ourself into! Lmao... seriously I have never thought of him being a freak in the sheet! Oh mannnn my stomach hurt from all of these laugh. You girls sure knows how to tease!!!

My bad ladies... :loool: I always get like this when I watch lakorns with sexy guys... My imagination goes wild & the way Nadech comes off in this lakorns makes me wanna rape him. :pervie:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I guess no one wants to cool down.

CAKE ANYONE?

If he can do that to chocolate cake with his hands... imagine what else he can do ..... Oh, god. I think I need to stop!
hahahahahahaha.... NO COMMENT!

What i'm thinking is wayyyy inappropriate :rofl: :censor:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
My bad ladies... :loool: I always get like this when I watch lakorns with sexy guys... My imagination goes wild & the way Nadech comes off in this lakorns makes me wanna rape him. :pervie:
Trust me, your not the only one! I think beyond the level. And don't get me started with my dirty little mind! LOL...and I'm not talking about 1 or2 shots im talking about 3 shots here!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Trust me, your not the only one! I think beyond the level. And don't get me started with my dirty little mind! LOL...I'm talking about 3 shots here!
hahaha I was hoping for a scene in GRGR where he strips in front her & she turns around quickly getting all shy. hehe i love those scene!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow..you are one wild woman!!! Your outlet must be writing FF!! Yes, make it really sexy! :pervie: Kiki has successfully inspired you get you in the mood for love!! Really want to read your FF!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Nadech ja, please feed me some cake too! LOL...

He looks so delicious, I think I'm gonna eat him instead of the cake. Lol...