[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oops double post!

Has anyone else notice in GRGR, Nadech's hair is always stay perfect?
Even in episode 19, after Nadech goes's swimming, his hair goes back to the way it was! :lolyup: just a random observation lol.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqP-DkrJH1k&feature=related
I miss hearing this song every time they showed the cuteness between Yadech :cry1: :tearybye:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@ Noy. Ooooooo...smooth operator! Love you mv. And good choice of song! I was watching it, and all of a sudden I heard smooth operator, smooth operator, and jaws drop! Lol...its amazing! Good job, and you still have the skills after three years!

@ Kiki. Wow, you stay up all night making the mv. And in the end, its a successful drooling mv. Lol... love it! And the photos you choose were all of my favorite..good job ja! And thanks for sharing noon mv. She make so much mv of GRGR and I love her choice of song and clip/scene!

Thanks girls for your fabulous mv na ja! Keep up the good work.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay i decided to upload it to YT instead.. asianfuse.tv was taking too long... Here's the MV. Enjoy :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYx1VORqxjk
:thumbsup:
I love it Noy! Thanks na for sharing! Khun Charles is so smooth and confident! I really like when he strut his stuff. I love all the scenes you used from Khun Charles being the hunter on the prowl to being a sweet, caring and loving hubby.

I can't say enough but I really love the scenes where Charles dropped Fahlada at her house. You can see the intense sexual tension between them. Khun Charles was working the charm and teasing Fahlada. She was feeling helpless and thinking "Wow he is HOT. I'm sooo in trouble". I think if Charles continued and pursue his desire for her, we would have seen another willing here. Oh well, I guess because Yadech are young, the producer/director don't want to do a lot of love scenes. Noy, maybe you can write for us! Start with the seduction scenes at the front door and the rest use your wild imagination for a willing scene! :pervie:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
hehehe...thanks..it's my guilty pleasure...mixing work with pleasure! :coverlaf: i had more female students than male students. as expected, they were more motivated describing nadech than yaya. only 5 seconds into the, mv, the first word that came out "handsome"! my boys were a bit annoyed(i think it's more of being jealous... :coverlaf: ). i had this 1 particular class, when asked to describe yaya, the boys call her "angel"! :flowers: they say she's innocent, but sexy...hehehe..most definitely beautiful...

they were all very focused watching breeze's video. at one time, i accidentally stand in front of the screen, gently of my kids say, "teacher,excuse me. u r blocking my view. can u move please??". i was left speechless.... :mellow: ....hehehe...

i must say, after this lesson incorporating GRGR/YADECH, i am more motivated to come up with interesting lessons that can help my kid with english.
Cikna, thanks again for sharing! I love hearing about your classroom lessons. Of course, the girls were drooling over Nadech/Charles and the boys got jealous. :coverlaf: Sounds like it was a really fun class! I want to be your student too! It's so great to hear that you are more inspired to create interesting lessons for your students!! Your students are lucky to have you as a teacher.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
@ Noy. Ooooooo...smooth operator! Love you mv. And good choice of song! I was watching it, and all of a sudden I heard smooth operator, smooth operator, and jaws drop! Lol...its amazing! Good job, and you still have the skills after three years!

@ Kiki. Wow, you stay up all night making the mv. And in the end, its a successful drooling mv. Lol... love it! And the photos you choose were all of my favorite..good job ja! And thanks for sharing noon mv. She make so much mv of GRGR and I love her choice of song and clip/scene!

Thanks girls for your fabulous mv na ja! Keep up the good work.
Thanks KAfan! I don't think I'll be making an MV anytime soon, specially I had to redo smooth operator twice *tears*
Plus I don't have a good effects like the rest of these girls. I'm so jelly!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@ cikna. Great story! Your student must be drooling all over just like us. Lol...I'm curious, how old are your student? Or what grade are they in?

romancejunky

sarNie Egg
OMG, I keep forgetting Nadech is only 20!! he's almost the same age as my sister! *tears* i'm getting old... Lol maybe it's cause he looks much older & sexier in GRGR.
Speaking of old, I'm old. Nadech is my nephew's age. I'm aproaching 30 in a couple month. I never knew how sexy Nadech is until Kun Charles came along. He looked very mature and handsome in GRGR. Kun Charles is my fantasy guy. I want to see Nadech in more mature roles and slap kiss lakorn.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Thanks KAfan! I don't think I'll be making an MV anytime soon, specially I had to redo smooth operator twice *tears*
WHATTTTT! are you kidding me. Your mv was so good! Seriously! You should start doing mv's again. Will at least mv's that will make us drool! Lol...

And your welcome na ja! Ill be supporting.

NOY! I LOVE LOVE your MV naka. It's really flows so smoothly (and I was watching it while making my MV and almost did not upload mine). Singer's voice is sooooo good and the autotune in Can't Nobody sounded so jumpy after watching your MV. BUT I really do love Can't Nobody song and only Nadech and his hotness can pull off that song so I went ahead with it... haha.

Please continue with your FF and MV naka. I am stalking that thread everyday.... waiting for you to do the 3 step! lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
:thumbsup:
I love it Noy! Thanks na for sharing! Khun Charles is so smooth and confident! I really like when he strut his stuff. I love all the scenes you used from Khun Charles being the hunter on the prowl to being a sweet, caring and loving hubby.

I can't say enough but I really love the scenes where Charles dropped Fahlada at her house. You can see the intense sexual tension between them. Khun Charles was working the charm and teasing Fahlada. She was feeling helpless and thinking "Wow he is HOT. I'm sooo in trouble". I think if Charles continued and pursue his desire for her, we would have seen another willing here. Oh well, I guess because Yadech are young, the producer/director don't want to do a lot of love scenes. Noy, maybe you can write for us! Start with the seduction scenes at the front door and the rest use your wild imagination for a willing scene! :pervie:
Wahhhh... I keep forgetting Nadech & Yaya are young *tears* but they ac sot mature & dress much older, specially Nadech! When he came out the plane after three years I was like "O.O DAMN BOY.....!!!! Those 3 years in America did you good! You're a MAN now!! *drools* a hot sexy man... Yummy...!"

Katelyn, you just gave me another great idea for my FF muahahahaha. Time to brainstorm! :D

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Speaking of old, I'm old. Nadech is my nephew's age. I'm aproaching 30 in a couple month. I never knew how sexy Nadech is until Kun Charles came along. He looked very mature and handsome in GRGR. Kun Charles is my fantasy guy. I want to see Nadech in more mature roles and slap kiss lakorn.
Oh that is not old! Old in my list is 50. Lol... your just in the age where everything is just about to great started! Lol...

@Kiki. Good morning! You must be tired from staying all niht making your mv for us!

HAHA! It was the effect of yesterday's chat! Couldn't stop thinking of Nadech and had the song in my car so I came home and did the MV. I was thinking of doing a sweet MV but Nadech just keep occupying my mind!

OCCUPY YADECH! ..... that should be our next thing since GRGR ended and Charles Angles are going to need a new task. lol

shengvang

sarNie Adult
NOY! I LOVE LOVE your MV naka. It's really flows so smoothly (and I was watching it while making my MV and almost did not upload mine). Singer's voice is sooooo good and the autotune in Can't Nobody sounded so jumpy after watching your MV. BUT I really do love Can't Nobody song and only Nadech and his hotness can pull off that song so I went ahead with it... haha.

Please continue with your FF and MV naka. I am stalking that thread everyday.... waiting for you to do the 3 step! lol
I agree with you Kiki! Noy you should keep doing mv na ja! And like Kiki I'm still waiting for your 3 shot of yadech!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
and my MV is up. It's 5:30AM..... Geeez! I am going sleepless for Nadech again......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvyQ5KX6D3M&feature=channel_video_title

lyrics:
Can’t nobody can’t nobody hold us down
Cuz we keep rockin’ we keep rockin’ (Yeah)

So watch out when we come for you
Cuz playtime it’s done for you
It’s my time and it’s my time
I’m pound for pound, best to ever come around

Be patient it’s never been done
Asians we rise with the sun
Invasion, no mercy
Takeover, we thirsty

Every show we shut it down
Blow your speakers with this sound
Build you up then break you down
We comin to your town

Cuz I’m so bad bad
But I’m so good good
OMGosh, another great mv to make us all drool! Love your concept of black and white pictures! Love all the shirtless Nadech pictures!!! :pervie: :spicy: :drool: Thanks for your awesome mv na ja and for posting Noon's mv too!!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
HAHA! It was the effect of yesterday's chat! Couldn't stop thinking of Nadech and had the song in my car so I came home and did the MV. I was thinking of doing a sweet MV but Nadech just keep occupying my mind!

OCCUPY YADECH! ..... that should be our next thing since GRGR ended and Charles Angles are going to need a new task. lol
Lol...I'm in with you on OCCUPY YADECH! hehehe...

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I second that Romancejunky!! Now we know Nadech can pull off doing a sexy mature role. I want to see more HOTNESS from Nadech and definitely slap/kiss lakorn!!!