[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't na but we've been dating for a while so I think I was looking for amusement. eye-candy is ok right? I am not cheating...just drooling. hahaha

I do love my BF because he is so good to me. I always feel like a trophy gal with him.
Haha I won't! My boyfriend isn't the jealous type. I have mu freedom & he has his :D. But My boyfriend always tease me cause I gush over Ryan Gosling or Ryan Reynolds *drools* Girls usually have pictures of their boyfriends on their screen phone, but not me! I have Ryan Gosling! Muahahaha
That's good to hear! It's just my way to remind myself too!! Yeah, it's ok to admire celebrities!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL... I am going to bust that bubble. Have you seen this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItwweCxREOg&feature=youtu.be

He said "bua" and the NDW fans said "bua mai dai". LOL. He is stuck with Yaya.
Hahaha how cute.. Every time they work together, seems like they have a lot of fun. I wonder what Yaya's mom thinks of Nadech.

Hahaha how cute.. Every time they work together, seems like they have a lot of fun. I wonder what Yaya's mom thinks of Nadech.

I have seen her smiling or laughing at him in a few bts pics na. I think he must entertain both mommy and yaya. He is so goofy and polite - how can you not love him? : )

You think we should be in TNNKK thread? I don't want to be chatting in there since it's a new lakorn so I am still here..... besides, I have GRGR fever still. Charles and Fah still occupy my mind. :heart:

Look how beautiful Yaya is!!!

New Lays commercial
credit as tagged

She really is a perfect gal. SO beautiful with a cute personality. I really do hope she has feelings for Nadech because I am SURE he does.

I have a thing for thick lips! Maybe that's why I like Yadech. They have beautiful FULL lips. They seems to fit well together! :wub:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
You think we should be in TNNKK thread? I don't want to be chatting in there since it's a new lakorn so I am still here..... besides, I have GRGR fever still. Charles and Fah still occupy my mind. :heart:
I think it's ok to hang out here!!! Besides, GRGR fever is still high!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I have seen her smiling or laughing at him in a few bts pics na. I think he must entertain both mommy and yaya. He is so goofy and polite - how can you not love him? : )
I think it's cute how he's so proper when it comes to the sweet love scenes in GRGR, apologizing to her mom before hand & all. Too cute!

He'll make a good son-in-law that's for sure! :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I haven't gone into the TNNKK thread yet lol. but i think it's fine to chat it up in here. I still love Charles & Fah :heart:

23 people here? WOW, that's good.... glad to see people loving GRGR, Nadech and Yaya. :heart:

Don't just lurk - Please feel free to join us na ka. The more the merrier. : )

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
She really is a perfect gal. SO beautiful with a cute personality. I really do hope she has feelings for Nadech because I am SURE he does.

I have a thing for thick lips! Maybe that's why I like Yadech. They have beautiful FULL lips. They seems to fit well together! :wub:
I love Yaya's lips! I think Nadech's lips are small but I still love it.

Was just on yadech.com and Shampoo posted this pic earlier:

IRRESISTIBLE!!! :heart:

cr: pantip

you should go there and read the trans. on what Nadech said about Love. translated by Rasa ka.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Was just on yadech.com and Shampoo posted this pic earlier:

IRRESISTIBLE!!! :heart:

cr: pantip

you should go there and read the trans. on what Nadech said about Love. translated by Rasa ka.
Call me slow but I don't know how to browse through there lol. How do you read the translation? I couldn't figure it out! *scratches head*

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Look how beautiful Yaya is!!!

New Lays commercial
credit as tagged
I am soooo happy to see pictures of them together !!! Lately, most of the pictures I have seen were separated or with other people and I kind of miss those BTS pictures were you get a glance to a more private interaction. We have had a bit of that while they were filming GRGR but with TKKN, things seems more ... Quiet ! Lol ! They are maybe a bit fed up to talk about the nature of their relationship so they keep their distance for now !!!

Like most of you ,girls, I believe that Nadech is Yaya 's private property :D and that they should give each other a real chance in the future because their off screen chemistry cannot be missed or ignored !!! On the other hand , I cannot forget Nadech's words on the Ratree Sasomsorn 's show , where he basically said that they would NEVER be anything more than sister and brother to each other . I mean, I get that they are young and starting a successful career, but using the word NEVER was pretty strong and did put a huge doubt in my mind !!! But don't get me wrong , I am still 100% cheering them up for something more lol !!!! Love Yadech , missed them so much during the Xmas holidays !!!

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Call me slow but I don't know how to browse through there lol. How do you read the translation? I couldn't figure it out! *scratches head*
If you want to see any of the hidden articles on Yadech .com , you need to reply on the thread you want to see and give a simple thanks . After that you should have access to all the infos ;)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I am soooo happy to see pictures of them together !!! Lately, most of the pictures I have seen were separated or with other people and I kind of miss those BTS pictures were you get a glance to a more private interaction. We have had a bit of that while they were filming GRGR but with TKKN, things seems more ... Quiet ! Lol ! They are maybe a bit fed up to talk about the nature of their relationship so they keep their distance for now !!!

Like most of you ,girls, I believe that Nadech is Yaya 's private property :D and that they should give each other a real chance in the future because their off screen chemistry cannot be missed or ignored !!! On the other hand , I cannot forget Nadech's words on the Ratree Sasomsorn 's show , where he basically said that they would NEVER be anything more than sister and brother to each other . I mean, I get that they are young and starting a successful career, but using the word NEVER was pretty strong and did put a huge doubt in my mind !!! But don't get me wrong , I am still 100% cheering them up for something more lol !!!! Love Yadech , missed them so much during the Xmas holidays !!!
Never say Never that's what i always say! I think they're secretly seeing each other but the pressure of the media might be too much so they keep it hush hush & their distance from one another. Shoot i've been in that position! I said i'd never date my friend but look at me now-- he's my boyfriend :lol:

Here is the thread. http://z15.invisionfree.com/YADECH/index.php?showtopic=845

if you are a member, sign in then hit the "quote" button. There should be a box that comes up and you'll see the trans in there.
(that's the only way to read there. all articles are hidden)

opps, i'm posting alot today.... haha fever from nadech mv last night. Since i am talking about yadech.com.... i also like dailynadech.tumblr na. she has amazing stuff. I think she comes here too.

another pic for topping the page na. lol

arrgh.... it looked better (like a card) on tumblr. http://filthyfashionista.tumblr.com/post/15638092745/been-obsessing-over-him-for-the-last-couple-of

I find her comment amusing: "BEEN OBSESSING OVER HIM FOR THE LAST COUPLE OF WEEKS. ACTOR/MODEL NADECH KUGIMIYA.
HE IS THAI AND AUSTRIAN AND HE HAS THE GOODIES… THAT I WANT. "

I like to see him there among her other posts (mostly not thai ET). It's good for Nadech. He is going to cross-over!
Her tumblr has good strong images: http://filthyfashionista.tumblr.com/