[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks ladies! As always, please feel free to come talk with us in the chatbox and on the threads too. I still don't really get why some think it's intimidating but I do understand that it takes courage to talk and time for everyone to get used to the place. The girls there love talking so we have so many random discussions. If you don't understand anything we talk about, don't hesitate to ask. We want the forum to be a fun, welcoming place as well as a home to all Yadech fans. As some of you already know, we like being super sarcastic and we have these nicknames lol. If that's what's scaring ppl, I apologize on behalf of everyone.

Kiki -- don't feel bad na. If you have problems or questions with the forum, feel free to PM me and I'll be more than happy to answer and assist you. Thanks for all the love and support na! All thanks to our wonderful staff for all their contributions.

Any who, sorry for interrupting your spazz session na. Please do continue! :)

I'm sorry but I remember someone asking me about why the kissing scenes were cut off. I remember hearing that from now on, Ch 3 will remove any real kissing and bed scenes but for what exact reason, I'm not so sure. They're probably gonna say they want to be conservative lol.
Ooooooohhhh noooooo!!!! Soooo not fair !!!! I am already thinking that we are not getting enough !!! Snif ! Snif ! and that is why we are allowing our imagination to go wild and explain all the saucy details on here so we can explore the hotness and sensuality of certain scenes that could have been more promising , lol !!!

smiley1705

sarNie Egg
@chubbycheeks : thanks for your effort and all the mods' and translators' effort in yadech.com.. Now, that the rest of us who does not live in thailand or read thai would be able to join in the yadech craze.. khob khun maaaak na ja... :D

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
you girls are on the roll! Almost jump 10 pages since I last visited :eyetwitch: Anyways, 5 more pages to go before hitting the big 300! :thumbsup:

WATCH THIS CLIP! Woody show - they covered news about a girl with rare heart condition and got better because of "SAICHON".
OMG. I am speechless. mind does do wonders. this 7 year old has a crush on Saichon and she became better. very touching.

GRGR had great effect on people and Nadech... Congrats. Saichon/Charles is a great role for him......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAlwRDqb3oU&feature=player_embedded

got this clip from yadech.com na... I was just on there and saw this clip. go sign up. it's a fun place. ; )

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Noy - GREAT Gifs!!!! Thanks. You know I love gifs. hehe
Thanks kiki :D I'm still making some more :lol:

WATCH THIS CLIP! Woody show - they covered news about a girl with rare heart condition and got better because of "SAICHON".
OMG. I am speechless. mind does do wonders. this 7 year old has a crush on Saichon and she became better. very touching.

GRGR had great effect on people and Nadech... Congrats. Saichon/Charles is a great role for him......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAlwRDqb3oU&feature=player_embedded

got this clip from yadech.com na... I was just on there and saw this clip. go sign up. it's a fun place. ; )

OMG I saw the video. it was so heart felting! Saichon/Charles has the power to heal!! :D

^ about Ch.3 deciding not to do real love scenes is because of Dok Som See Tong with Chompoo. I think they got lots of criticism about her role so they decided to be conservative. Too bad because I want Thai lakorns to have good international following like k-dramas. Ch. 5 has good following in China. If ch.3 does fake kisses too much, it'll become a joke and i hope they won't go backwards. Nadech and Yaya will shine and cross-over to other cultures if their lakorn roles are great and more believable.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
^ about Ch.3 deciding not to do real love scenes is because of Dok Som See Tong with Chompoo. I think they got lots of criticism about her role so they decided to be conservative. Too bad because I want Thai lakorns to have good international following like k-dramas. Ch. 5 has good following in China. If ch.3 does fake kisses too much, it'll become a joke and i hope they won't go backwards. Nadech and Yaya will shine and cross-over to other cultures if their lakorn roles are great and more believable.
Wish they would had kept the love scenes but since we're talking about lakorns here, love scenes are practically nonexistence. Isn't it strange how lakorns can have R scenes but not love scenes?? :scratchhead2: We all know R scenes are far worse than love scenes! (I still love them though lol)

The whole time i was watching GRGR, i seriously keep forgetting they are only in young adults :facepalm: They act so mature & sure can pull of being much older! Much props to Yaya & Nadech!:D

Kiki you are not the only one that can not stand mint in there na ja! I to, can't stand her either!
Game Rai Game Ruk was the first lakorn of Yaya and Nadech together that I watched and since mint played such a b*tch in that lakorn, I just can't stand her.

I remember hearing that from now on, Ch 3 will remove any real kissing and bed scenes but for what exact reason, I'm not so sure.
WTF?! How can we have lakorns without any bed scenes?

^ about Ch.3 deciding not to do real love scenes is because of Dok Som See Tong with Chompoo. If ch.3 does fake kisses too much, it'll become a joke and i hope they won't go backwards. Nadech and Yaya will shine and cross-over to other cultures if their lakorn roles are great and more believable.
That's what I thought too...Dok Som See Tong stretched the boundary too far in terms of the Thai perspective. The fake kisses really did look too fake in GRGR...I was hoping that they would have more real kisses but I suppose not.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, I know what you mean. How disappointing that Ch. 3 is moving backward instead of forward. We've got to see some real kissing in the past now it's going to be all fake!! :whatever:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I am not able to keep up with you girls & I have so many tasks & responsibilities, I went into hiding. GRGR withdrawals. HI, GIRLIES! GRGR is still on my mind. Charles on my 50+inch HD TV has me in pure bliss. That isn't even the biggest TV in my house either. I think I may have an spazz attack worse if I watch him on my other TV. LOL. I have been in spazz mode for weeks though, getting to see GRGR on the big screen. I've only back tracked a few pages but you girls have had me laughing & giggling so hard. OMG...

GRGR definitely has left me with lingering feelings. Later na. Oh! Yes, please come by yadech.com forum whenever you all can. I love chatting with you gals. The more the merrier. PLEASE ENTER THE MV CONTEST. I'll most likely get GRGR official set to give away too, but right now we're doing DJA official set.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Wish they would had kept the love scenes but since we're talking about lakorns here, love scenes are practically nonexistence. Isn't it strange how lakorns can have R scenes but not love scenes?? :scratchhead2: We all know R scenes are far worse than love scenes! (I still love them though lol)

The whole time i was watching GRGR, i seriously keep forgetting they are only in young adults :facepalm: They act so mature & sure can pull of being much older! Much props to Yaya & Nadech!:D
So agree! R scenes are much more degrading to women than kiss scenes. I mean on some, the p'ek is literally on top of his n'ek. That is more sexual compare to a kiss scene.

Yes, Yadech were so mature as Charles and Fah that I forgot Yaya's only 18 and Nadech barely 19. An thr is why I admire them so much as actors.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I am not able to keep up with you girls & I have so many tasks & responsibilities, I went into hiding. GRGR withdrawals. HI, GIRLIES! GRGR is still on my mind. Charles on my 50+inch HD TV has me in pure bliss. That isn't even the biggest TV in my house either. I think I may have an spazz attack worse if I watch him on my other TV. LOL. I have been in spazz mode for weeks though, getting to see GRGR on the big screen. I've only back tracked a few pages but you girls have had me laughing & giggling so hard. OMG...

GRGR definitely has left me with lingering feelings. Later na. Oh! Yes, please come by yadech.com forum whenever you all can. I love chatting with you gals. The more the merrier. PLEASE ENTER THE MV CONTEST. I'll most likely get GRGR official set to give away too, but right now we're doing DJA official set.
Yes, come back and spazz with us na ja!! You're lucky you get to see GRGR on the big TV! Bet you were drooling a lot!! :coverlaf:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
So agree! R scenes are much more degrading to women than kiss scenes. I mean on some, the p'ek is literally on top of his n'ek. That is more sexual compare to a kiss scene.

Yes, Yadech were so mature as Charles and Fah that I forgot Yaya's only 18 and Nadech barely 19. An thr is why I admire them so much as actors.
Seriously! I'm just puzzled by it *scratches head*

BUT.. If they aren't gonna show more sweet scenes they better have more rawr scenes! Only fair right? :D

cikna

sarNie Adult
Cikna, thanks again for sharing! I love hearing about your classroom lessons. Of course, the girls were drooling over Nadech/Charles and the boys got jealous. :coverlaf: Sounds like it was a really fun class! I want to be your student too! It's so great to hear that you are more inspired to create interesting lessons for your students!! Your students are lucky to have you as a teacher.
feel free to come my class, katelyn! hahahaha!!! :lolyup:

@ cikna. Great story! Your student must be drooling all over just like us. Lol...I'm curious, how old are your student? Or what grade are they in?
my girls were ecstatic the moment nadech came on screen! :heart: but some of them were a bit reserved showing their feelings, considering the culture that we are in. i teach matriculation college students, basically students enrolling in preparatory programme before pursuing their 1st degree :bhehe:

Cikna, what do you teach and where? That's awesome that you can manage to incorporate lakorns into your curriculum!
i teach english to matriculation college students, in which it is taught as a second language here in malaysia. so, not everyone in my classes are fluent in the language. in fact many of the ones i'm teaching currently are lack confidence and skills to use english. so, having materials like grgr fanmade mv makes it more comfortable and fun for them to learn english better

I want a cool teacher like you! : )
you know, Breeze sent me the files she made for you (she knows I LOVE her MVs and I was so happy). Glad the kids like them. What grade do you teach? i remember learning English from watching the movies and songs too..... what a great idea this was! Anyone turned into Yadech fan?

opps, top the page. Here is my contribution gif. heehee. I love him in glasses.

cr: as tagged and dailynadech.tumblr
my kids, especially the girls were instantly turned into nadech fan girls! they wanna know who he was, who yaya was and what drama i showed them. but i became a bit possessive and secretive :ghehe: , i told them to search for themselves. i also told them there are more interesting mv's like breezelda's on youtube. they were a bit annoyed. "teacher, we will find him. you can't have him all to urself!" hahahaha!!!!! :loool:

Hahaha i think he's passionate person. He'll probably have candles lit all over the bedroom. A rose petal pathway leading to the bed. On the bed filled with rose petals in a shape of a heart. :D

That's how I envision him hahahaha
it's exactly i would picture him to be! :crush: there's this naturally romantic aura to him that led me to believe he would definitely put rose petals all the way to the bedroom for his beloved!

I love the way Nadech always look at Yaya!

New Lays commercial filming BTS. cr: barry.ya fb
those stares are priceless!! and they are only for yaya :kiss3:

Check this out!!! More to drool over!!

Reposted on BarryYaya.com FB

Unpublished Shot No.1
DONT Magazine January 2012
A Morning After Starring Nadech Kugimiya
ACROSS BANGKOK SOON!
By: DONT Magazine
.............................. :spin: (drooling). thanks kate!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@cikna. Wow, college...ok now that is more understandable! Lol...I bet all the girls lady home searching for yaya ad nedech. Lol...good job girl, you brought more fans in. And in glad you choose GRGR!