[Ch3] Game Ruk Kol Sanaeha (?)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lesibangbang said:
She produced lots of lakorn.

Most of ken ann lakorns. and nadech&yaya <game rai game ruk>
and tik,aff<wanida>
miss u where have u been? welcome back and Mteam have a new lakorn and happy new year na ka

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
My love for Mteam is stronger and stronger because the media/politics had never been fair to them.  When Mteam confirm themselves to be in here, I will celebrate and jump with joys. Mteam deserves a STRONG comeback! 

su su na Mark and Mint!!

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
YaMaMiKi said:
@mmgjp314
What Is the Storyline Like
I Need To Be Spoiled Since NM2 Being Cancelled Killed Me Alive

I seriously forgot how the story line goes, but I still remember some fans said the story line sounds particularly similar to GRGR.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
GRKSH is nothing similar to GRGR besides a few similar words in the title.  The plot is more exciting and romantic!

YaMaMiKi said:
@mmgjp314
What Is the Storyline Like
I Need To Be Spoiled Since NM2 Being Cancelled Killed Me Alive
The plot is when pra'ek was a young kid, assuming that he was around middle school, he was dumped by nang'ek.  Aggravated and assaulted by her leaving him, he began to treat women poorly or cheaply.  Years later, he had grown up and came along met this beautiful woman who seems to show maturity, love and caring towards everyone esp. towards him.  Amused by her, he began to realize that not all women are bad.  However, things start to turn around when he found out that this woman was the same girl who dumped him many years ago.  Enraged and angry, he decided to trick and take his revenge back on her but she's already had plans to revenge him as well. Love tricks.

imsobored

sarNie Egg
DaisyDukes* said:
The plot is when pra'ek was a young kid, assuming that he was around middle school, he was dumped by nang'ek.  Aggravated and assaulted by her leaving him, he began to treat women poorly or cheaply.  Years later, he had grown up and came along met this beautiful woman who seems to show maturity, love and caring towards everyone esp. towards him.  Amused by her, he began to realize that not all women are bad.  However, things start to turn around when he found out that this woman was the same girl who dumped him many years ago.  Enraged and angry, he decided to trick and take his revenge back on her but she's already had plans to revenge him as well. Love tricks.
The storyline sounds interesting waiting to be confirmed.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
:dance1:  :dance1: hope it fully confirm soon...i like the love trick

fun

Expired Sarnie
bc i didnt enjoy wanida or grgr lol nothing big. i guess it is already half forgiven bc im enjoying rp.

imsobored

sarNie Egg
Dont want to put my hopes so high what happen if it turn out to be a rumor then i will be so sad. plz be confirmed.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
@ fun - it won't be that soon because most likely if it's really confirm they won't film til mid-end of the year and air in 2014