[Ch3] Game Ruk Kol Sanaeha (?)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
fanny said:
This is great news, but I'm rather want him pair with different n'ek beside KIM & MINT. Dnt get me wrong I like both girls however, I want to see mark with different n'ek that he hasn't acted with before. However, I will be waiting for this lakorn since their last lakorn never has ending lol.

I also want him to pair with other actresses as well, but he only got to pair up with Mint in two lakorns, which are Pathapee Leh Ruk and Nuer Mek 2. MTeam fans had to wait for 2 years to see them again. Pathapee Leh Ruk ended up to only 7 episodes, while the other lakorns in 4hjhkk ended up to like 8, 9, or 10 episodes. We had to wait for two full years to get to see MTeam paired up together again in Nuer Mek 2, then while we already got to watch MTeam and Nuer Mek 2 almost ended. But then, the politics suddenly forced and pressured the channel to cancel the lakorn, then suddenly it got banned without an ending. So I don't mind if MTeam will have this lakorn together. MTeam & fans had/have to suffer so much and went through so many things to get cured, so yeah. I don't think this is a lot for them. And yes, like what i.n.v.u. said, until they air this lakorn, it will be until 2014 anyways.

As for Kim, you can say they have a back to back lakorns together. For them, it flows by so easily. Sam Num Nuer Thong (2011), then maybe almost not even a year yet, they started filming Punyachon Khon Krua, although it aired on 2012, and now Ton Ruk Rim Rua (2013). 2011, 2012, 2013... you see. This is what I called, "Back To Back" or "Too Much". They also didn't even go through forbidden of working together like MTeam.

It's okay, if he play with other actresses in other lakorns, but for this lakorn, I would like to see MTeam together, because they have not yet played in this kind of genre.  

fun

Expired Sarnie
Chalida compare to Mark has worked with more variety of stars although she debuted first, she didn't quiet get noticed until 4HJHKK. 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I think if this lakron is confirmed then after this lakorn Mteam can take a break.  True, MK has had BACK to BACK but their lakorns flow smoothly na ja.  I am not being bias here but I think Kim being a more natural actress compliments Mark well.

I do want to see Mark take a break from both Kim and Mint after this lakorn and TRRR.  I want to see Mark pair with Taew soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo badly.  They would make a really compatible couple as well.  Other than that, I don't really see any other good compatible actresses out there with Mark at all.  Mark and Yaya just don't attract me. Tawan Duerd was poor in my opinion. lol  The nang'ek pool in general is limited.

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
I think with Chalida playing more mature roles she'll end up pairing with more of a variety than Mark. Maybe even the older generation like Ken T and Por N :) My hope is Nadech or Mario haha. I'm excited for this lakorn and thank god it's not a remake!! Chalida susu :)

lis94

sarNie Hatchling
Awesome!!! Cant wait til tis is confirm for real!!! I really really do hope mteam accept tis. Love the story line, it got me all excited for tis story.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
I would like to see mark with Margie, taew...I can't think of others right now but b nice to c him with other actress. ..the bew nk in the brother series r cute

As fo r him pair w/kim I don't dislike the pairing...I also have no interest. .. just stating that it's back to back. ..n that mteam I don't consider it back to back

I would love to c mint with nadech..boy..

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
After this lakorn and TRRR, I would like to see Mark with, like what everyone said, Taew, or Margie (Mark got to play with all of the nange'ks in 4hjhkk already, except Margie, so it would be nice to see him pairing up with her. I also want to see him with Matt, or Pream. That's all I can think of hahah 

As for Chalida, I want to see her with Nadech or p'Boy in her next lakorn after this one, or p'Mario.

Yes, I also think Mark and Kim has a back to back lakorns. And yes @Daisy, their lakorns does flow by well haha I have nothing against that.

SonYukView4ever

Lol @ that sarcasm. hahaha. It's okay.  Not everyone will adore MK like me or other fans but MK is close to my heart very much too. Lol :D

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
lol after the never ending lakorn, NM2.  Mteam does deserve this lakorn to make up what they have lost

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
K&K said:
lol after the never ending lakorn, NM2.  Mteam does deserve this lakorn to make up what they have lost
@KK you have a good point this one is a good make up for NM2

fun

Expired Sarnie
Mark is the only actor who got to pair up with Chalida twice as pranangs. This will be the third if this is 100% true. Mark has only acted with Chalida, Mint N, Yaya and Kim. Kind of sad LOL 

tinah

sarNie Coma
Khun da is a great producer and whoever she cast normally becomes a hit couple. Not only that her lakorns are usually good if not watchable

Ex: Samee, Oum Ruk, Tang pan kamatep, sawan bieng, neung Nai Suang, game rai game ruk, samee tee tra, etc

SonYukView4ever

Mark is the only actor who got to pair up with Chalida twice as pranangs. This will be the third if this is 100% true. Mark has only acted with Chalida, Mint N, Yaya and Kim. Kind of sad LOL 

Because those are like the only HOT list. Lmao!!! Jk jk

But what if he doesn't get paired with Chalida again until a long time from now MM fans would cry in tears too don't you think? Lol. Nay, I don't feel sad because Yaya and Nadech has it worse, no new actors/actresses AT ALL period (this year, Na has Kim and that's it through out his whole career) Lol. So, compared to Mark, he still has more versatile actresses! Lol.  Mark has only been in the industry for a little over 2 years, I'm sure his list of diverse actresses will roll in as time goes by. ^_^

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
eh? LOL Yaya got plenty LOL Rome, Mark, Um, Por T, no new actors at all? LOL

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yaya is good. It is Nadech but you can't really blame him, Yadech is pretty hot and still is. But I am glad he is spreading his wings. I do like Kim and Nadech together.

SonYukView4ever

LOL. I am not blaming him, the dude's got a busy schedule so does everyone else. Lol but I was justifying these actor's list of VERSATILE actresses. Lmao.

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
This year Mark only has Kim right? LOOOOOL but Mark was rumored to be in 4 different lakorns, but two of them, he's already paired up with Kim and rumored with Chalida lol

SonYukView4ever

LOL. This year? His schedule is open for more rooms. lol Keep your eyes open. Lol.  We shall see who are his other upcoming nang'eks. LMAO!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Well since this won't even start filming any time soon and may possible be air in 2014, Mark still has room to pair up with another actress that he has yet costar with as his nang ek.