[Ch3] Game Ruk Kol Sanaeha (?)

Pretty Nana

sarNie Juvenile
This won't start filming until Yah Leum Chun  (Tik & Anne) is done. 
Cr to CH3 FB: สำหรับคนที่รักคู่ขวัญ M&M หมากมิ้นต์ ก็อย่าเพิ่งน้อยใจนะคะ เพราะช่องยังมีแพลนละครให้สองคนนี้เล่นคู่กันอีก ของค่าย 'ละครไท' ค่ะ นั่นก็คือเรื่อง 'กลรักเกมเสน่หา' ค่ะ ซึ่งล่าสุดกำลังวางตัวกันอยู่ และมีโอกาสมากที่จะเปิดกล้องหลังถ่าย 'อย่าลืมฉัน' จบค่ะ :)

mrsjetson

sarNie Egg
Will this be a drama? Please say so...I do not want to see them in a comedy...

Sounds like a drama from the title though.

fun

Expired Sarnie
it is drama. i just hope it has some kind of comedy relief at some point. and im not saying servant side story. it can get annoying haha the whole gossip among them can be tiring.

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
Finally it's been confirmed! I'm happy for the both of them sounds like a new role for them to play. Plus it's more mteam! haters are gonna hate so bring on more dramas!!!! :)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Pretty Nana said:
This won't start filming until Yah Leum Chun  (Tik & Anne) is done. 
Cr to CH3 FB: สำหรับคนที่รักคู่ขวัญ M&M หมากมิ้นต์ ก็อย่าเพิ่งน้อยใจนะคะ เพราะช่องยังมีแพลนละครให้สองคนนี้เล่นคู่กันอีก ของค่าย 'ละครไท' ค่ะ นั่นก็คือเรื่อง 'กลรักเกมเสน่หา' ค่ะ ซึ่งล่าสุดกำลังวางตัวกันอยู่ และมีโอกาสมากที่จะเปิดกล้องหลังถ่าย 'อย่าลืมฉัน' จบค่ะ :)

If this news is true and reliable, I would be ECSTATIC and jumped with Joys. Wow. M&M for realz!!! Omgosh. First, MK then M&M; back to back. Lol. :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
i wish it wasnt the case that he gets paired w mint but its only fair lol ok not really fair to mark bc i do wish he gets paired w others.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
^ ikr he basically get only to pair up with Kim & Mint, it's a bit ....you know....
I'd love to see him act with other actresses, like Toey or Margie etc but it's only fair for M&M fans to get at least one decent and complete lakorn xD

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Yea, I'd still wish he could pair up with Taew but her plate is full.  She cannot take another lakorn until late late 2013!!! She has three lakorns going on I believe.  I cannot picture Mark with Margie. o_O Their lakorn would be the only lakorn I dip out on. :(

Mark and Toey would be a dream come true. lol More to spazz on them. lol

--

I am still in doubt about this lakorn unless Mark or Mint confirm it themselves. lol

hippo

sarNie Adult
although i'm really happy. i'm holding back a little.
unless their is a fitting or confirmation from them themselves i wont go ecstatic, anything can happen, i just don't want to get hurt. 
if its true. i'll be here everyday spazzing....LOL.

after this i do hope Mark gets paired with someone else besides Chalida and Kim. it's getting to much for me. but not with Chalida yet coz they didn't get a complete lakorn. 
i'd love to see Mteam together anytime, but its only fair and better for them to get to act alongside other actors to improve in their skills. 
at least Chalida has had a change but Marky boy...the channel needs to change it up. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
chouaher16 said:
Have they started filming Tik and Anne's lakorn yet? cant wait to see pics some of this. 
Khun Da is preparing Tik/Anne Mteam shall be the next round of preparation ja 

Fantastic27

sarNie Egg
omg i am so so happy awwwwwww i wanted to spaz since the begging in but they didn't let me log in so i had to make a new account EEERRRGGGG

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
After YLC done filming! I guest WE have to suffer for a little while hehehe but I think I could survive. Thanks for the news Pretty Nana :)

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
^^ Like The Say
"Pain Comes With Pleasure" And Vice Versa

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I had to make a new acct to *INVU*

I will be doing my happy dance after I see more confirmation and pix

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
one quick question here, as for the opening ceremony, do they do it wayy before the lakorn starts filming, or when its close to filming?

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
bellherr said:
one quick question here, as for the opening ceremony, do they do it wayy before the lakorn starts filming, or when its close to filming?

they do the opening ceremony before they start filming.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
bellherr said:
It depends, sometimes they do it way after they start filming.

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
mmgjp314 said:
they do the opening ceremony before they start filming.

so we wouldnt really know if its confirmed yet for both of them, since they hadn't mention it or no open ceremony pics. right? 
thats a long waitt

Fantastic27

sarNie Egg
Dayyum i can not wait for this drama dayyum cause after what happened to NM2 i was freaking pissed af. Hahaha willing to wait for this one but it better be more then 15 Eps and it beta be fully uploaded lakorn.