[Ch3] Game Ruk Kol Sanaeha (?)

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Aww too bad P'Mint has to go to an event in Siam Paragon and somewhere else on the 30th.... Man. If I lived in Thailand, I would go to her shop and ask her directly if this or other things were true or not.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
narkrakdin24^^ said:
Aww too bad P'Mint has to go to an event in Siam Paragon and somewhere else on the 30th.... Man. If I lived in Thailand, I would go to her shop and ask her directly if this or other things were true or not.
How do u? what? maybe her flight is around 2pm Ugh this can't be happening again.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
ตอบทีเดียว และไม่ตอบแล้วนะคะ.../เกมรักกลเสน่หา....ยังไม่มีการคอนเฟิร์มวางตัวใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น แอดมินถามน้องให้แล้ว และน้องมินต์ยังไม่ทราบเรื่องนี้นะคะ ขอให้เข้าใจตามนี้ /ละครทุกเรื่องของน้องจะชัวร์ก็ต่อเมื่อมีการแถลงจากช่องและเปิดกล้องเท่านั้น ข้อมูลจากทวิตนักข่าว วิกิพีเดีย หรือวงในคอนเฟิร์มอะไร ขอความกรุณาอย่าใช้เป็นแหล่งอ้างอิงนะคะ.../เอาเป็นว่าน้องรับรู้ว่าทุกคนอยากดูละครน้อง...น้องขอบคุณที่ทุกคนติดตามข่าว และลุ้นในทุกๆ เรื่องที่น้องจะได้เล่น/สุดท้ายนี้แอดมินอยากให้ทุกคนเชื่อในสิ่งที่มีข้อมูลที่ถูกต้องเท่านั้น/ฝันดี ราตรีสวัสดิ์ค่ะ ^ ^ // แอดมิน

Their is no confirmation on this. I found this on M&M Facebook, Mint has no idea about this but she hopes to do some of this work in her life someday. Sad all my hopes up. Ugh.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Anything from pantip isn't reliable lol it's all good :) I guess i had little hope because chada had liked the pantip pic and somrakn liked the sc mv pic ! you can say I didn't get my hopes up too high this time around, however it did motivate me to make mvs lmao...whoever stirred up this rumor again* can burn in haillllll ;p

fun

Expired Sarnie
Haha so it is not happening. Oh well, it is not like I expected it to happen. What a joke. That is why I cant trust people on here if theres no confirmation. I dont believe Pantip or the Thai wikipedia. It drives me crazy that some people on here use it as a source. I mean there's a small chance that Pantip can be true but that is if it is already confirmed by the executive.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
fun said:
Haha so it is not happening. Oh well, it is not like I expected it to happen. What a joke. That is why I cant trust people on here if theres no confirmation. I dont believe Pantip or the Thai wikipedia. It drives me crazy that some people on here use it as a source. I mean there's a small chance that Pantip can be true but that is if it is already confirmed by the executive.
WORD *peace signs

Waiting what M&M has in store for us

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
fun said:
Maybe the surprise is accepting a new lakorn with Mark? Haha.
I agree with you, or maybe a surprise that Mark will be playing in "The Letter 2" with her. EEEKKK, but i prefer drama because it takes time to film a lakorn and they can spend more time together hehehehehe.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@fun: hrmmmmmmmm or an event with him? 

ENJOY (;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEnrc7Fuflw

Synopsis:

The plot is when pra'ek was a young kid, assuming that he was around middle school, he was dumped by nang'ek. Aggravated and assaulted by her leaving him, he began to treat women poorly or cheaply. Years later, he had grown up and came along met this beautiful woman who seems to show maturity, love and caring towards everyone esp. towards him. Amused by her, he began to realize that not all women are bad. However, things start to turn around when he found out that this woman was the same girl who dumped him many years ago. Enraged and angry, he decided to trick and take his revenge back on her but she's already had plans to revenge him as well. Love tricks.

Cr: DaisyDukes 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
ip.smilez said:
@fun: hrmmmmmmmm or an event with him? 

ENJOY (;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEnrc7Fuflw

Synopsis:

The plot is when pra'ek was a young kid, assuming that he was around middle school, he was dumped by nang'ek. Aggravated and assaulted by her leaving him, he began to treat women poorly or cheaply. Years later, he had grown up and came along met this beautiful woman who seems to show maturity, love and caring towards everyone esp. towards him. Amused by her, he began to realize that not all women are bad. However, things start to turn around when he found out that this woman was the same girl who dumped him many years ago. Enraged and angry, he decided to trick and take his revenge back on her but she's already had plans to revenge him as well. Love tricks.

Cr: DaisyDukes 
OMFG i enjoyed this video Ipsmilez, hehehehehe I just can't get enough of ur video's.