[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

P

PrincessKarina

Taew’s character is like Matt’s in her lakorn with Great. Geesh these daddy girls lol. Hopefully later she becomes like way nice and not like kim’s character in PCKN.

The ending credits!!! Omg so many great scenes to look foward too, my heart is WEAK
Tell me about it. I even dreamed about it! Lol

P

PrincessKarina

So... i did something..

We have Khun Nai, staring at Khun Nok from below...

Khun Nok who was drying her hair, noticed that she's being watched..

So she turned to look outside the window and...

I am so sorry... :worship2:
Lol

toasty

sarNie Hatchling
dude listen...i am the absolute softest for childhood friends to lovers kind of story like THE ABSOLUTE SOFTEST! like i appreciate this lakorn alot because of the fact that the p'ek is already kind in love with her. like even despite her personality, despite everything she says and does, he still finds her cute. he still thinks she's the cutest and that's honestly the cutest thing ever. also this lakorn is taking quite a unique turn compared to the rest by making nai very much loved and respected by others (despite nok and the grandma) like i'm so so so so glad that nai is treated so well by nok's parents. that is definitely a pleasant surprise cause 1000/10 it's the mom who will be out to make one of the leads life miserable.
also, it seems that nok and nai were really close when they were younger, i wonder what exactly happened for her personality and relationship with him to shift a complete 180.
yess you're literally speaking my mind. That's exactly what I've been thinking. I love the fact that Nok's parents adore Nai so much like it's so cute. I also wonder what happened to Nok too like she has completely changed. But I think she's just jealous of Nai because her parents were going through a divorce and she feels like she's not being loved by them. It's the typical slap kiss lakorn but then it's unique and different from other slap kiss dramas if that makes any sense. Also the grandma hating on Nai bothers me a lot. Anyways we'll see the reasons behind all of this.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
So... i did something..

We have Khun Nai, staring at Khun Nok from below...

Khun Nok who was drying her hair, noticed that she's being watched..

So she turned to look outside the window and...

I am so sorry... :worship2:
:risas3::risas3::risas3: Love this....

I really made the “oowooo” sounds whenever i typed uwu :risas3::risas3:

Can’t help it! These two could cause us potential cavity during their sweet scenes! Im so sure of that!
I am not sure how we all are going to handle their sweet scenes in motion :p I am so looking forward to this scene below .. I think we could all probably guess where this scene may lead to :naughty2: E07981BB-9181-4C6A-A68A-BF294AF91289.jpeg

Last edited:

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
yess you're literally speaking my mind. That's exactly what I've been thinking. I love the fact that Nok's parents adore Nai so much like it's so cute. I also wonder what happened to Nok too like she has completely changed. But I think she's just jealous of Nai because her parents were going through a divorce and she feels like she's not being loved by them. It's the typical slap kiss lakorn but then it's unique and different from other slap kiss dramas if that makes any sense. Also the grandma hating on Nai bothers me a lot. Anyways we'll see the reasons behind all of this.
Agree...by the way, the grandma, in almost all lakorns she played, seems always portrate mean ones.

Last edited:

wuzhangs

#CHAPTER36 IS HERE
Looks like Taew will be featured in the next issue of Vogue Thailand :thumbup: she looks stunning in the clip, can’t wait to see how the photoshoot will turn out :cheer:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BkouQqWgdht/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1lkfkoj2pfxzt

Upcoming scenes for Monday episodes:cheer:
Cr.lakornthaiofficial IG
View attachment 18255
View attachment 18248 View attachment 18249 View attachment 18250 View attachment 18251 View attachment 18252 View attachment 18253 View attachment 18254
Are you serious?? That mean this would happen next week ??? Based on their attires!

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
Looks like Taew will be featured in the next issue of Vogue Thailand :thumbup: she looks stunning in the clip, can’t wait to see how the photoshoot will turn out :cheer:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BkouQqWgdht/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1lkfkoj2pfxzt

Upcoming scenes for Monday episodes:cheer:
Cr.lakornthaiofficial IG
View attachment 18255
View attachment 18248 View attachment 18249 View attachment 18250 View attachment 18251 View attachment 18252 View attachment 18253 View attachment 18254
Interesting! They start to hold hands Monday? Looks like they are at better terms!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Interesting! They start to hold hands Monday? Looks like they are at better terms!
Or could just be part of Nok’s game ?? :confused12:Remember the official game between Nok and Nai starts Monday :naughty2:

I wonder if this their willing scene orz we could see Nai leaning in to seal the kiss :aaaaa::aaaaa:
I’m going to say it’s a willing| :naughty2:

JT talking about GS.. no idea what they are saying but they look cute together :love:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bko3R0znPbk/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1399qgkf83q2a