[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

toasty

sarNie Hatchling
You mean, Piak? (Toey J's character) :lol:
I think her level was okay for a lakorn. I mean, not extra like Somika in When a Man loves a Woman.

Annoying characters are a staple in lakorn world.
Yeah lol I haven't seen When a man loves a woman so Piak is the worst side character to me so far. Also I'm deciding whether or not I should watch when a man loves a woman. How was it for you? Did you like it?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I liked KC and MarkYa's chemistry. What I really don't like was the fact that Jee was not punished for killing Sathit's fiancee whether intentional or not she deserved to have jail time. :lol:
Anyways, while watching GS, some of the scenes kinda reminded me of KC tho. You can feel the "Lakorn Thai" element in the two dramas :lol:
Yes I thought that part was flawed. Like yes it was unintentional but she also lied to the police and court system. It doesn't matter that she was drugged, she committed perjury. Nevertheless it was a good lakorn lol.

twister02

M♥K
Lol I thought it was entertaining. Maybe because I watched it like months of not a year after when I had nothing to watch. Entertaining lol
Somika was too much for me. I'm new to lakorn when I watched it. It was my second lakorn after NNS :lol: So the pain of dealing about the pranang misunderstanding each other all the time and how the praek was so weak to resist the nangrai was a bit hard to take :lol: but yes, it was entertaining.

P

PrincessKarina

I’m watching episode 3 raw right now. Uh no idea on the conversations but will rewatch when subs are out on this episode! Lol. Loving it so far.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Our praek is direct af

And so handsome :aaaaa:
Savage lol sounds more correct. He isn't direct since he can't fork out his love. Waiting for the day he confesses.

I am only half way through reading the new comments, 13 pages!!! I tried to stay up for episode 3 but fell asleep. Now I am tempted to watch it soon. Well I cant right now but once I get off work I will. I might even be able to catch the new episode.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Somika was too much for me. I'm new to lakorn when I watched it. It was my second lakorn after NNS :lol: So the pain of dealing about the pranang misunderstanding each other all the time and how the praek was so weak to resist the nangrai was a bit hard to take :lol: but yes, it was entertaining.
Lol NNS was boring for me and Ji's breathing was too much for my sanity.